[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of work at first job ever >at fast food restaurant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 25

File: 1487451730897.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487451730897.png
190KB, 631x595px
>first day of work at first job ever
>at fast food restaurant
>it's supposedly training session
>don't actually get taught anything
>they just put me at the cash register
>customer orders something
>try to find it on the screen
>can't
>try to get the manager but she tells me to leave her alone she's busy
>tell customer I'm sorry I don't know how to use this
>he gets upset and yells at me
>I start crying and go in the backroom
>customer starts yelling louder calling me a faggot and stuff
>manager finally comes out and orders his shit
>manager starts yelling at me for not working and I cry some more
>she asks me if I really want to work here but I can't talk because I'm crying so hard
>she fires me and I'm too sad to argue so I go home
>tfw this was supposed to be my proof to mom that I'm actually trying in life and she doesn't have to kick me out of the house but now she's probably gonna kick me out of the house
>>
>>36213027
Are you for real this much of a brainlet?
>>
>>36213083

I got good grades in school. I'm not a brainlet.

They didn't teach me anything how am I supposed to know how to do the job if they don't teach me anything?
>>
>>36213027
Improve your social skills, fag.
>>
>>36213027
I am a huge proponent of sing or swim but you have to give them person at least a minimum amount of training. I would at least show the idiot how to run the register before I left them alone during the lunch rush.
>>
>>36213122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufnZq4dsFe4
Uhm?
>>
>>36213027
>they just put me at the cash register
That's the best way to actually learn somethin but I guess you are just a big crybaby that can't do anything without his mommy. Fucking loser.
>>
>>36213027
It was that bitch of a manager's fault. Your parents should understand.
>>
Why would you cry though?
>>
my first job ever was at a fast food place owned by a literal jew with a huge israel flag in his office. my first two days were "training" but i was never trained and didnt get paid because it was suppose to be for "training". i quit that shithole pretty quickly.
>>
>>36213027
Working fast food is the worst fucking job ever, both for normies and for robots. Robots especially.

I assume it wasn't McDonalds right? Their cash screens are designed so that 16 year olds and brainlets can just poke at it with no problem.

It's smaller fast food places that have retarded and overly-complicated cash register systems. I worked at one for years and not once was it ever properly programmed.
>>
Sorry anon
It really wasn't your fault
>>
>>36213236
He is a huge pussy, cries when under some pressure and stress.
>>
>>36213236
Because he's a fucking loser, a failure. He can't even get a McDonald cash register right. Those are literally build for retards (completed with pictures of the products and all).

mum
I want my mummy
*sobs*
>>
>>36213264
Are you a woman? Because I can't exactly see a man cry in this situation unless he's autistic.
>>
>>36213236

This Anon is right >>36213264

My mom hired a therapist when I was a teenager, but the therapist couldn't help me and told me to "embrace my sensitive nature" or something, but I don't know how to embrace it when it's only caused me problems in life.
>>
>>36213297
This is /r9k/. What did you expect?
Original.
>>
>>36213297
What? I am not the OP.
>>
>>36213247

It's not McDonalds. It was a Wendy's, and this Wendy's was really old and run down for some reason.
>>
File: 541236884.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
541236884.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>>36213303
Your therapist literally told you "to just be yourself".
>>
>>36213303
>women trying to raise a boys

Well that is your problem. A woman can't raise a man past a certain age. Well maybe a bull dyke but that would just be a poor facsimile of a man. Don't listen to that therapist, your sensitive nature will only get you killed.
>>
>>36213329
I expected a little weed and hard liquor for the ladies, making me feel like a young Dan Schneider from the 80s.
>>
>>36213027
Had a similar experience OP when I first started working.

In that situation don't be afraid to turn to your co-workers for help, it sucks having to rely on a shitty manager for guidance but it happens a good portion of the time with entry level jobs. Fast food in particular is notorious for being shit. It might be worth doing a follow up call to report her for shitty management to her superiors. She had a basic obligation to assist you in training she couldn't fufill.

Don't beat yourself up over it, you're still trying and you're going to continue to try. If anything I'd recommend trying to find something more cooperate and professional like a kmart or something where you can be guaranteed proper training.
>>
>>36213341
I really don't care. Why the fuck would you think I care who you are? My point was made, I don't give a fuck beyond that.
>>
>>36213386
Stop being a fag, I don't know. Ask the OP himself.
>>
>>36213346
Wendy's isn't so hot in general. There's literally just one Wendy's in my entire city and like 8 or 9 McDonalds.

I worked for a regional fast food franchise and everyday I wanted to kill myself.
>>
come back tomorrow after watching every mcdonalds basics on youtube and take alot of caffeine pills and get rehired
>>
I think you would have a good case for suing them. Throwing someone to work without training them is wrong.
>>
>>36213236
>tfw cool as a cucumber in emergencies, whether it's bad for me, someone else, etc
>or in bad situations in general
>cry like a bitch when someone yells at me or is angry at me

;_;
>>
File: 1481500798328.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481500798328.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>36213027
>start accounting job may 1st
>feel like my education has provided me no actual useful knowledge
>>
there's an epidemic of bad training at Mcdonalds, that's why they have a position called Crew Trainer. it's right under manager and basically exists so you can show the new person next to you how to do basic shit.

on your first day, if the store/people manager doesn't have you sit down and watch the video on the computer for an hour, then they are fucking up and aren't training you properly.

my main criticism at work is "god damn, did they watch the video?" because you can tell when they haven't shown people the video, they don't know the most basic shit.
hell, i don't even think someone gave these people a store walk-thru when they started, some of them don't even know where the freezer is.

a lot of it is stupidity and lack of common sense, but a lot of it is non-existent or bad training.
>>
>>36213027

Are you diagnosed with autism or aspergers? If not I would go and get checked. It seems you became overwhelmed quite rapidly. I've been in that situation and it was on the manager in that scenario. Don't blame yourself. See a psychiatrist and they can direct you to a job that won't bring you to that state while managing your symptoms assuming you are diagnosed.
>>
>>36213547
Oof, me too anon.

I can generally keep myself composed but the second anyone (even strangers) let me know they're upset or disappointed with me, I lose my spaghetti and start crying like a bitch
>>
>>36213520
They don't train you for any kind of shitty minimum wage job. They generally give you a 1 hour presentation about what you should wear and what qualities they want in workers + ethics shit. You have to learn everything else on the job.

I worked at a theme park over the summer and I was dropped into a super busy fast food chain on my first day. I had to figure out how to use the cash register and make food on my own with a little help from nice Co workers.

They don't tell you shit.
>>
>>36213587

I don't think I have autism or aspergers. I've never had problems "reading" people and don't have a lot of the symptoms. I've been through therapists before and they never said anything about autism or aspergers.
>>
>>36213191
Nigger, if he hasnt even been shown the basics then no, that is a very fucking stupid idea.

He should have shadowed someone for at least half a day before being left on his own.
>>
>>36213626

Therapists are not people that can give diagnosises like that. I think it is worth your time to see a medical professional. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>36213191
Yeah, and then he fucks something up trying to learn the ropes himself and gets yelled at/fired anyways. Fast food industry truly is a cancer on the West
>>
>>36213622
This.

Whether its a min wage job or a high paying consultancy/banking job, no one in the history of humanity EVER trains you to do the job. It really IS sink or swim because they know they can easily fire your ass and get 1000 desperate unemployed NEETs off the street to fill your place.
>>
>>36213547
>tfw eyes start watering everytime I get really angry or have even the slightest conflict with another person
>>
>>36213183
He shouldn't have to look up a video for something like this. His manager is a cunt.
>>
>>36213657

But like I said before a lot of the symptoms just don't apply to me. I'm 24 btw.
>>
>>36213293
It was a Wendy's register, fuckwit. They don't have pictures.
>>
>>36213027
i have a hard time believing anyone would use the word faggot in public these days so im calling bullshit. aside from that its a believable copypasta and i hate it when managers dont properly train workers. i would have said they were trying to get you to quit so they didnt have to fire you, but you say they fired you on the first day. this isnt very believable either because if they fired you they would probably have to pay you unemployment. most companies dont fire people because of this, they try to subtly force them out. if your story is true, look into getting unemployment before your mom kick you out.
>>
>>36213183
Jesus christ OP, you really are fucking retarded if you need an instruction manual to operate a fucking cash machine. They design these things to be intuitive so that even a 5 year old could do it.

kys is the best option for you now.
>>
>>36213771
>this isnt very believable either because if they fired you they would probably have to pay you unemployment

Apparently there's a thing where they can fire you for any reason if it's within the first few months and they don't have to do this. I don't know much about it though.
>>
>>36213737
To you they may seem that way, but that doesn't mean much. People self diagnose or in your case, deny the presence of certain anchors on their abilities to cope, think, etc. all the time and a lot of the times it does not have any ground. I'm bringing this up because I have aspergers. I was diagnosed at 7 and wasn't told until I was 15/16 because I casually told my mother that my brother was calling me a sperg and then she decided to tell me then. But before then o would have never guessed or come to the conclusion that I had those symptoms. You getting a job later than most people is a sign of that as well on account of social anxiety.
>>
>>36213696
have you ever been employed? Of course you're supposed to be trained by your manager on your first day/week. It's not in anyone's interest for you to be fucking up. So unless your manager is a complete fuckwit you will get basic training. You sound like a triggered NEET posing as a grown up.
>>
>>36213122
I work at the McDonald's and mate, you're a fucking retard. Not only because you can't use a retard-proof register but because you started fucking crying as well.
>>
>>36213771
You can terminate any employee within the first 60-90 days without much trouble as that is within the trial period and it would fall under "sorry you just didn't work out" excuse.

You are right that managers generally try to force people to quit. I have done all types of despicable things, like cutting the hours down to 8 or 16 hours a week. Although that was only for a employee who was just not capable of doing the job and not willing to put in the effort. You are forced to hang on to them when you have no help, but the minute you get some extra staff, you force them out.
>>
>>36213811
Most companies have a 90 day probation period where they can pretty much fire you for whatever they want. After that it's usually 3 write ups to fire you.
>>
>>36213777
I'm not OP but if you don't eat fast food all the time you're not going to know all the meme names people have for their orders. And there are a lot of buttons, with no experience it can take an awkward amount of time to find the right one.
>>
>>36213827
If you actually received on the job training then count yourself VERY lucky. I was just given the manual and told to figure it out or I'd be fired (i figured it out). Thats how its like in any job if you're not a 6ft Chad who can sweet talk your way to get all the beta orbiters to help you out.
>>
>>36213827
Have you ever been employed in a shitty high turn over job, like fast food? They don't want to pay money training people that quit weeks in, so they make you learn on the job.
>>
>>36213697
are you literally me. How do I fix this.
>>
>>36213940
Yes, you train on the job, but you still want to ensure a minimum level of competency. I spent two years managing a QSR before going back to rental car and I always made sure my team members could at least ring up a ticket before I left them alone on the register.

You are only causing yourself more headaches if you send them up their with zero training.
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509KB, 780x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509KB, 780x1901px
>>36213027

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear it.

I hope you start to feel better today :^) what most people won't tell you is that they've fucked up royally at this-or-that-job.

It's a learning process, and there's going to be stress, trouble, and difficulties. But don't give up! you're fairly new to the world and probably haven't been under this much stress before.

you'll get used to it! when you do, it will be distinctly more manageable.

I'd consider going back and asking for a second shot. I know it's just mc donalds, but it's a paycheck.
>>
>>36214001
We don't. Life is suffering.
>>
>>36213920
I didn't need a fucking instruction manual when I made my first LEGO startship when I was 3 years old.

God FUCK me there really are some brain dead brainlets in this world
>>
>>36214012
I'm not saying it's right, but that's how it is. They don't give fuck and they assume you'll ask your Co workers for help and learn on the job.
>>
>>36214050
Being this angry and irrational is really a sign of autism. I'm glad you're not a woman, because then people might baby you enough for you to reach some position of power over people, instead of just calling you a buttblasted faggot.
Faggot.
>>
>>36213932
I mean yeah, what's the fucking difference between reading how you're supposed to operate and someone explaining it to you verbally
>>36213940
ofc you learn on the job, I just can't imagine being put in front of a order machine without a single word of advice as to how to operate it

I'm not talking about a training period before you're actually hired. That would be a waste of resources.
>>
>>36214012
>but you still want to ensure a minimum level of competency

This is a myth. Competency comes after they've burnt through their recruits like firewood until they find the right person to do the job. They don't want someone tinkering on a fucking cash register all fucking day.
>>
>>36214050
You really sound like a triggered idiot who doesn't ever go outside.
>>
>>36214086
They put you in front of the cash register along side a coworker who knows what they're doing. You take orders in your first 10 minutes of being on the floor. That's the on the job training you can expect from Mc Donalds or other fast food joints. I've worked at 3 shitty minimum wage jobs and they're all like this.
>>
>>36213027
at least you tried

fast food and customer service jobs are hell

work for a shop, aim a little higher
>>
>>36213191
This. You could have just tried your best and kept saying stuff like "Sorry Its my first day" and "I've gotten ZERO training for this so I'm learning as I go"
>>
>>36214156
yeah that sounds reasonable desu...
>>
>>36213557
Isn't accounting just memorizing the accounting rules/laws in your country?
>>
relax, anon, its just a fast food restaurant, literally nothing that happens there EVER MATTERS. get another job with ZERO amount of responsibility and at least enjoy the fact that you are pissing some asshole manager who takes his work way too seriously off. okay? its gonna be fine champ
>>
>>36213244
Classic goy can't take the pressure of the real shekel-making business.
>>
>>36213920
you are right actually, they have software they sell out to thee companies now. if you dont have someone walk you through it it can be a pain in the ass, they arent intuitive either.
>>
>>36214100
Yes, you will get a great team after a year of burning through employees. In the meantime as the manager you can either spend your time trying to get your team up to speed or you can try to do everything yourself.

In the situation OP is talking about you start them out during a slow shift. Walk them through a handful of transactions and then let them sink or swim. After a day or two you dump them into a more difficult shift and they will be sufficient. Not great, but minimally skilled to accomplish the task at hand..
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>36214165
>"Sorry Its my first day" and "I've gotten ZERO training for this so I'm learning as I go"

Don't give me excuses. Why didn't you ask Catalina or Abdul to help you out?

>b-b-but Catalina and Abdul was busy

Excuses are not going to get you anywhere in life.

You're fired.
>>
>>36213697

How the fuck do you get this, when i get actually angry and i get an outburst my neck artery feels like popping out and i feel like a fucking animal
>>
>>36214202
>zero responsibility
night time security, anyone can do that
>>
File: file.png (1023KB, 959x672px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1023KB, 959x672px
Can we just post training videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvHZDGK-kY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvHZDGK-kY
These wendy's ones are great. They almost make me want to work there
>>
>>36214181
I never struggled with, but that's what OP was up against and he ended up crying in the bathroom.
>>
>>36214189
just? That kind of stuff gets pretty complicated. You have to be able to categorize every single operation within like >100 options. I've learned accounting for about 3 years in school and it's no joke.
>>
>>36214227
I meant say that to the customer who has to wait when you try to learn how to use a cash register made so easy that urban high schoolers can use it.

OP should have atleast fucking tried his best
>>
>>36214225
Your management techniques sound all good in theory, but they are NEVER implemented in real life. Everyone is out for themselves. The store manager is getting shit from the regional manager who in turn is facing heat from the Vice President, etc. All this causes your boss to be a douchebag to his employees.
>>
>>36214227
>a frog in a blanket is gonna fire me
At least post a stock image of someone yelling.
>>
>>36213358
>Not OP

But I was raised by my mother from the age of 10, and I do cry often, but only alone. I know how to pretend not being a fag, and act like a functioning member of society in public, i.e. function like a "normal" male stereotype.

I think having the sensitive feminine side can be really useful for guys actually, as long as they lose that shit the second they leave the home.
>>
>>36213083
Believe it or not, you actually do need to be taught how to use a cash register. The shit is alien to anything outside of retail.
>>
File: 1492010091567.jpg (27KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492010091567.jpg
27KB, 861x758px
One of my good friends became a manager just as I started working at McD and for the first 2 months he was tasked with mentoring and teaching me. They legit were considering firing me for how bad of a job I was doing, because he wouldn't teach me shit. I had to learn everything from other people or from just teaching myself.

Just to give an example, one night my friend put me on backdrive. There was a customer that ordered something, and I didn't know where it was on the screen. I ended up waiting a full minute before finally asking a manager that was counting their drawer where it was on the screen. He complained that I was holding up the line, so I gave him shit for not telling me where something was. He then said he was busy and tried explaining why he couldn't do it.

Really clued me in on what the job was going to be like working with him. But, just goes to show OP, sometimes you just have to push your way through some things.
>>
>>36214281
well, i never dis mc donalds, but the register for Whataburger had to have sone training on how to edit orders, all the special orders, and weird items people only buy after going to a bar, like onion rings on there cheeseburger
>>
File: 1491701724188.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491701724188.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>36213027
It's their fault for not training you, you can sue the shit outta them for that. You should've explained to the costumer that you're on training and that you're totally new to this experience because it's your first job. Costumer shouldn't have yelled at you, the fuck is wrong with that fat fuck?
Why were you crying? Every time you get a new job, there's always somebody trying to help you, so you should have asked your coworker for some help, you have no experience with that kind of shit, the fuck they want you to do?
>>
>>36214297
I have spent 8 years managing rental car and 2 years at a quick service restaurant. Its not just theory. Yes I get shit on, nearly every day, by an area manager during our daily conference calls, but that is beside the point. You are right that quick service is fucked, that is why I went back to car rental. It was slightly better. Despite all the problems I still found time in my day to make sure the team member could at least do the job, even if slow as fuck. You are already at the store 10 hours a day you might as well invest some of that time in your team.
>>
>>36213170
Sing or swim, I find that phrase really funny anon thanks for sharing
>>
>>36214354
>Costumer shouldn't have yelled at you, the fuck is wrong with that fat fuck?
The people who frequent retail stores and fast food joints are the most entitled pieces of shit in the world. They think they own you because they're paying $10 to mr. rosenburg for a burger and fries. American consumer culture is cancer
>>
>>36214323
yes and each one of them are different. i worked two different jobs behind a register and had to totally re-learn the second one
>>
>>36214100
They aren't looking for competency until they get to regional managers. The hardest part about working shit fast food jobs are the self proclaimed geniuses that think they are the shut because they can work a register correctly. They sabotage their fellow employees and walk around with a designed look on their face bc they want everyone to know how painful being smart is. No, the company thinks all of you are worthless to a man and none of you are considered competent or worthy of moving beyond floor managers. Your job would be better if you properly trained your co-workers, but you are too stupid to realize that so you will spend your life explaining why fries are cold and the register froze up to old people. Some of us that work those jobs just want a paycheck so we can go home, fuck off with your bs theories about how not training employees is somehow more effective.
>>
That's retarded, the manager should have had someone with you to walk you through doing a few orders before setting you lose
Sink or swim training is the norm in fast food but they are supposed to tell you how things work before leaving you alone.
>>
you should just have told the customer to wait for your colleagues. And when manager starts yelling at you, yell him back. I come from a shit-tier eastern european country, thats how u deal with social situations - the one who yells louder and longer wins the arguement.
>>
>>36213027
topkek you'll never succeeed in life if you keep crying like a baby. complain to them for not training you
>>
>>36213027
you're better off without that job, OP.

working fast food makes you hate people more than you already do.
>>
>>36216909
This and don't listen to mean people anon a job really suck, mine ruined my life
>>
>>36213027

I really doubt this happened.
>>
>>36213027
This is the restaurant's fault. They didn't train you. I don't know how to work a cash register either if I never did it before. Don't feel bad because this is their fault not yours.
>>
>>36213027
>>I start crying and go in the backroom

Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>36213329
Expert Computer Programmer here. I wouldn't be able to immediately know how to use a cash register either if they sat one in front of me. This is their fault.
>>
>>36213027
First day I started at fast food they stuck me in the drive-thru with a broken speaker and credit card reader. They did have someone there to teach my how to use it and bail me out though so it wasn't too bad.
>>
>>36217798
>I wouldn't be able to immediately know how to use a cash register either if they sat one in front of me.

So you're retarded?
>>
>>36213346
It's old and run down because it's a piece of shit because the managers are pieces of shit. The restaurant is a reflection of who runs it. Fuck them. Burn it down.
>>
>>36217814
>The restaurant is a reflection of who runs it. Fuck them. Burn it down.

who hurt you?
>>
File: 1466194715741.jpg (52KB, 620x467px) Image search: [Google]
1466194715741.jpg
52KB, 620x467px
>>36217777
quads of truth

OP is a fucking pussy faggot
>>
>>36213358
This.
Where's your father in this whole ordeal?
>>
>>36217818
>who hurt you
lmao..90% of people i meet sadly
>>
>>36213027
I feel for you. Fast food is terrible. You should do warehouse word instead.
>>
>>36213027
I used to be like this, I cry anytime someone got mad at me but it all turn into hate I hate everyone and everything. Be careful Op your tears will become rage and hate.
>>
>>36213920
They arent intuitive in the slightest. Fucking retards who never even used a broom before make this shit.
>>
>>36217802
How the fuck would you know in which order to press the buttons? I never worked in retail in my life, I'm also a software developer, but it seems dumb to expect someone to grasp something like that right away in such stressful conditions
>>
File: 1488090481115.jpg (11KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1488090481115.jpg
11KB, 355x258px
>>36213264
>not crying when under intense pressure

lad
>>
>>36218020
why would l cry under intense pressure?
>>
>>36213293
jesus fuck anon
you sound like someone whos trying to cope with early-developement abuse
>>
>>36218048
>>36218020
It really depends on how used you are to it
>>
>>36218048
I dunno
that one time i couldnt retail fast enough and knew im in deep shit i started shaking badly and had watery eyes constantly because i just cant keep up
>>
>>36218020
>Putting yourself in a situation of intense pressure

Why on earth
>>
why the fuck would you not as a coworker before you ask the manager?

the manager is busy doing actual shit.
>>
>>36218087
I don't know how I would be able to function in retail, the stress there would probably eat me alive, I prefer calm office conditions where I work at my own pace and only interact with coworkers and managers, maybe that sound like something for you OP?
>>
>>36218126
Maybe because the manager is the only one that OP knew there, also coworkers have their own shit to do, they might not have time to necessarily help
>>
Here's a first day of work, not as pathetic as your story though OP.
>first day at jack in the box
>sit in what was essentially a dimly lit janitorial room to watch 80s training videos
>40 minutes in, manager storms in
>"you gotta work the register anon, we're too busy"
>she's working drive through so her guidance was only available in brief 10 second windows
>all the fucking entries on the screen are in condensed gibberish
>jr bcn chsbrgr = Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
>can barely understand manager's thick mexican accent
>have to learn from watching her work the order screen at lightspeed
>somehow make it through the day and only fucked up 2 orders
>quit 6 months later to work in warehouse for $2 more dollars an hour

Also there was always this fucking nigger who came in every other day. He'd say I got his order wrong everytime and my manager always ended up giving him another order. Fuck have mercy I wanted to drive a shank into his throat.
>>
File: 1488331102726.jpg (236KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488331102726.jpg
236KB, 1920x1280px
>>36218048
also to add
i`ve been diagnosed with mental instability
i`m emotionally very "intense" so that explains things like this a bit

not OP btw
>>
File: 1491512130507.gif (510KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491512130507.gif
510KB, 646x466px
>>36213557
FUCKING THIS I'M NOT READY FOR CORPORATE AUDITING I WAS AN ECON MAJOR AND KNOW A MARKET FAILURE WHEN I SEE ONE REEEEEEE
>>
yes i know that feel
>worked at a grocery store i was bagger before
>girl said i'll try you on the register
>ok
>i didn't like it at all
>social anxiety starts happening start getting cold sweats
>i sucked at it they didn't really teach me a lot
>>
File: 1488137496862.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488137496862.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>36213872
>he doesnt understand human emotional diversity and/or mental illness

looks whos the actual retard
>>
File: 1491570423415.png (191KB, 422x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491570423415.png
191KB, 422x398px
>>36213027
I worked at a gas station and they didn't train me either

I ended up just pressing the 'cash' button whenever they gave me money and working out their change in my head for the first week.

No one said anything though so I guess I calculated it all correctly.

Also someone cashed in a $50,000 scratchcard to me on my first shift
>>
File: 1458000411201.jpg (28KB, 289x273px) Image search: [Google]
1458000411201.jpg
28KB, 289x273px
>when someone suddenly finds some change AFTER you've opened the register and you have to quickly adjust it in your head
>>
>>36214130
It really is sad to see a bunch of normalfags on this once great board. God, if I were moderator, this place would improve so much.
>>
You didnt recieve proper training. Take it to HR
>>
Everyone calling Op a faggot is a normie of the highest order. Get the fuck off my board, reeeeeeee.

Managers are supposed to train you. It's not your fault you got stuck with a worn out roastie as yours.
>>
File: 1417154255923.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1417154255923.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>six months into first job
>have perfect attendance
>mostly because I didn't know who to call when sick and I was too scared to ask
>>
>>36214244
This one's for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDpcYEdiOg
>>
>>36219235
>Everyone calling Op a faggot is a normie of the highest order. Get the fuck off my board, reeeeeeee.

why? I'm a robot and wouldn't cry like a faggot
>>
>>36218152
you're a NEET aren't you?
>>
>>36219405
And yet you don't understand that most robots are autists?

Fuck off normie, le Reddit is that way.
>>
>>36219444
Fuck off faggot

le lgbt is that way
>>
File: 1488576271859.png (246KB, 398x470px) Image search: [Google]
1488576271859.png
246KB, 398x470px
>>36219405
>>36219455
kys you rude asshole
>>
>>36219489
cry about et fag
>>
>>36213303
i've been praised for being a sensitive little pussy back when i was younger, my mom who was single and wanted a girl told me how much of a good boy i was for being that way and raised me in a very sheltered way dissuading me from playing football, watching or playing anything that had violence and even wanted me to do ballet, she defended me way too much and thus i never learned to stand up for myself when being mercilessly bullied by almost everyone because she would do it for me and i've even fell for the "arts are gonna make you a better person" meme.

i am now 20 and still dependant on my mom, i am looking forward to getting a small part time job to earn some money, remember that the only thing you can blame on this apart from yourself is your shitty upbringing.
good luck with the real world anon.
>>
>>36219501
no
fucking kill yourself you cynical fuck
you`re probably a faggot in denial with pent up emotions
>>
>all these normies defending OP
sure, the manager should have trained him but it was mostly OPs fault for how he reacted.
>>
>>36219555
wahh wahh i want my mommy
>>
>>36219563
>wahh wahh i want my mommy
see?
was it that hard coming out?
i dont judge you lad
>>
>>36213027
Please tell me this is some 2/10 greentext story cause I hope this isn't real
>>
>>36219580
>was it that hard coming out?

yes
>>
>>36213557
youre right it hasnt, anyone whos ever had a job will tell you they learnt more from working on the job than at school
>>
wow. such hate on this anon. it isn't his fault fags. it was his 1st day n never had experience. y give him hate?
>>
>>36219700
i doubt this shit story even happened
>>
>>36213027
I was completely on your side OP until I watched >>36213183 and realised how intuitive the register was. It does look very simple. obviously it would have been better if they could at least run you through taking a single order, would of taken like 2 min lol
>>
>>36219707
but what if it did? don't give this guy a hard time.
>>
File: 1465787590951.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1465787590951.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>tfw something is too simple and you over complicate it
>>
lmao OP
how pathetic can you be?
are you making this shit up?
>>
>>36213027
this has happened to me twice in my life
both of those times, my supervisors have been women
>>
File: 1490513994431.png (522KB, 610x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490513994431.png
522KB, 610x720px
>>36218752
>He fell for the "mental illness" meme
I bet you think "Depression" is more than just a mood or an excuse too pussy.
>>
>>36214130
>if you're probably smart enough to work at mcdonalds because even retards can, then you're a normalfaggot

you guys are just retards ! i mean fucking helpless retards
>>
>>36213236
I cried when I messed up at my first gas station/deli job and somehow a customer ran off with only 4 dollars in gas but I got chewed out for it. I went to the back room to 'clean' and cried like a fucking baby.
Also cried at the same job when I dropped a sandwhich as I was taking it to the customer. They said not to worry about it and gave me what the sandwhich cost plus a dollar tip. It made me cry more.
>>
>>36213027
Hang out at your favourite restaurants close to their closing hours. Avoid food with mayonnaise, dairy, and chicken in it.

When it comes to sleeping in places, find somewhere quiet. Don't be that retard hobo who sleeps in a car park and gets the ever-loving fuck kicked out of him. Don't be ashamed of stealing a sleeping bag or some shit.
>>
File: 1490390041381.jpg (42KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490390041381.jpg
42KB, 437x501px
>>36220073
t. someone who thinks his "opinion" is worth more then several thousand professionals work over decades

>I bet you think "Depression" is more than just a mood or an excuse too pussy.

lad, if i have a good day i think the same way and i get where you`re coming from, but sometimes things dont seem to be so easily reasonable, especially if things get harmfull for ones health i.e never leaving your bed/needing alc to get up for anything

shit is not normal behaviour
>>
>>36213122
you're not supposed to do the job, you didn't want to so you didn't.. also why would that customer yell and call you a faggot and stuff ? and where are you going to live if you have to move out ?
>>
I've trained new staff and the fast food environment is quite daunting and it also comes with a sense of shame because you say "fries with that" so it is intense for some, usually the staff are a good bunch but i can imagine if they were bad it would be pure hell.
>>
>>36220073
sorry for getting too real now but im just full autist atm, i know its just bantz
>>36220200 here
>>
>>36214244
training on how to scoop chili into a bowl? i can't even believe this is real
>>
Testing
Pls ignore.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.