[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best form of disciplinary punishment for a child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1483992939543.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483992939543.png
74KB, 500x500px
What is the best form of disciplinary punishment for a child?
Spank, slap, talking or removal of privileges?
>>
>>36210508
Violence against children is fucking retarded.

>inb4 "well, buddy, you won't be saying that when you have kids of your own, no sir!"
>>
>>36211211
Discipline isn't violence.

Humans, especially normies aren't logical, you can't have a nice chat and reform them, that shit only works on tv. Removing their stuff will just made them hide their discontent without learning anything.

Physical punishments for bad behaviour is fine if the person doing the spanking isn't in a fit of anger when doing it. It needs to be an act of justice and not an act of anger.
Especially for children I think its a good first step towards them learning their actions have consequences, good or bad.
>>
>>36212425
>Discipline isn't violence
Nobody was arguing against that. But it's pretty obvious that spanking is a form of violence and that's not really disputable. Spanking and violence should only be the absolute last resort, when you've tried absolutely everything else.

Just yell at your kid, take away their toys, but don't show them that a good way to fix problems is to be aggressive and act like a nigger.

Every single parent I know who spanked regularly had a child that grew up to be violent and aggressive, and most but not all of the time they like most violent retarded parents just spanked whilly nilly.

It's so much more logical to just punish them properly.
>>
File: 1479087165732.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165732.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36212425
>>36212693

>spanking
>not just outright kicking the shit out of them
>>
File: 1473271698642.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
1473271698642.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
>>36210508
i want to spank a little girl so that is the best punishment. i wont do it too hard
>>
>>36210508
I got my ass whooped as a kid,
don't think I would carry that on with my kids,
but then again, I don't want my kids to turn out like them white kids that treat their parents like crap, lots of talking and removal of privileges.
>>
>>36210508
I think that if a child is too stupid to learn through talking, they're too stupid to figure out the difference between hitting out of discipline and hitting out of anger. Also when I was a kid and my mom started spanking me, I noticed that that's when I started getting physical with other kids who made me mad. Because
kid not listening ----> anger -----> "discipline"
>>
File: stefan-molyneux.png?w=640.png (128KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
stefan-molyneux.png?w=640.png
128KB, 640x344px
>>36210508
>Spank, slap
>>
>>36210508
>Having fucking kids
What are you?
>>
>>36213222
>not hitting other people's children

pleb
>>
File: stop.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>36210508
>hitting or spanking kids in current year
if you are too weak to control a child without violence, you are a brainlet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.