[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /r9k/ mostly white? It has to be.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

Is /r9k/ mostly white?

It has to be.
>>
I always assume when it's a "fembot" or "black or" thread, it's a white robot pretending to be a chick/black
>>
Hello basic bitch reverse psychology baiter from stormfront, why don't you end yourself?

Racism is really the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals,niggers, and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.
>>
>>36221113
Alot of these threads are posted and samefagged by Israeli "political activists." Alot of powerful people want more "racist white neo nazi losers" in society. This website is a brainwashing facility to produce just that.
>>
>>36221139
>le evil nazis are behind black cuck spam
>Remember to give away your national sovereignty goyim, or you're a racist!
>>
>>36221084
It is. There were some hand threads recently, and not a single black hand was there.
>>
>>36221198
>t. OP

go back to your LARPing forum
>>
>>36221084
What kind of person makes an image like this?
>>
>>36221559
white men

it's always white men that make shit like this.
>>
>>36221084
Sage black shill threads. How many times you niggers need to be told no?
>>
>>36221139
it's not just inherited but a black person will experience different things than a white person which shapes their characters. to deny that is to deny someone's experiences and childhood.
>>
>>36221586
that's why they need to stop breeding, they don't deserve to live
>>
>>36221084
No I won't be angery over race asshole. No matter how many times you lost it.
>>
>>36221591
huh? why would you sage you're own thread, OP?

what about your other thread?
>>36221182
>>
>>36221084
Yes, that's why it's full of normies except for a few true robots.
>>
File: 4353457878.jpg (419KB, 1604x1952px) Image search: [Google]
4353457878.jpg
419KB, 1604x1952px
>>36221559
This doesn't sound like it's coming from whites, or blacks. It sounds like it's coming from another group of people.
>>
>>36221084
All men and women are my brothers. I will not succumb to these tactics.

Our real enemy is hatred and insecurity.
Become mature and see the true way.
>>
File: 1490668820285.png (72KB, 232x209px) Image search: [Google]
1490668820285.png
72KB, 232x209px
>>36221084
>Filename
Isn't that a FB image
>>
>>36221084
> That image
Go to your local library and seek for the nearest anatomy text book. The vagina goes 6 to 9 cm inside the body to reach the uterus. The uterus of a non pregnant healthy female is not bigger than a nut.
Take your own conclusions but please study a little before taking them.
>>
>>36221084
/r9k/ is majority white because the majority of 4chan users are US/EU.
>>
>>36221795
White women are sharing it all across facebook right now.
>>
File: 234237887.png (774KB, 1021x721px) Image search: [Google]
234237887.png
774KB, 1021x721px
>>36221852
That's what you keep saying. But something tells me you're not being honest
>>
File: 504.png (2MB, 757x680px) Image search: [Google]
504.png
2MB, 757x680px
>>36221084
Of course, only white males can be robots anyways so it's majority whyte
>>
>>36221139
that's very interesting, too bad white people are the least racist people on the planet, by far

most white people are pretty much color blind, moderate liberal idealists, there's hardly any tribalism or racial solidarity left

other "oppresed" races on the other hand are usually racist as fuck. blacks are incredibly racist, pretty much every single fucking thing is about race to them, they talk and think about it every day of their lives. add to that deep insecurity, inferiority complex, frustration, lack of good male role models and natural impulsiveness and you get the real people causing racial tension in america

along with jews. talmud is the most racist book ever written, i suggest you read it.
>>
Fuck you OP you posted this on /pol/ too. Same file name I was right
>>
File: 1491614534078.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491614534078.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>36221084
>tfw mtf tranny and my benis is like the one in the black guy panel
>>
>>36222195
Oops, forgot the part where I'm white too.

White MtF tranny and my benis is like the one in the black guy panel
>>
>>36222195
post dick

eu753
>>
>>36221559
Someone with a cuckholding fetish most likely. I honestly wouldn't begrudge someone for making it or sharing it among only people who share that fetish. The real question we should be asking is what the fuck is wrong with op sharing this shit along with racebait trash across /r9k/ of all places.
>>
>>36222281
I don't want to be recognized, sorry. I'd be posting old pics so I'd be able to be identified by them.
>>
>>36221084
i don't know anything about anatomy but top pic looks like it's not supposed to happen. like breaching that...mouth looking thing looks like it should hurt
>>
>>36222311
We want you creeps to off yourself, you're a drain to society.
>>
>>36221158
Makes no sense to me anon. Why would the jews want to fuel racism? That kind of thing usually doesn't work out so well for them.
>>
>>36221139
>why don't you end yourself
Why do you assume, that a black person starting this thread is a white nationalist? Do you want to see other people as white nationalists, even if they were black, just so that you could attack them as the representatives of white nationalists, to express your hatred? Do you have any idea, how delusional, ill and criminal your behaviour is? It's okay to attack the real racists, but it is criminal activity to attack someone who is not a racist, as a racist and there should be a proper punishment for doing so, at least two years in prison or so.
>>
>>36222796
Racism and racial conflict will give credibility to international capitalism and international banking. Most whites wouldn't shill against other whites in this way, and they would be prone to leak information, etc. Arabs and other non-whites aren't familiar with out culture. Jews are the only ones who understand white culture well enough to destroy it from within, and it's in their collective interest to do that.

The palestinian people will be exterminated, and whites will become stateless peoples ruled by multicultural marxist governments that care more about banks and corporations than them.

There's a reason Germany hated jews. And they're doing all the same shit all over again.
>>
>>36221113
no. blackbots exist anon..
>>
>>36221606
You sound like you are from Sweden. There's a lot of immigrants and white left-wingers there, who think that whites should stop from reproducing, even in Western countries, just to give more space to people of other races. And that is an EXTREMELY RACIST opinion, as everyone should have a right to reproduce, no matter what is their race, religion or nationality. But, the common attitude is starting to be, at least among the culture elite and artists (I am one too) in Europe, that the whites should not reproduce, and that if they think they should, they are full-blown racists. So basically if you are white, and want to have some kids, you are racist. Have never seen anything this sick happening in my life.
>>
>>36221559
crazy ass hoteps that ran out of ancient egypt shit
>>
>>36221559
A virginaldo
>>
File: 1489430848990.jpg (234KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489430848990.jpg
234KB, 1000x590px
typical sociopathic hateful white dicklet posters would explain a lot
>>
File: Höcke.jpg (28KB, 345x480px) Image search: [Google]
Höcke.jpg
28KB, 345x480px
>>36223179
>Jews are the only ones who understand white culture well enough to destroy it from within
Come to think of it, that actually sounds kinda... plausible?
>>
File: follow.jpg (133KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
follow.jpg
133KB, 900x1179px
>>36223179
>WAAAAAAAHH WHY CANT I BE A GENOCIDAL RACIST NAZI ANYMORE

kysmm
>>
Eternal reminder

>nogs don't have bigger penises
>nogs are among the least desirable among white women
>nogs have one of the highest obesity rates
>nogs are far more violent and dumb, meaning they possibly are the most prone to sociopathic behavior

All of these are documented and verifiable facts, cucks fetishizing them doesn't change any of this
Sage and report cuck threads
>>
This board is objectively garbage. The only reason I lurk and occasionally post is to laugh at how cucked this board has gotten. I used to enjoy this place four or five years ago. Now the only boards I'll actually browse are /fit/, /k/, /vg/, and sometime /tv/.

But really. This board has reached a new level of cucked.

>fembot threads
>racebait threads
>/soc/ tier posting and threads
>fucking unironic shitposting
>occasionally people complaining about /pol/ on a board that isn't /pol/
>occasionally people shilling SJW shit

How did we get here? How do you retards keep on replying and feeding this bait?
>>
>>36222477
We're not the ones with that image on our hard drives, right back at you faggot.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.