[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: n7u77yr.jpg (349KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
n7u77yr.jpg
349KB, 1536x2048px
>tfw you are so poor being on the internet is a luxury.
>>
Anons, share your poorfag stories.
Green me up.
>>
File: 11108142_500.jpg (52KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
11108142_500.jpg
52KB, 487x500px
And the only way out is became a wagecuck
>>
>>36216818
poor living on neetbucks want to leave cant get a job town too small
every interview I go to is just more and more demoralising
never get anywhere
why am I like this
>>
>>36217887
I live next to a big city and can't find job either.
It leaves me no hope for the future as I don't have any money for the present.
>>
>>36218421
i am getting desperate at this point looking at foreign legions and at the army but I know that ill probably never do that
my dream is to own a small house and have a estate car / station wagon
>>
File: 20170411_191911.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_191911.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>tfw you have till end of the month to move out or be homeless
>tfw cheater and will admit urself in nut house instead, not starving as homeless yet not free as wagecuck
>tfw drinking hobo wine and walking around town telling random people you will get locked up so they smoke you out for free
I wonder if they will give me the fucking disability already or if I will have to escape the nut house and be homeless
>>
>tfw you never had a console or a videogame
>>
>>36216818
Are you me?
>library internet most of my youth or nothing
>college age using neighbor's wifi left and right
>signal lost REE
One of the reasons I moved back with my parents after dropping out of a community college (after losing money scholorship and all) was because they live in a city that was likely to have alot of wifi signals to choose from. And here I am.

>that feel when you actually knew about 4chan before having unbocked access because of gossip at school
>took years before you actually went to 4chan yourself
>now 28 and feel like I missed so much to this day because I didn't get here until 09 and it was touch and go at first
>>
File: 1489619477346.jpg (13KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
1489619477346.jpg
13KB, 382x385px
>>36218948
>have never owned a new console
FIFY

If you cannot afford a console at all then you probably cannot afford to breathe.
>>
>>36216818
>tfw you're rich but a KHV
>>
To any poorbots living near an XfinityWifi hotspot.
They offer free hour trials, but you can get infinite ones by changing the MAC address on your laptop before grabbing a new one.
https://technitium.com/tmac/ works well for this.
>>
>>36219255
>rich enough to own a laptop
50 dollar tablet here ;_;

But they have mac address changing apps if you rooted your android if I recall. I just have no reason.
>>
>>36219175
In that case you have absolutely nothing to do or talk about in this thread. You are a bitch.

We poor boys have no problem getting grills, years and years of struggling tend to develop your personality. And grills like personality.

Sadly we literally CAN NOT AFFORD dating grills. We could fuck them and shit, but when you know you cant provide or take the relationship anywhere its much better and easier too, to just never start it and be alone instead.

People like you belong on the sharp end of my knife, and remember this
>you WILL feel that shit during your lifetime
the way our global societies are going there is at least one big, serious uprising sure to happen.

You simply cannot strip millions and millions of young men of all chances in life and except them to quietly commit suicide. The ones who survive will stand the fuck up, sooner or later.

Guess who will pay the price? People like you, matey ;)
>>
>>36219329
I love nothing more than toughguy poorfags on the Internet getting butthurt
>>
>>36219453
And i love nothing more than spiritually dead, rich fags on internet complaining about being KHV
>>
>>36219109
>If you cannot afford a console at all then you probably cannot afford to breathe.
>animeposter
i mean as a kid, later as of now im not that much of a poorfag but i lost the interest in it.
Never had it, so why start now?
>>
>>36219499
Oh, I'm not that tripfag, I just wanted to chime in. I'm definitely spiritually dead, whatever that means.
>>
>>36219453
Me too, anon. I busted out laughing when I read this reply. Poorfags amirite?
>>
File: 1479645563009.png (261KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479645563009.png
261KB, 357x326px
>>36216818
Being connected to the whole world and all the cumulated knowledge and entertainment since ever is quite a luxury though, even if most of us take it for granted.
>>
>>36219518
>I'm definitely spiritually dead
Good thing you "have" all that material shit to cry into, right?
>>36219522
>I busted out laughing
>Thats why i....thats why i spend hours of my life crying about being KHV "chad" on Ugandan cow menstrual blood taste rating forum
>>
>>36216818
I earn $40 a month
>>
>>36219530
my grandfather gets his internet for free, internet is a necessity nowadays.

it's like 128KBS though, and I can't pay 20 dollars a month to upgrade it.
>>
>>36219598
*free dial-up
and I noticed very few places have free dial up
>>
>>36219593
What the fuck do you work an hour a week?
>>
>>36219530
I was meaning that, is the only thing in my life counting as a luxury expense and the only thing that brings me """joy""""
I can't go anywhere, can't travel, can't go to restaurants, can't buy nothing, so is the only thing left
>>
>>36219564
Yeah, I mean, most people these days are spiritually lost or whatever shit you tell yourself to feel better about being poor. But at least I can drown whatever sorrows I might have in champagne, you know? I'm not saying rich people are better, but being rich is objectively better.
>>
>>36219308
You can get oldish laptops that run windows 7 decently for under $80 anon.
>>
>>36219665
I live in a third world communist country
>>
>>36216818
still using my pentium 4. i hoped the ryzen 5 prices to be cheap. nope. twice as the msrp.

fucking third world shithole i wish i was never born.
>>
>>36219706
Meanwhile i drown my sorrows in creative endeavors (a guy gave my ebook 5 star rating saying he thanks me with tears in his eyes and how i saved his life) or drinking cheap wine.

You literally do not have any single fucking thing to your person that could ever make me feel bad.

I feel rage. Murderous rage. But thats it. You do not deserve what you have. The people who raised you to be a complete failure do not deserve what they have either.

And one day something horrible is going to happen to all yall. Dont cry about it then, richfag.
>>
>>36219795
Congratulations on your ebook.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I just find it humorous that you'd hate me, and the whole "muh peasant uprising" thing is just kinda weird, but in an entertaining way.
>You do not deserve what you have
And yet I have it. Funny how that works.
>>
>>36219844
Yeah, i find it funny too. Especially the smug, patronizing way rich fags all throughout history treated the poor people until they grabbed the pitchforks and showed their "betters" that we all bleed the same color and that death is still the master of everybody no matter how good they had it.

We all have our roles to play.
My role seems to be young, poor, angry man.
Yours is the condescending, rich cunt.

Lets see how this play......plays? out.
>>
>>36219921
I can tell you how, we'll both die eventually (probably), but I'll have lived longer, better and more enjoyably.
Sure, the pawn and the Queen to into the same box after the game, but during the game, who rules? If death is the only thing you're looking forward to, as either a respite from poverty or some sort of cosmic equalizer, your existence must be really rather unbearable.
>>
>>36219783
ah that would explain it
>>
>>36220018
>I'll have lived longer, better and more enjoyably.
You spend your time on this board, same as me. That should give you something to think about.
>during the game, who rules?
Seeing as this is theoretical question, i am going to answer in the same manner
>the one who plays his pieces better
You can have all the advantage in the world and yet fuck things up colossally. Source-history.

> If death is the only thing you're looking forward to
I am not looking forward to it. I just accepted it. If you ever spent weeks starving, not knowing how you are going to survive the next month, you would HAD to accept it too.

>your existence must be really rather unbearable
Not at all. The one, simple thought of death being the equalizer actually evens the playing field. If i have nothing to lose, what is to stop me or people like me from killing the first rich cunt they see? You know shit like that happens.

I wouldn't do something like that unless i was really and truly at the rock bottom or at least feeling like it.

But that's the difference isn't it? When poor people feel like that they do anything they can to get riches. When rich people feel like that they snap and go on a random killing spree aka Elliot and company.

We do horrible shit to survive.
You do horrible shit to escape.

Who is worse and who is better? You can spend lifetime pondering about shit like that.
>>
File: 1486919174678.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486919174678.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>tfw live next to my city's public library
>tfw get free internet 24/7
>>
>>36220271
>tfw live next to city bank
>tfw get free money 24/7
>>
>>36220486
HOW?
Please explain.
I need free money.
>>
>>36221059
I pose as an atm machine and dumh wagies give me their hard-earned wagie bux.
>>
>>36221565
Straight out American Gods, well played anon, well played.
>>
>former neet
>blatantly lie on resume and end up with 55k salary job
>have to drive 1hr to and from work in a peice of shit cat with no ac in the deep south
>no time for vidya / r9k anymore
>no time for my dog
>no time to even fap

I have money now, but I feel like, what's the point when I have no time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Miss being a neet 2bh.
>>
>>36221690
But if you earn that money you can buy another car.
And if you plan it carefully you can invest and go back to neet.
>>
>>36221690
I'm sorry about your dog Anon. What do you work as?
>>
>>36221936

Thanks man. I'm actually looking into hiring a dog walker so he's not alone so long every day.

I supervise 20 people for a pharmaceutical company. Sometimes I wish I could trust you assholes on 4chan bc I could easily get you guys $15/hr antisocial jobs, but it would require you to know my full name.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.