[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turn 74 tommorow >tfw could die anyday now help me please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 99.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw turn 74 tommorow
>tfw could die anyday now

help me please
>>
sweet release awaits anon
i envy you
>>
id trade bodies with you if i could, old man
>>
Don't believe you at all desu
>>
We could all die at any day though. Yours is expected though
>>
File: 75485387548.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
75485387548.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>36215882
it's the truth friend i probably wont be alive in 5 years

>>36215880
that's nice friend
>>
>>36215860
I think it's possible to live a life in such a way that you'd look to death the same way you would sleep after a long, productive day. If not productive, then at least well spent, full of activity.
>>
>>36215860
You have to post a time stamp (a picture of course) oji-sama, if you want we believe yoy
>>
>implying some senile old coot can even use the Internet let alone 4chan
Even my parents who are in their 50s barely understand how to use a computer

If you truly are a senior citizen, post pic and timestamp. If you're as old as you say you really have nothing to lose
>>
>>36215975
>>36215977
i borrowed my sons camera, can you youngsters tell me how to upload it to the computer?
>>
>>36216031

if youre that old what are you doing sitting in front of a computer

make the best of your life while you can, and make sure you're an organ donor, your marrow and kidneys are still good
>>
>>36216031
Don't you have a phone with a camera in it old feller? Otherwise you have to go through the arduous process of plugging your real camera in, finding the picture and then uploading it here
>>
>>36216031
Nigger you expect me to believe you had a wrinkly wojak which was perfectly appropriate for this thread, yet you don't know how to upload digital photos
>>
>>36216148
It would be nice if it was real though.
>>
>>36215860
Good to hear from you again oldbot, it's been awhile. At least, I haven't seen you create a thread in the past several weeks; maybe ive been missing it. Anyway, what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow? Maybe go pick up some Boost shakes and depends?
>>
>>36216809

>Boost shakes

so delicious. when my grandpa was alive and dealing with dementia we used to buy those and i would drink them sometimes
>>
File: wojak gun.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>36216809
i was going to go out for dinner alone and have a nice meal

i haven't had proper food in ages
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.