[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a qt girl at my work place unexpectedly asked me out on a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 5476487658657.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5476487658657.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
So a qt girl at my work place unexpectedly asked me out on a lunch date.

She is way out of my league and she is going to get transferred to another branch in 3 months anyway.

I have already come to the acceptance that I will be a khv till I die and if she gets to know me will eventually find out about my degenerate hobbies like anime, hentai, video games and collecting figurines.

Hence I am thinking of declining her lunch date offer.

What do /r9k/?
>>
If you weren't such a fucking pussy you'd fuck her on the first date. Use the time you have left wisely, don't miss your only chance.
>>
File: Lisa's_Sax_47.jpg (95KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa's_Sax_47.jpg
95KB, 512x384px
>>36214630
I've missed too many chances to keep count. I've given up trying to procreate tbqh
>>
your shit anon, wtf someone asks you out? you know that your khv is your fault. kys faget
>>
>>36214669
>you know that your khv is your fault.
yes I know that

>kys faget

Not until Shingeki no Kyojin and Game of Thrones are finally finished
>>
>>36214589
who knows maybe she likes that stuff too. you're already 3/4 there if she asked you out
>>
>>36214589
Nice humble brag post you faggot. We all know you're going be on the date and are extremely excited. But since you didn't want to be called a normalfag you included the lie about not wanting to go.
>>
>>36214701
You got him. He's a fucking douche and he probably won't fuck her.
>>
ACCEPT THE OFFER YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD
>>
she's wanted this for a long time.
>>
>>36214698
You better be talking about the books/manga nigger
>>
File: 1415475064352.jpg (20KB, 440x410px) Image search: [Google]
1415475064352.jpg
20KB, 440x410px
>>36214700
>>36214701
>>36214755
>>36214779
>>36214786
>>36214836

Thing is I don't really want to go though. I prefer being to myself alone in my personal, private office during lunch. Besides its extremely obvious shes only being nice to me because she wants to use me just so that I spread a good word about her to the higher ups to not transfer her to the other branch. Yes you guessed correctly, she is a literal 9/10 drop dead gorgeous Stacy. I have the power to end or advance her career and don't want to waste it all on meaningless sex which I will only enjoy for a few minutes.

I can use this as the perfect opportunity to get back revenge on all the girls who rejected me in the past through her.

How best can I go about doing this without getting sued for sexual harassment, /r9k/?

My lunch "date" with her is tomorrow.
>>
>>36214922
>given chance to fuck 9/10
>decides this is when he'll "get back" at women
I'm chuckling you fucking tard.
>>
Don't go O.P.

Being a khv is better than being humiliated and scarred for life.
>>
>>36215022
>Not recognizing b8 posts
>>
File: CJdSyUV.jpg (65KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
CJdSyUV.jpg
65KB, 530x600px
>>36215022

Nope. I know her. My colleagues have told me all the horror stories working with her. She is a cut throat bitch whose only goal in life is to become Managing Partner of our firm. She doesn't give a fuck about anyone.

Ofcourse now, she can't do any of that if she is transferred to another branch.

>>36215042
I'm beyond meaningless desires of wanting a gf at this point in my life tbqh.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.