[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, i need your advice. There is this really cute guy i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 914x913px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 914x913px
Hey bros,
i need your advice. There is this really cute guy i have a crush on for 2 years now and we were friends most of the time but i said to him i want to go further and then we kind of didnt talk for a long time until he messaged me and wanted to meet up again out of the blue and then we started talking again.
He said he wanted a deeper friendship as well and that he is sorry it ended on us kind of going our own ways. We casually met up 1 time after that but it was still kind of weird for both of us. Now we agreed on meeting up again at his place because his family is on vacation so noone but us is there on that day. He said we could chill and talk and that he told noone about this and i am kind of confused what to think now.
I made hints i want to do something more than chilling and he said we will see how everything will go etc. Should i even bother coming or do you think i have a chance?
And in case you wondered, i am a dude
>>
What do you have to lose? Sure you should go anon <3
>>
>>36221986
The thing is i never told him i love him but we both know and i dont think he is gay so he might just want to talk to put me down gently :/
>>
>>36222375
Maybe, maybe that's the best thing for you?

Either way, going there you either get your qtpi bf, or you get let down easy and you can move on to finding you're qtpi bf else where.

Anon, go it's the best move forward
>>
>>36221635
Hey anon you should totally go for it! If he reconnected with you post-you saying you like him, he must at least be somewhat open to the idea
>>
>>36222519
>>36222641

Just how should i make the first move. I kind of want to be reckless and just see if he likes it but that could lead to some pretty awkward moments if he didnt see it coming and doesnt want me to go further as well
>>
Furries in 2017 LUL
>>
>>36222771
Have a few drinks?

You should be forward, just to push him into doing something, either he wants to put it in you or put you out of your misery
>>
>>36221635
you posted this on /b/ yesterday
>>
>>36222919
still there, now mutated into gfur in case you wante to enjoy yourself
>>
>>36222884
we have weed but that is probably a bit counterproductive
>>
>>36221635
Why is this on /r9k/?
Go back to lgbt.
>>
Here's what you should do.

Go to a place that makes icecream on site. They're rare but they do exist. Now they'll have an icecream maker. Notice the revolving metal mixers? Yeah, these will become important shortly.

I want you to turn the machine to maximum, and then, (important) without putting in any creame anglaise or flavourings of any kind, STICK YOUR FUCKING FURRY HEAD IN THERE AND MANGLE IT UP. I WANT YOU FUCKING DEAD.
>>
ABSOLUTE FURFAG
>>
File: 1491701410439.png (955KB, 701x908px) Image search: [Google]
1491701410439.png
955KB, 701x908px
>>36221635
Do it anon! You might regret it if you don't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.