[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting married in college why do normies do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1zeumn6.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1zeumn6.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>getting married in college

why do normies do this?
>>
File: 1461619141156.jpg (36KB, 156x205px) Image search: [Google]
1461619141156.jpg
36KB, 156x205px
>getting married at all
>entering a relationship at all

why do normies do this?
>>
I think it's a good idea. Marriage is life long and monogamous.
>>
File: brain.png (329KB, 455x278px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
329KB, 455x278px
>>36213258
>getting engaged in HS
>>
>>36213271
a very good question

but im asking specifically because it seems there's quite a few gf/bf bf/bf or gf/gf couples that are only 20-21 and getting married before they even get their degrees, and many are even having children while in college.

jus' don' geddit
>>
>>36213282
>implying most marriages don't end in divorce
>implying they're old or experienced enough to believe that this one person will be in their lives for good

yeesh
>>
>>36213332

>the "I gotta sleep around to find the right person for me" meme.

It's not car shopping.
>>
>>36213258

So they can secure sex during college and not have to "shop around". Also, some people are capable at really loving someone else. Just cause robots fail at dating doesn't mean other people are incapable of doing what they feel is right. Getting married after the age of 25 isn't a guarantee for success either.
>>
>>36213258

To be honest with you, as an adult, I find that being in a relationship post education is literally just sitting there and waiting for your GF to get bored of you and leave. You're not kids anymore. There's no sitting and talking about how eventually you'll have a nice house with a white fence and two amazing children and a beautiful wedding. You've got your job and she more or less has hers. Very little changes. There's no drama with parents. There's nothing exciting you can do that she hasn't already done with two exes before. It's just going about your day to day lives pretty much indefinitely. Marriage is only popular as a security blanket to make it feel like your relationship is more locked in with a stronger level of commitment. Divorce is absolutely possible but it's a lot more of a difficult and long process than just deciding to say she's done with you through a text message and moving on with life without really having to do or change anything major.

Depressing, I know. Adult relationships really are terrible. I feel like once women are in their 20s they are too jaded by men to be much fun. They stop trying to be cute awesome little sex kittens who always want to make you happy and fall in love like a girl in her teens might. She's had too many breakups for that already. She more or less wants to just do her own thing and if she likes you enough she will kind of just allow you to be a day to day part of her "thing" for a while.
>>
>>36214852

I'm only 20 and I already agree with you pal. I regret never getting a girlfriend in high school so fuckin much. That's when everything was still new and exciting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.