[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex is so overrated. its just the continuation of our species.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: moonkey.jpg (43KB, 448x367px) Image search: [Google]
moonkey.jpg
43KB, 448x367px
sex is so overrated. its just the continuation of our species. all your ancestors had sex otherwise you wouldnt be here. sex is really nothing. it's nature. it's as normal as eating or sleeping. if you don't do it then you are obviously depriving yourself from something that even apes can achieve
>>
>>36212613
I often tell that to myself and I know it's not as good as people say it is.
Doesn't stop me from being lonely with a void inside of me
>>
Why would you want to necessarily partake in animalistic behaviours?

You are a human (presumably), the single species on Earth capable of higher thought, understanding, and intelligence.

Why would you waste your time pursuing something all animals do? Because it feels good? Sense gratification is the lowest of pursuits for mankind.
>>
I've found it overrated too. Tons of work for an orgasm measured in seconds. I really hate the smell of pussy juice when I'm not horny, too.

To be honest I'd just totally give it up if I didn't want bio-kids someday.

Also, anyone else find it weird that guys are supposed to be dogs, the horny ones ,etc when a huge chunk of the male population has learned to live without sex? Whereas girls start to go crazy if they go two weeks without dick.
>>
>>36213108
>why would you waste your time pursuing something all animals do

Why would you waste your time eating?

Because it is simply an aspect of nature, and you verify my claim completely by purposefully disposing yourself from intercourse. Stop making such a big deal and just do it
>>
>>36213607
You don't need to insert your penis inside a vagina to live.

I'm not in the least interested though. I'm not forcing myself to not do it, I'm just not doing it. Even if I was, the effort it takes to get your dick wet in this day and age is simply ridiculous and nowhere near worth a few seconds of lustful pleasure.

What's the point of being human if you can't rise above all others in morality, intelligence, and more than anything else, willpower?
>>
>>36213690
Then shut the fuck off and go be a virgin and live in silence.

You're like a vegan ripping on everyone for eating meat. Just STFU and live your faggy vegan lifestyle.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (11KB, 227x145px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
11KB, 227x145px
>>36213690
>what's the point in being human if you're just a normal human
>>
>>36213607
>Stop making such a big deal and just do it
And if you're someone that no woman (who is at least attractive enough for you to get it up with) will have sex with?
>>
File: 970455_022.jpg (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
970455_022.jpg
54KB, 320x240px
>>36213923
Life... will find a way
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.