[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coldest situation you ever been in ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What's the coldest situation you ever been in ?
>>
>>36209331
I had to walk 2 miles to the store and back in the middle of winter once
>>
>>36209331
Working on a mountain in the middle of a blizzard, shovelling snow.
>>
Broke ice on a pond with a sledgehammer without wearing a shirt in January.
>>
>>36209331
On a training exercise once I had to sleep on a concrete floor in -10C weather without a roll-mat and in a sleeping bag that only goes to 0C
>>
I've been homeless during the winter and it kinda sucks. Coldest time was sleeping in a shitty thin blanket in the patio area of a restaurant during closed hours. It was snowing too.
>>
>>36209331
I went on a booze cruise to some islands on Halloween. I missed the boat back and had to sit on a bench all night and wait for the next boat 12 hours later. It was about 28 degrees F, that night. Not the coldest weather I've ever been in but 12 hours outside with no coat in that temp is fucking cold.
>>
>>36209331
I was walking in the rain because my mom refused to give me bus money.
It was a 10 mile walk, so slogged in the rain from my ghetto all nigger highschool through city streets.
It wasnt my lowest point or my most deppressing, but when i finally made to my grannys house to shed my clothes off i think a piece of my soul died.
My mom never cared about me and had done worse, but it all really hit me at once at that moment walking in the rain, that i had no friends, that i was addicted to drugs, failing high school and at life, that there wasnt a single person tgat cared about me.
I became the actual opposite of everything i wanted to be.
That night the teenage me became an uncaring stoic, and i havent changed since that day, years later.
>>
>>36209569
epic backstory dude love your character
>>
>>36209331
Military patrols during the winter.
The winter in Jerusalem is a true hell because although the temperature gets -2 at most the cold goes through your bones.

Some shifts I wanted to take my m16 and put a bullet in my head.
>>
Got stuck in the forest during some winter. It was -20 Celsius

I managed to make a fire but it was still cold as shit. My toes were blue when I managed to get back home.
>>
>when people consider 70F cold
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.