[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr. President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (21KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
21KB, 460x259px
Do robots support /ourguy/?
>>
>>36207682
>rich billionaire who cheated on all of his wives is /ourguy/

NO

Jeb is /ourguy/
>>
>>36207682
yes

orijinaru
>>
yeah he's fine

is pol slow rn or something?
>>
>>36207682
/GodEmperor/
>>36207693
>cuck
>>
File: 453.gif (117KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
453.gif
117KB, 271x309px
I do.

>>36207693
Jeb! is a mess.
>>
>>36207682
Even less than Hillary Clinton (given that it's even possible)
>>
>>36207697
>Waste 36 million on playing golf.
>Cut funding program that is only 3 million.

Fine wouldn't be the word I used for it.
>>
>>36207718
Wrong board /pol/fag
>>
>>36207727
whatever you myopic little bitch, the other options were bad too and you (should) know it. at least he's funny, like a living shitpost that keeps on giving
>>
>>36207749
>It's funny

When all the infrastructure of america collapse with it's self remember he's funny.
>>
>>36207774
you must be young. i don't believe there's a spooked liberal on this board past the age of 22-23 or something
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>36207746
I don't /pol/ I just /r9k/ /vg/ and /b/ on occasion when there's no edgy gore threads

Not every Trump supporter is some alt-right /pol/tard, bro.
>>
>>36207774
carrot imblying its not already prolapsed
>>
>>36207727
> believing in fake (((news)))
you have to go back
>>
Only in that he was the better of the two choices we were offered.
>>
I did until he outed himself as a neocon globalist cuck
>>
>>36207793
Why do you support him?
>>
>>36207682
I just like him cause be pisses off so many people. You can defend him jokingly and people will get so enraged, especially if you aren't white. I wouldnt know though since I dont tall politics in public. Actually I just dont talk.
>>
File: MMtSnY.jpg (55KB, 546x548px) Image search: [Google]
MMtSnY.jpg
55KB, 546x548px
>>36207871
I think Globalism is a bad idea for so many reasons that I'd spend an hour typing it up. But not the conspiracy shit though, I know a lot is just corporations wanting bigger markets and well intentioned powerful people who think it's a good thing.

I'm vehemently against illegal immigration and I think it's inhumane to ignore the problem for votes. Telling South Americans that there is little to no repercussions for crossing illegally has created a humanitarian crisis that's lead to a situation in which we find over 500 bodies a year on the border, along with a massive network of human traffickers who frequently rape, extort, enslave, and murder thousands a year. I'm Hispanic myself so it's not like I'm a secret racist.

I'm a disaffected Democrat whom has essentially lost her political party to radical progressives that blame everything on White men without actually solving anything. I can't let these people take control of any form of government (which is why I also support people like Democrat Jim Webb)

Hillary would be 8 more years of failed foreign policy that would slowly wither away both our international voice and capability.

Just some of the reasons.
>>
>>36207993
>her

Be hispanic gf
>>
>>36207993
> Hilldog
> failed foreign policy
except we already fucking destroyed our relationship with the rest of the planet while Trump:
> spent $70 M for blowing up an empty air base
> spent $40 M on golf trips
> forces Secret Service to stay at Trump Tower and cost taxpayers $500k a week
> forces taxpayers to pay for the wall

(((our guy)))
>>
>>36208102
sorry robot, i'm too autistic for that

>>36208116
>we already fucking destroyed our relationship with the rest of the planet
No we haven't. Besides our President being an easy target for plebian jokes, the world leaders seem to respect Trump. Previously belligerent, essentially lost-cause world leaders are being friendly with us. Like Egypt and Iraq for example.

>money Trump spent
Were you saying that when Obama gave Iran, one of our biggest enemies in the entire world, literally crates of money. Obama casually paid our enemies more money than Trump is spending on anything you can criticize him for, combined.

Fuck off with that shit, please.
>>
File: 1488703286995.png (599KB, 1000x418px) Image search: [Google]
1488703286995.png
599KB, 1000x418px
>>36207853
WHEN?? He literally just said we're not nation building or even entering Syria. He also got China to reconsider the DPRK, and is working with us.

All he did was send some weak missiles into an empty airport. He'd be a Globalist cuck if he fired the missiles without letting Russia know. Then we'd all be in hell fire right now.

You weren't really a supporter, just a Kike shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 399x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 399x372px
>trumpfags
Behold the true saviour
>>
>>36208488
Dude can't even get past one debate. I wanted to believe but he's just too incompetent.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.