[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elliot was a spoilt brat. i dont get his "popularity" here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (10KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 188x268px
elliot was a spoilt brat. i dont get his "popularity" here
>>
he an hero
>>
>>36208562
It's been explained dozens of times already, and you must've read all of those explanations. So why did you really start this thread?

New song made of Elliot I just found:

https://youtu.be/jghXXRdvSmU
>>
File: muh elliot.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muh elliot.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Me neither. didn't even achieve anything, really.

Dylan&Eric>>>Elliot
>>
He's a virgin loser. Posters here see themselves in him
>>
>>36208562
I actually agree with this. I know that 99% most of his "fans" are just joking post-ironically, but honestly he was a privileged, spoiled brat with mild social anxiety. That's it. He had literally everything he had handed to him and still killed a bunch of people anyway.
I mean, I can kind of sympathize with murderers when they have fucked-up stories on their part, but this guy was just annoyed that he never managed to get a girlfriend in his short life.
>>
>>36208738
>most of his "fans" are just joking post-ironically
I'm not. I'm very serious about him, for most of the time. Occasionally I choose to joke a bit tho, to kick someone's ass using his cool figure and its variations to bring my point.

Yeah, and the bullies are around again, like a moth to the flame. I have a new theory of them: they are being paid for what they do, attacking him three years after his death, even if there has been similar crimes happening afterwards. I came to this conclusion just the other day. There was this thread in which I expressed how I hate bullies, not only because they are doing the wrong thing, but also because they are so stupid and annoying. I think I managed to silence the bullies in that particular thread, and thought that they'd be away for a while. But then I found another thread, the next day, that had been posted RIGHT AFTER the previous thread I mentioned, and I noticed the same bullies were there again. The only explanation for that is, that they are being paid by someone to attack Elliot (and his fans) here. So there is no sense in wasting your time in speaking with them anymore.
>>
>>36209324
What do you like about elliot?
>>
>>36209324
>hates bullies
>loves a guy who killed people
how does that work in your mind?
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg (71KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg
71KB, 960x717px
>>36209368
Many many things. I'm not sure if I can explain it all right now, as I am really tired. His persona, attitude, the mystery, the way I can relate to him, being an outcast among the outcasts myself. He is a kindred spirit, in many ways.
>>
>>36209410
Bullying and killing someone for revenge are two totally different things. A bully bullies to upgrade himself through degrading someone else, an avenger seeks to gain justice. And that is what he himself thought he was, no matter what other people think that he was.
>>
>>36209595
Do you think what he did can be classified as right or wrong? Referring to the murder, of course.
>>
>>36209595
how can you classify it as revenge when you kill people you have never met? that is a random act of violence targetin strangers in an attempt to upgrade yourself by degrading or more accurately, killing, someone else.

how is it justice to murder people who have done no wrong to you? what are you avenging in that situation?
>>
File: 400px-Elliot_Movie_5.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Elliot_Movie_5.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
I just find him hilarious in a morbid kind of way. The guy was petty and pathetic right up to his final moments and he wasn't really a robot because he didn't actually have any problems other than being a spoiled brat.
I like how he triggers roasties too.
>>
>>36209674
In my personal opinion his killings were wrong, as he targeted people who did not deserve it (his roommates and their friend) and some strangers who he knew nothing about. But, in his mind it was all justified, because he was at war against the entire humanity, who he felt had mistreated him, by rejecting him and also by having better lives than he had.

>>36209734
See what was written above. In his eyes, he was avenging against the entire humanity, that he felt had mistreated him, or WOULD mistreat him, if he interacted with them. He had EXTREMELY negative image of all people existing, and partly he probably was right about it too: he mostly got rejected by other people, sooner or the later, for being "weird", "depressing" or awkward. And it was not really his fault he was being like that, he was born that way.

Sleeping time now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.