[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently asked out a girl on a date for last Saturday. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: 1 (10).jpg (68KB, 668x712px)
1 (10).jpg
68KB, 668x712px
I recently asked out a girl on a date for last Saturday. She said yes but cancelled on me a few hours before we were supposed to meet up because of college stuff.
Naturally, I thought of this as a rejection, so I didn't respond and forgot about her.
But now she just texted me out of the blue asking "Hey, are you free this weekend?".

What am I supposed to think of this? I thought she rejected me. Or did she actually have no time?

Help me, /r9k/...
>>
Pardon me, this wasn't last Saturday, it was actually the week before. So it was about 1.5 weeks ago that we were supposed to meet.
>>
bump this original theraad because im clueless
>>
>>36214515
It means she's on the fence about you. Yes, the first time was a rejection. But at least she took initiative the second time.
You should give her a chance.
>>
>>36214515
If she rescheduled then she wants it
>>
File: 1491497310703.png (246KB, 480x527px)
1491497310703.png
246KB, 480x527px
>>36214515
>Naturally, I thought of this as a rejection, so I didn't respond and forgot about her.

Smart move, and now she's crawling back. You've got the upper hand dont fuck this up
>>
This is your chance.
Take it or regret it forever.
>>
>>36214515
She might've just been busy. We don't know without context, but it's safe to assume you're ok.
>>
>>36214515

wow you dumbfuck faggot, how is this an issue worthy of considerable thought? she was busy last weekend, she probably felt bad canceling but college always comes first, she paid for that shit and paid fucktons

now she's free and wants to go out, last week was probably either the third or fourth round of tests before finals and she probably didnt have time to not study

go out with her and breathe normally faggot
>>
This is one of their bullshit female games.

A lot of girls cancel their plans with you to see if you'll plan something else for a later time. To them it shows you're interested for real.

Don't ask questions, you'll only get a headache. That's how they are and the "why" is forever elusive.

She came back, though, that's interesting. Maybe she really was busy.
>>
Dude, she's just playing with you. Her Chad is probably ignoring her and she wants you as company.

You'll never get laid with that girl. Forget her.
>>
>>36214812
>>36214761
>>36214741
>>36214661

do not listen to virgin advice, life stuff comes before random romantic interests, the day after you first have sex that realization will also magically dawn on you as well
>>
>>36214829
You're fucking retarded, I've fucked more girls than you as well. Eat shit retard
>>
>>36214819

Shut the fuck up you pessimistic fuck. OP might have a chance st happiness in his life so let him have his fucking moment. For once most people give him positive feedback. Go be a meme fiend in some other thread.
>>
>>36214845

damn son, you got that mad off of one post? did you knock over your mt dew and cheetos too you fucking animal? lmao, kys bitch tits, you've only fucked the anime bitches on your hug pillows in your pitiful wet dreams
>>
>>36214829

Don't listen to virgin advice, OP, this man is envious that you have a date and he's trying to keep you in here where everyone is miserable.
>>
>>36214869
Dude fucking epic meme XD kys virgin white knight lmao
>>
Chad must have not texted her after he fucked her

Fuck that bitch OP, have some self respect
>>
>>36214869
>dayuuuum son u b on dat animus pills and sheeeeit wit da molten dew ya heard el m a o

Kill yourself nigger lol
>>
>>36214935

Yeah OP, never have any hope that you can have nice things. Listen to the bitter virgin telling you it's better to stay here and complain your entire life.
>>
>>36214894
>>36214916
>>36214845

i have literally never seen a group of people who so entirely deserve to be lonely and ostracized

stay mad forever fat virgin bitch lords lmao, you will never have a GF because girls don't associate with socially inept retards who read incredibly heavy into every little thing they say and have no self confidence/worth
>>
>>36214979
>datum el m ao u b deservin it pham

lol fucking nigger
>>
>>36214966
>>36214979
Speak for yourself idiots, you guys can't even read into social cues so who are you to call anyone a virgin?
>>
>>36214979
Holy shit how triggered are you? It's ok to be a virgin dude, just stop white knighting that would help
>>
>>36215000

lmao im white dumbass

another one for the KHV pile, keep shaking your fat hands in rage while you type out "nigger" again
>>
>>36215041
>lmao im white dumbass

so you're just a wigger? lol pathetic
>>
>>36215041
>another one for the KHV pile

You can't even read basic social cues lol
>>
>>36215013

lmao "white knighting"

did girls laugh at you in grade school? because they'd probably still laugh at you now, there is no white knighting here, you are just so far down the rabbit hole of lonely delusion that you separate anything and everything that isn't entirely supportive of your antisocial behavior or spiteful of women who don't baby your childish asses into the category of "white knighting"

kys, my girlfriend got upset reading this thread, she didn't know people like you existed before lmao
>>
>>36215075
>l-lmao i-im totally not mad!

KEK
>>
>>36215041
Don't know why he's calling you a nig, but you are definitely underage or have a false sense of superiority. I'm guessing your projecting and are mad the only bitch you've had sex with had the weight problems you keep talking about.
>>
>>36215052

not sure you know what a social cue is, considering you have to socialize with people before you have any chance of picking them up, which is something you almost certainly don't do
>>
>>36215075
How triggered are you man?
>>
>>36215104
You're projecting is hilarious dude, keep going. Also post pics of your girlfriends asshole
>>
>>36215088

i dont think my sense of superiority is by any means false when im wading amongst the literal filth of society in this place, no one in the world even knows most of you exist, let alone cares.

in what way does that not make you inferior?
>>
OP dont listen to the guy who has an obese girlfriend ITT
>>
>>36215132
dude post pics of your fat fuck girlfriend
>>
>>36215132
You seem angry at yourself anon you should not take it out on us.
>>
File: 1491881375040.png (182KB, 442x400px)
1491881375040.png
182KB, 442x400px
She took the initiative to reschedule, so you're square. Go if you're still interested.
>>
>>36215154
>>36215121

the only thing that disgusts me more than the idea of fucking a fat girl is the idea of you mongoloids breathing heavily while you beat your tiny dicks against your computer screens while looking at a picture of my girlfriend

she concurs and says women would be afraid of people like you
>>
>>36215187
>still projecting

Your life sounds hilarious lmfao
>>
>>36215187
>she concurs

tell her I'd love to smash her head against the floor and penetrate her while you watch
>>
>>36215202

>projecting

is this how you rationalize it when your parents tell you you're wasting your life and will never have anything if you sit in the basement all day?

lmao, i love it when retards tell me im projecting for calling them out on being retards, shit is cash bruh
>>
>>36215240
Holy shit you are so fucking triggered, maybe you should tap out and let your girlfriend take over while you cool down. KEK you are so pathetic dude, I literally can't believe people like you exist omg
>>
>>36215240
>revealing more of your sad life to us

quite sad desu...
>>
>>36215240
>shit is cash bruh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT IM FUCKING DYING OVER HERE BRUH
>>
>>36215265
>>36215275

the ultimate retard defense: put your head in the sand and pretend everything they say is about them, not you

guess this is how you got over bullying in school right lol?
>>
>>36215303
>n-no, I wasn't talking about myself you guys!! ;~;

It's okay anon.
>>
>>36215303
>STILL projecting

kek I'm not surprised you got bullied
>>
>>36215303
Post your girlfriends fat ass
>>
>>36215303
No chad or normie would have such a vivid image of what posters on this board are like and there isn't mUch other than meme posts on this board that would lead to this conclusion.
Also someone who hates inferior people so much is highly unlikely to be successful themselves.
It really isn't complicated anon.
>>
>>36215327
>>36215321

seems the autists have gotten stuck in the "projecting" loop, i guess that happens when you're born with a substandard mental capacity lol.
>>
>>36215406
>has autism
>still got a girlfriend

There is hope bros
>>
>>36215406
Post a pic of your girlfriend, tell her I want to sodomize her with a baseball bat while you watch
>>
>>36215416

indeed, any human being can get a gf, even an autist

unfortunately i don't think you or most others on this board fit the qualification of "human being" so much as "period rag" or "spit bucket"

sorry for the troubling news :\
>>
>>36215464
>:/

You are such a fucking faggot lmao, tell hour girlfriend if she wants a real man to hit me up. I'll give her the pounding of a lifetime. Although with you I guess it's not a hard act to follow lmao
>>
>>36214515
>Tried the same thing with a girl
>Says she is "busy for the rest of the week, and that we'll talk"
>Get angry because Im pretty sure she lies or evades me and sure she wont talk to me unless I talk to her first but reply her "ok"
>Later add "I understand" to my answer which can sound as both understanding that shes busy or understanding she doesnt want to
>Shes confused but I dont really bother to answer her and wait to see if she tries to make contact with me
Did I do it good?
>>
>>36215570

lmao i love to glimpse the macho fantasies of internet trash, please keep it coming, this thread has been nothing but joy for me

you people are like a zoo, with the same level of collective intelligence and self-awareness
>>
>>36215588
You did fine but if she isn't reaching out then it probably won't work regardless.
>>
>>36215660
I want to fuck your girlfriends fat ass while you watch lmao
>>
>>36215660
lmao lmao lmao lmao

lmao lmao Imao Imao
>>
this now a dubs thread
Cccheck em
>>
>>36214979
>>36215011

And that's a virgin on r9k telling me this bullshit.

You know nothing about women, child, why don't you go back to your weeb figurines and cry yourself in pure rage because OP is gonna get some and you never will.
>>
>>36215981
Please, just shut the fuck up for the love of god.
>>
What do you have to lose? Time that could've been spent jerking off? Do it, cunt.
>>
Just don't expect too much op, convince yourself not to, and just go with the flow. If it works out, great, if she's a bitch, bail.
But you have to go to find out.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.