[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies too superficial?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-design8.png (1MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-design8.png
1MB, 900x600px
Why are normies too superficial?
>>
Vanity.

originality
>>
>>36207930
Low verbal IQ (which doesn't mean not speaking well, it means not being able to elaborate complex ideas, work with logic, and so on and so forth)
>>
>>36207930
They're scared of having a personality. We're here because we don't understand herd mentality, normies are all about it. I'm starting to think they can't even have original thoughts, since intelligent people always seem to have a lot of personality whereas dumb people are all exactly the same.
>>
>>36207950
I'm not sure that's it. I don't think they want to say or do anything that would be considered 'weird' by the herd. They're scared of being different.
>>
Is there such a thing as intelligent and creative normies?
>>
>>36207966
No.
>intelligence and creativity
>social skills
pick one

Becoming socially active is pretty much dumbing yourself down. Thats why normies are so fucking stupid and sheeplike while people like us, despite being withdrawn and much more logical and intelligent.
>>
>>36208039
are much more*
>>
>>36207930
Media and Hollywood

As technology and access to technology and advertisements increases so too does a person's morals.
>>
>>36208099
so too does a person's morals decrease*
>>
>>36207966
Of course not. Every intelligent person and creator in history has been a basement-dwelling neckbeard virgin NEET.
>>
>>36208112
Name an intelligent normie. Intelligent people by default are usually eccentric. They're too smart to confine to society's norms, like a lot of us on here.
>>
>>36208112
>hehehe xD every robot is fat and has le neckbeard

Go to robot faces threads and you'll see most robots are handsome
>>
>>36208165
Duh. You think the ugly ones are gonna post? Dumbass
>>
>>36208147
If I name an intelligent normie, you'll use the n-n-not a normie copout. The world and history is full of people who are intelligent and creative. If none of those millions of people are normies, what are they?
>>
>>36208226
He's right though

>>36208179
Dude, the fat neackbeard neet is rare as fuck even here, maybe on wizardchan there are some
>>
>>36208226
Stupid people outnumber smart people. Normies outnumber robots.
Stupid people = normies
Smart people = robots
Easy enough for you to understand?
>>
>>36208147
i would respectfully disagree anon as i think a lot of us on here would not comform to the societal norms why do you think we are here ?
>>
>>36208233
That doesn't make robots statistically smarter than normies. Also, there are many intelligent and creative people who have social lives and gfs/wives
>>
>>36208252
Because we're too intelligent to be mindless sheep like normies.
>>
>>36208262
>Also, there are many intelligent and creative people who have social lives and gfs/wives

"No"
>>
>>36208287
Care to backup that claim besides simply staying no? Because i can provide intelligent people with social lives and spouses.
>>
>>36208240
Name one smart and creative robot. Someone who had the intelligence and talent to create something incredible.

You can't. Smart robots do not exist.
>>
>>36208277
>too intelligent to have a gf
>too intelligent to have a job
>too intelligent to graduate high school
>too intelligent to use the toilet
>>
>>36208315
The first one is right

>>36208300
Provide them, I'm waiting
>>
>>36208233
i'm a fat neckbeard NEET. Fuck off normie.
>>
Normies are afraid of standing out in ways that aren't socially approved because doing so may mean ostracization. Normies are so dependent on social interaction, however, that this is essentially a death sentence for them and so they mold themselves into these cookie cutter personalities so as to offend as little as possible.
>>
>>36208304
Newtown, Tesla, Spinoza, Thomas Aquinas, Heraclitus, the list continues
>>
>>36207966
>>36208039
i'm starting to wonder if this entire board is satire and i have fallen for the biggest meme out there.
>>
>>36208304
HAHAHAHA

Newton
Dirac
Tesla

to name a few

Elon Musk has robot tendencies

>inb4 has had hot wives

he's still a massive nerd, he's just rich
>>
>>36208345
The normies finally are feeling the whiplash back and now they're trying to downplay it, funny, normally I always see normies winning the debate, finally the robots are striking back.
>>
>>36207956

>we don't understand herd mentality

This may be more literally true than you think.
>>
>>36208328
Lynn Margulis, Donald knuth, jane goodall, gordon moore

All have spouses and children and two of them are women
>>
>>36208328
I provided some names of some still-living intelligent pepple. Look them up. Pls tell me why normies cant be intelligent. Im waiting
>>
>>36208360
>This may be more literally true than you think.
kek desu lmao
>>
>>36208345
This must be satire. No one could actually be this retarded.
>>
>>36208304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Haytham

Robot, feigned amdness and never had a spouse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_Pacioli

Luca Pacioli, died a virgin friar, robot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Descartes

Descartes, died a virgin, the list goes on...
>>
>>36208362
Those aren't intelligent people. They haven't created or invented anything worthwhile. It's all been individuals outside societies norms.

Why can't normies accept this? You already have everything else handed to you. Just admit that we're smarter.
>>
>>36208345

I'm with you.
All I see is:

It's the normies vs us.
Where so cool, normies aren't.

Get over yourself. You classify normies yourself.
There's much more variety in personalities than people on this board seem to think.

>intelligence and creativity
>social skills
>pick one

I know lot's of people who exhibit all of these traits.
Get out more. Get to know people.
Learn some goddamn things before thinking you're this intelligent overlord looking down on "the herd".
>>
>>36208423
I provided a list of intelligent normies and can provide more
>>
>>36208386
Because normies are average dumb sheeple.
>>
>>36208362
Lynn margulis is a woman, not classifiable as robot or normie by default.

>Knuth

Weeabo, therefore robot

>jane goodall

Female, and an ugly one like Lynn, doesn't count

>Moore

Not a complete normie

Siigh this si too easy
>>
I'm a normie and I go to Harvard with a 135 IQ and I can socialize with anyone and not a Virgin and all I listen to is rap
>>
>>36208464
Nice bait. You don`t exist,faggot.
>>
>>36208455
I like how you say those people are robots despite being non-virgins with families yet the moment someome here claims to have fucked one girl they cant be robots

I know you're probably baiting, but still.
>>
>>36208464
Kek le IQ meme, this is just priceless
>>
>>36208455
>ugly women cannot be normies
>countless threads claiming roasties of any kind or anyone who has kissed a girl is a normie
>t-these people are still robots!
>>
>>36208477
Not being a virgin or having a family doesn't mean not being a robot
>>
>>36208497
Yeah because you have proof I've made said threads?

Strawman, trashed.
>>
>>36208514
So basically you're claiming you can't be a normie and be intelligent, right?
>>
>>36208455
>not a complete normie

This whole moving the goalposts shit kinda blurs the line between robot and normie.
>>
all humans are superficial

most robots are just ugly and developed a taste for smart and talented people who arent the prettiest because they can relate
>>
The definition of a robot is someone who is a failure in life. This is usually because of low intelligence.

Intelligent people cannot be robots.
>>
>>36208580
Robots aren't superficial?

>I will only accept a 10/10 virgin waifu if she has even kissed another guy she is a roastie whore
>>
>>36208604
No, its because of social skills you dumb normalscum. Robots are superior intellectually to normans. Get over it.

Why are normans so insecure over their intelligence? You don't need intelligence if you have looks.
>>
>>36208604
>The definition of a robot is someone who is a failure in life

No, that is the definition of you, I'm fit and get good grades
>>
>>36208636
I bet you're soooo much smarter
>>
>>36208039
Hit the nail right on its head. Normies are low-IQ scum.
>>
>>36208641
He's surely smarter than you
>>
>>36208617
Do you know what superficial means?
If robots then would go and say how great and kind they are (like normies) then yeah, they would be superficial. But most of us know we are horrible human beans and high standards have nothing to do with it
>>
>>36208641
I deleted the post so you wil feel better about yourself, I was feeling guilty, you were clearly hurt.
Keep going, Norman, one day you will fit in to perfection.
>>
You guys are just memeing, right? You guys don't honestly believe that labels such as "robot" or "normie" are meant to be an indication of someone's intelligence, right? R-right..?
>>
File: 1487606642017.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1487606642017.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>36208720
>Deletes post
> Haha look at the insecure normie

alright you had your fun
>>
File: 1486391927984s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486391927984s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
>>36208464
>rap
>135 IQ

What?
>>
>>36209437
Hip hop can be intelligent, just not the modern mainstream artists. They did a sample of rappers vocabulary, the whole with tang clan even as solo artists was fell over the bar set by Shakespeare's vocabulary. Gotta keep in mind that this is the dumbest time for it. None of these guys are even average for 1990's guys besides like joey badass, denzel curry.
>>
>>36209524
>he thinks he's intelligent
>only listens to one genre of music
Get out pleb
>>
>>36208360
lol breddy gud
>>
>>36208632
>No, that is the definition of you
DeeeeeEEENYT.
Got eeim
Piased my self lafing

I read thst in woody harrelsons voice
>>
>>36209564
Oh. Yeah well idk he just may not like music or have a good ear for it.
>>
>>36208360
Your comment is not clever enough to get laughed at as much as it has. He's the one that said it first, though your implying that he was being sardonic makes you a normalfaggot for flipping it around to calling him in a subtle way autistic..

Literally we abnormafaggots understand herd mentality, we just don't tolerate it. We are not all autistic.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.