[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you've been here for at least 5 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1299458594561.jpg (371KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1299458594561.jpg
371KB, 1920x1200px
If you've been here less time you are a newfag.
>>
It's more like 10 years you're not new. I've been here 11
>>
I remember when this board was deleted then came back and turned into feels & frogs how long ago was that
>>
File: c85ccc95c1be1de869bb1283297b7b52.png (301KB, 1108x1280px) Image search: [Google]
c85ccc95c1be1de869bb1283297b7b52.png
301KB, 1108x1280px
5 month anniversary bros
wooooooo
>>
>>36220021
I've been here for 13 years. Fucking kill me.
>>
Any originalfaggots here ?
I want to know what do you feel about "neo-4c" today ?
>>
Been on 4chan since 05. Visited this board quite a bit around 2010 or so. It was downhill from there.
>>
>>36220206
The 4chan of today kinda sucks. Everyone imagines themself as some kind of Aryan race warrior. In reality they're the same as they ever were, a bunch of losers masturbating to anime pictures. Everyone is constantly acting so fucking serious, they take the stupidest shit completely seriously. The most obvious of trolls get the most serious emotionally invested responses.

I keep coming here because I like being able to say what I want. I like being able to anonymously trash the ideas of people I don't like. If I say something controversial nobody is going to call my employer and get fired. That's the good part.

The bad part is that everyone wants to be the meme. Everyone is seeking the acceptance of the group. They want to feel a sense of belonging. It's a complete waste of the power of anonymity. You can challenge whatever ideas you want. You are free to disagree.
>>
>eleven fucking years on 4chan
END ME
>>
>>36220021
>2012
lmao people who joined after 2009 will always be newfags
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.