[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about immigration in your respective country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: tfwnopassport_0.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnopassport_0.png
161KB, 500x500px
How do you feel about immigration in your respective country?
>>
>>36220847
Frankly. This have to stop.
>>
>>36220847
it don't bother me none

original
>>
>>36220847
I never leave my house, I don't care who outside.
>>
The US is under no obligation to let anyone become a citizen or even enter
>>
Nobody immigrates to lithuania. Well maybe there is a few refugees but it's unoticible.
>>
>work as a security guard doing access control to corporate site
>get new weird conflicting orders and regulations everyday
>just barely scraping by financially but can't afford needed things like new glasses
>my life is papers please
>>
feels good cause i'm an immigrant
>>
Fuck illegal beaner immigrant scum who do nothing but create nasty-looking ghettos selling their bootleg DVDs, shitty street food, and fucking meme and drug bullshit. UCLA millennial cucks defending their right to fucking illegally live here need to fuck off too.

If they immigrate here legally then it's whatever.
>>
I like immigrants better than the people who were born here sometimes. I'm from the US. I would like to immigrate to a different country, maybe Canada, but it's really fucking hard. Probably not as hard as immigrating to the US though. I'm working on getting my fiancee a visa to come here from the Philippines so I know first hand how fucking hard it is.
>>
i dont care i rarely leave my room anyway
>>
File: 1491123993784.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1491123993784.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>immigrants move to my country
>start movements to make it like their country
>their country is a shithole, hence the reason they left
>wanting to make my home a shithole
why do they do this?
>>
>legal talented immigrants who want to live the american way
good

>illegal immigrants that abusive gibmees and dont assimilate
absolute scum
>>
>>36220847
cobrastan is not a real country
>>
>>36220847
They are taking the entry level jobs in my city. I don't mind immigration, but the immigrants are all concentrated in a few large cities. Also, they convert the areas they move into in to ghettos.
>>
>have decent immigration policies
>really good people come here and actually contribute to the country
>my country soften its policies
>most of the centers of immigrations have become shitholes

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>36220847

European immigrants = OK

Shitskins = Not OK

/close
>>
File: 1487703569277.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487703569277.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>36221318
>when the european immigrants are now shitskins
>>
>>36220986
>Well maybe there is a few refugees but it's unoticible.
Lmao. Netgi tie patys pabegeliai bega is cia i Svedija.
>>
There are way too many. I voted Trump purely because of this desu and I'm not a conservative in any other way.
>>
>>36220847
Send them to the Amazon and put them together with the natives tribes, no refugee camps my lad, just refugee tribes
>>
File: fuckthiscountry.jpg (46KB, 1277x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthiscountry.jpg
46KB, 1277x720px
>>36220847
with how absolutely shit american politics are currently i feel like in the near future just fucking off to a different country.
>>
>>36220847
>Country
USA
>How I feel about it
It is totally out of control.

Immigration should be halved. Illegal immigrants and people that employ them should be severely punished.
>>
File: PS_logo_WEB.gif (149KB, 1000x529px) Image search: [Google]
PS_logo_WEB.gif
149KB, 1000x529px
I'm not racist, but sandniggers should stay out
>>
>>36220847
I have no issue with immigration, to a certain point. For example, I really do believe the Islamification of England will be a problem at some point.
>>
Legal immigration with associated requirements and background checks and $$$, fine. However, I do not support foreign property ownership. The Chinese are killing Canada's housing market with their millions of Panda bucks and their tax evasion.

This bullshit of letting people who come in illegally stay and claim fugee status, fuck right off back to whence thou originated.
>>
File: 1490623414067.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490623414067.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>36220847
>Canada
YAMEROOO
>>
>>36221239

Also this.

>Islam for all
>Sharia here and now
>so says refugee whose country is fucked beyond repair BECAUSE OF ISLAM AND SHARIA
>>
>>36222972

wait, that was in reply to >>36221086
>>
Immigration should only be allowed in extremely small numbers and only skilled workers should be allowed in. Allowing millions of Pablos and Pajeets into our country is nothing more then a waste of money and yet another blow to the already unstable race relations within our country. Instead, funnel this money into encouraging people to get married, have kids, and make our educational system somewhat good instead of the dogshit it is now.
>>
>>36221186
I come here often. We become good friends.
>>
>>36220847
It's fucking horrible. We should stop letting people in immediately. I hate muslims arabs niggers and eastern europeans. Sweden, btw.
>>
My country is 3rd in taking the most Syrian refugees out of all the countries and we seem to be doing pretty fine. I don't mind it, just hate when they feel entitled to stuff here.
>>
File: 23487987.jpg (515KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
23487987.jpg
515KB, 500x704px
An act of genocide and class warfare against first world white societies.
>>
Legal immigration bringing in skilled, relatively well adjusted people that want to embrace my country and not exploit her are fine and I have no problem with it. Hell maybe even let some of the unskilled workers in if they show promise and a genuinely want to embrace the country and it's culture.

Illegals can fuck off, especially the ones bringing crime into my country. Spic gangbangers and Sandnigger gangrapists need to stay the fuck out and quite frankly so can the rest of the illegals. They come to my country to exploit it, not to embrace it and on top of that they feel entitled. What they do is a spit in the face to American citizens and law abiding immigrants who often wait some time before coming in legally.
>>
>>36220847
Romania.
except for students, nobody really comes to live here so it's fine
>>
They need to stop it.

Multiculturalism is going to fail, catastrophically.
All continued immigration does is makes sure more people are going to be caught up in the fallout from it.
>>
>Brazil
Don't care.
Even the worst africans coming here is just adding shit to a sewer.
>>
>>36220847
so we diluting the spirit of America untillbecomes a South American hell hole. Can't leave my house without encountering a spic or two that can't speak English. never voice my opinions though, my family is super blue pill.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.