[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy just blew his brains out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Tell me now Chad has it easy
>>
>>36207673
It's almost like depression doesn't care if you're attractive or not.

Just add to it that the people here who are depressed are also ugly as sin.

It's not that they have it easy. It's that we have it hard.

Arbitrary "Why be sad if people have it worse than you"

Arbitrary "Why be happy if people have it better than you"

I think I've covered everything.
>>
>>36207673
For every Chad who kills himself there's a hundred robots who do. Chad has it easy.
>>
>>36207737
This. One Chad kills himself and it's newsworthy. A dozen robots kill themselves and it's "who? Oh yeah, he was weird."
>>
The guy just suddenly decides to off himself while out shooting with his bros? Sounds fishy af
>>
>>36207737
No shit you stupid retard that's because there's 100 of you faggots for every "chad"

People who work their whole lives, support other people, and make amazing differences in other peoples' lives don't have it easy, it comes at enormous sacrifice

Meanwhile you're still a NEET doing nothing for the world whining about how you deserve happiness just for existing and how successful people deserve to die because they worked for it

You're an awful person

Go think about what an awful person you are
>>
>>36207673
he has it easy with girls. don't tell me you think girls make life worth living. wait, you really think that?

hahahahahahaha
>>
>>36207737
This good sir got it.
Have a (you)
>>
>>36207673
Think about it
>Have it all
>Realize you're going to die anyway and it's all meaningless
>Rather than worrying about dementia, cancers, strokes takes his life at his peak
Also
>>36207707
>>
>>36207770
This

>>36207761
Not every robot is a neet pal, regardless a Chad has every right to kill himself, life is meaningless and we can take ti whenever we want.
>>
>living the best possible life
>rich, handsome, surrounded by friends and family
>can get pretty much any girl
>able to AMOG 99% of dudes
>kill self

lol???
>>
>>36207847
Because life is meaningless and we can dispose it when we like, he's a hero because he denied life even in its most appealing form.
>>
>shoots himself
>days a day later in the hospital

Holy shit that scares me. For those who choose to end the suffering, you still have to suffer immensely one more day.
>>
>>36207673
Even enslaved Chads have it easier than us.
>>
>>36207750
this

people kill themselves every day and no one cares unless it a chad. something that rarely happens
>>
>>36207673
stop falling for memes, Chad has it better, doesn't mean everything's fine
>>
File: 1481328700472.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481328700472.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>36207673
Of course Chad gets an easy life and easy access to guns. Meanwhile everyone else has to use a rope like a cave man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.