[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He still eats food!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: water fast.jpg (31KB, 678x350px) Image search: [Google]
water fast.jpg
31KB, 678x350px
Are you kidding me? I'm on day 4 without food, and it feels great. I'm losing weight at lightning speed and don't even feel hungry anymore, and I'm saving tons of money on grocery bills. There's literally no downside.

What's your excuse?
>>
food is the only thing I enjoy anymore, so without it I'll have no reason to live.
>>
>>36210606
Seriously though, you can survive without eating food. I've been doing it for about 2 years now. Been consuming nothing but Soylent since 2015. It's actually not bad, although I'm like 99% sure my jaw has gotten substantially weaker from lack of chewing. Otherwise, it's all good.

I don't miss food one bit. I don't miss cooking, I don't miss eating out...I just don't miss it.
>>
>>36210920
>Soylent
I hope you know they use humans.
>>
>>36210920
soylent is food you retard.
>>
>>36210937
[forced audience laughter mixed with a few moans]

The 'Soylent Green is PEOPLE' joke gets old after hearing it 100+ times. They really should've chosen a better name.
>>
>>36210920
How is it? How do you feel? What's it like?
>>
>>36210920
Are you trap by any chance?
>>
>>36210992
>How is it?
Thinner than it looks, thicker than it should be. The taste is slightly sweet. The only way I can describe it is; imagine if you took a few spoonfuls of peanut butter and filled the rest of the container with milk and threw that in a blender. It's basically that, but with a little bit of a hint of oatmeal thrown in there. It's very, very subtle. Hard to get sick of.

>How do you feel?
Fine. No surges of energy, increased sex drive, or extreme clarity like the placebo wants you to believe. I just feel normal.

>What's it like?
It's really nice, not having to cook.

>>36211011
I am not.
>>
You're likely gonna gain all that weight back FYI. I suggest changing your diet and physical activity after your fast.
>>
>>36210920
That can't be healthy in any possible way.
>>
>>36210920
How expensive if this stuff? I hate cooking too
>>
>>36211048
Do you take vitamin supplements? And do you go for the pre-made stuff or the powder?
>>
>>36210920
Is it actually cost effective to replace every meal with Soylent? I don't doubt it's cheaper than eating out every day, and I can see this saving you money if you're the kind of person who never cooks, but it just seems like it'd be expensive compared to making nice cheap meals at home.
>>
>>36211264
It depends on how you buy it. If you REALLY hate preparing anything, you can subscribe to get it premade in bottles shipped to you off the website. I prefer the traditional packets, though, because (a) less waste, (b) the bottled formula is a bit different in that it carries less fiber, meaning it's not a suitable meal replacement, and (c) you get a lot more for the same amount of nutrients.

The bottles cost you $32 a month, the packets cost $54 a month. Trust me, the packets are worth it, though.

You can also just buy them in packs instead of subscribing if you just want to try it.
>>
>>36211248
It's specifically designed to be maximally nutritious. Pretty filling, too.

>>36211289
Nope, no vitamin supplements. Just the Soylent. I might have a banana or a slice of pizza every now and again. I typically go for the pre-made stuff just because you get more and the pre-made solution doesn't have as much fiber.

>>36211310
>Is it actually cost effective to replace every meal with Soylent?
I almost halved my monthly food budget, but then again, I used to buy a LOT of food in bulk. So, yeah, it's pretty cost-effective, I'd say. You don't have to replace every meal, though. You could just keep it as a backup in case you're too tired or broke to make dinner or in case you forget lunch or are too busy or something.
>>
>>36211377
Interesting. I don't eat all day, then blow my money ordering delivery at night when everywhere else is closed. So this might be a good option for me.

Are your shits different?
>>
>>36211413
My shits are oddly unpredictable but typically normal with the occasional runny/milky one. Haven't noticed too much of a change.
>>
File: laffter.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
laffter.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>Literally surviving on adult baby formula
o i am laffin
>>
>>36210606
>becoming more of a beta cuck by drinking more estrogen

nigga shiet
>>
>>36211530
>avoiding soy like a little bitch because you're afraid it'll turn you into a Japanese schoolgirl with milky size-D tits
come on, now. there's not even that much soy in it.
>>
>>36210606
OP do you get headaches? Or did you in the beginning? My body is disgusting and screams for sugar/fat/carbs if I go more than like 24 hours without eating.
>>
reminder: soylent has dangerous levels of heavy metals and rat feces because it's made by malnourished hipsters in a dirty warehouse without any sort of regulation
>>
I would never give up making rice and mixing a little bit of thousand island salad dressing in it and eating it with some sort of meat or even pizza. It's always so delicious that I could weep.
>>
>>36211910
This. You're probably just drinking warehouse worker cum, OP.
>>
>>36211962
perhaps op knows hes drinking cum, considering how gay he is already
>>
>>36211609
>implying this isn't what i want
>>
>>36211910
This was true in 2013 but Soylent has since moved to more high-tech factory facilities, so heavy metals are down to trace levels like every other factory-prepared food.

Also, there has never been rat feces in Soylent. There was a mouse caught on film during that documentary, but, again, that was when they were operating in a warehouse.
>>
>>36211910
1.) Lead is in every food, in trace amounts. That California lead warning law has absolutely nothing to do with danger levels, which is why virtually everyone hates it so much. It's basically a scaremongering law. Whatever you had for breakfast this morning probably had an amount of lead in it that constitutes a warning, according to California state law, even though it's nowhere near dangerous to affect your health in any way.

2.) Fuck you.
>>
>>36212283
You're still probably drinking cum.
>>
>>36212375
If it's not cum, it's cum training liquid. Supposedly it's got the same consistency and similar taste.
>>
>>36210920
I would but it's not fucking available outside the US and Canada. I've been waiting for years for them to ship it to more countries.
>>
>>36210606
I want to do a water fast, but I get sharp pains every time I try to go off food. Right now I'm trying to do it gradually. I've reduced to 500cal a day.
>>
>>36210606
water is for simple minded apes
you should go green tea only
>>
>>36210606
soylent is a food
FUCKING BAIT
>>
>>36210606
>What's your excuse?
I'm not fat and I don't want to die.
>>
>>36212704
Fat people die of starvation in the same amount of time skinny people do.
Humans don't store fat the same way grizzly bears do, anon.
>>
>>36210606
>tfw can shovel trash into my mouth and still not get fat
Feels good manito
>>
>>36212747
>Fat people die of starvation in the same amount of time skinny people do.
>Humans don't store fat the same way grizzly bears do, anon.

>People giving advice on subjects they misunderstand at a basic level

Why did you even try?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.