[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

Fembots, what's it like as a girl to be cheated on?

Could you ever forgive a cheating husband?
>>
>>36206612
I've never been cheated on but I couldn't forgive a guy for cheating.
>>
>>36206612
Fembots aren't real roasties get off my board
>>
>>36206699
>I couldn't forgive a guy for cheating
Yes you could. A lot of girls forget cheating as long as guy is interesting.
>>
File: 1491704387941.jpg (33KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491704387941.jpg
33KB, 640x604px
>>36206612
>women on /r9K/
>kek
>>
>>36206612
>fembots
>getting cheated on
If they have a guy that may cheat on them, then they cannot possibly be robots.

Women cannot be robots especially this whore>>36206699
>>
>>36206612
I hope my bf doesn't cheat on me because I'd never talk to him again if he did. Don't think my heart would ever be the same.
>>
>>36206612
Female robots wouldn't have bfs, if they did they would just be normies.
>>
File: naru.jpg (988KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
naru.jpg
988KB, 1500x1061px
I can forgive a cheating boyfriend, but a cheating husband? No. Marriage means you're done fooling around and whatever issues you're having you're willing to talk about it with your spouse. No secrets.

I, however, think it's inappropriate for a man to use sexual fantasy images as desktop wallpaper. My boyfriend has hundreds of sexual images (mostly drawn) to be used as wallpaper. I pester him about it, but he tells me "relax, it's just a drawing. Just be glad I'm not using pics of real women as my desktop."
>>
>>36206717
There are lots of interesting guys out there. I take monogamy very seriously and consider it a virtue to be faithful to a partner. I would never cheat on a guy and I would expect the same from them. I think cheating and lying to someone you are close to is a huge personal failure.

>>36206753
Sorry, I had a bf in hs that I kissed and held hands with, then he moved away.
>>
>>36206930
>I would never cheat
If another guy would invoke stronger feelings than your current bf, you might end up cheating on him with a quick sex. I'm not saying that you'd break with him.
>>
File: big guy for god.jpg (37KB, 678x844px) Image search: [Google]
big guy for god.jpg
37KB, 678x844px
>>36206731
>thinking roasties don't browse the internet
>thinking normies haven't plagued this place since it's inception
>>
>Fembots, what's it like as a girl to be cheated on?
Painful beyond words. I had this wonderful asian bf in high school who was my best (only) friend (we started going out in year 11). I thought we'd be together forever, we had everything in common, were both introverts etc. And then his cousin came to visit from china with her best friend, and he fucked the friend while they were staying with him.

His cousin told me. I cried for a solid week and felt like I wanted to die, because I'd lost the only person I loved (outside of my family).

So yeah. It sucks. It hurts and you feel inferior and worthless.

>Could you ever forgive a cheating husband?
If I ever bother with men again and actually got married and he cheated, I'd NEVER forgive him. I'd file for divorce, not take any of his stuff (I make my own money, I don't want alimony or anything, that would still tie me to him) and leave, and never look back.
>>
>>36206971
I've never had sex before and I take that sort of intimacy extremely seriously, partly due to ethical concerns and partly due to my ocd regarding germs and std's.

In any case, if if I did start to like someone else, I would absolutely never cheat on another person. I'm not saying I would never break up with someone, but cheating just seems incredibly demeaning to me. I'm not a very confident person and the only real source of self confidence I have is what I gain from following a set of morals I've laid out for myself.
>>
I've never had a boyfriend to cheat on me in the first place.
If by some fluke I get a husband then no, I wouldn't forgive cheating.
>>
>>36206612
>tfw no clingy gf who will never cheat on you
>>
>>36206797
>>36206914
>>36206930
>>36206985
>>36207082
Morons. A man cheating on his wife != him not loving her anymore.

It may have just been a one off mistake.
>>
File: 1447053254001.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447053254001.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>tfw women would rather be cheated on and lied to before even CONSIDERING making eye contact with the average guy
>>
>>36207101
I would still never forgive him. Mistakes like cheating on your wife and mother of your children are unforgivable. Even if he claimed to still love . me I could never believe him or trust him again.
>>
>>36207074
I'd really want to believe you but thing is that you're talking rationally, without any feelings. If you'd find guy attractive enough, you'd find loopholes in your morals and rationalize the incident. Regular girls do this when they have sex outside relationship - if bf doesnt know, it shouldnt concern him.
>>
>>36207104
How did you get that from this thread?
>>
>>36206612
cheating husband? as long as we have a prenup i'll be fine
>>
>>36207161
you dont even need a prenup if you're a girl. judge would dismiss it if you'd say that he forced you to write it.
>>
File: 1453972954867.jpg (33KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1453972954867.jpg
33KB, 331x319px
>>36206985
thats what you get for dating Chad you retard
>>
>>36207142
>>36207104

99% of women only date guys who ask them out

which is insane, because good guys might ask out a few women in their life, while cheating players ask out thousands. so women are setting themselves up to be played with and abandoned. hooray feminism?

also sage, slide thread, not /pol/. I wish Hitler were in power because he would have marriage laws that actually work and result in many smart babies.
>>
>>36207216
Chad? He was no Chad.
>>
>>36207222
>99% of women only date guys who ask them out
So you have better chances if you're ugly but asking than pretty boy who just stands there?
>>
>>36207137
I understand your propensity to dismiss my statement, particularly as women don't have a very god reputation for rational thinking. I won't be able to convince you of this but I would like to express that this isn't purely rational, it's also emotional for me. I derive a large amount of my own self worth based on living up to a set of standards that I've developed for myself. One of those things is the concept to honesty and loyalty with those I am close to.
>>
>>36207229
... right, this guy gets pussy thrown at him and even cheats on his girl, typical chad.
>>
>>36206612
>tfw a cute girl you used to have a crush on in high school just broke up with her bf and won't stop asking to meet up
>really want to bang her but also don't want to cheat on gf that I love
>hot high school crush has more attractive body but is overall a worse girl
>trapped between love and lust

what should I do fembots, should I cheat and satisfy my primal urges or stay strong for my girl
>>
Is not being able to drive a deal breaker? I feel like it is.
>>
Tfw you get off on causing girls to cheat on their husbands
It's too easy, they all lust for attention
>>
>>36207273
go with love.
lust will last for just a little
the love can stay longer

but hey. if you want to be a TFW NO GF guy
go ahead and cheat
>>
>>36207264
>One of those things is the concept to honesty and loyalty with those I am close to.
So how come you're still single?
>>
>>36207276
I can't drive either, so it would be hypocritical of me to judge you for it.
>what should I do fembots, should I cheat and satisfy my primal urges or stay strong for my girl
Stay with your girl. But knowing you're a typical man you won't and you'll break her heart.
>>
>>36206612
i'm a man but it probably feels good, doesn't it? you know you're with a high value man when he fucks random sluts
>>
>>36207287
That's what I was thinking, suppose I just needed to hear it from someone else. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36207276
>Is not being able to drive a deal breaker? I feel like it is.
Nah, my roommate has a gf for more than a year and he cant drive for a shit (doesnt have a licence).
>>
>>36207273
Stay strong you fucking moron.

Actually no don't cheat and get dumped you fucking loser, you don't deserve a good girl.
>>
>>36207299
Are you reading this thread? They all say it hurts and that they'd never forgive a cheating husband.
>>
I got cheated on and left him

I was obsessed with him and he ruined everything
>>
>>36206979
>>thinking normies haven't plagued this place since it's inception
Shows how new you are
May 2014 is when this place went to shit and it was from underage kids from /b/ finding out a robot went full REEE and tried shooting up Chads and Stacies and even failed at that.
>>
File: fem_jew.jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
fem_jew.jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
>>36207251

yes!
> be ugly and asking have no standards...eventually find a fellow uggo who was raped by her father and wants to get plowed by an uggo so she feels loved...gf!

> be pretty boy and just stand there...get seduced by a predatory woman who's looking for a naive guy to drain off of, then get dumped after being used up. nogf!

ask me how i know. also, fuck women.
>>
>>36207288
I have fairly serious social anxiety and tbqh dealing with my ocd is mentally exhausting. In addition, I'm going to school in a fairly rigorous major and I feel like dealing with the emotional aspects of a relationship would probably result in my failing out of school.

Also, if I'm being honest, I don't really think I'm emotionally equipped to deal with those kinds of feelings at the moment and I'm terrified that I would hurt the person I was with.
>>
>>36207327
You did the right thing. Props to you
>>
>>36206914
Bitch

Original
>>
>>36207302
Thanks. I was a bit worried.
>>
Awful.
No, I wouldn't forgive a cheating boyfriend, let alone a husband. If you marry someone there's trust and a promise of fidelity there.
>>
>>36206914
>think it's inappropriate for a man to use sexual fantasy images as desktop wallpaper.
Fuck you and fuck what you think inappropriate

Just how many posters of muh dreamy actor, hunky sportguy/ singer or whatever do you own? If any of that is the case: you have no leg to stand on complaining.

Even better when your guy gets regularly treated to hearing you giggle with a friend about just how hot some fuckhead on a sportshow makes you. But that animegirl on your background? It is a "slight to you feminity" cause you can "never accomplish looking like that"

No you can't bitch, you are too fat. And I am too scrawny to ever look like that meathead you salivate about.
We can either accept that about another or break it up.
But you won't get to control what I get to see , not unless your eyes are not also under my control.
>>
>>36207383
You're on point in your assumptions.

Cheaters belong to cheaters and cheaters never settle down.
>>
>>36206612
No idea and no I wouldnt forgive. In fact, I'd divorce him and take everything I could and be sure everyone he loves knows exactly what he did. I'd turn his parents on him so hard they'd never forgive it and consider him a failure for it-which is exactly what I did when my last relationship ended resulting in him getting cut off from their financial support and kicked out of the house and I have 0 remorse over it. Get fucked.
>>
>>36207337
>have no standards
Why shouldnt i have a standards?
>>
>>36207321
all that shows me is that these whores are extremely fucking vain, and the cheating is a violation of their gigantic egos. that's what you get when you nurtures a society's collective females on disney princess fantasy bullshit
>>
>>36207222

check'd for kek'd
>>
>>36207430
This is why men hate women, just letting you know.
>>
>>36207222

repeating numerals of truth. sadly, my body weight is 50% more than this 222.
>>
>>36207451
Actually, it's not a violation of my ego so much as a betrayal of the trust, love, respect and care in a relationship. It hurts to have someone you love leave you for another, even as a once off. They never truly loved you if they can do that.
>>
>>36207430
Why are you anal about bf cheating on you? Just leave him be, no need for humiliation.
>>
It hurts, but when it happened to me I accepted it because I didn't feel like I could do better, and also because I believed that it was maybe just a phase.

It kind of fucked me up as an experience though because now it appeals to me and I enjoy the idea.
>>
>>36207477
>my body weight is 50% more than this 222
are you +300 lbs big boy?
t. 270 lbs anon
>>
>>36207430
Why not have some dignity and leave on your own terms? I've actually been in this situation and left. I took what was mine and nothing more. I even let him have all the shared stuff, like furniture, as I had more going into the relationship (my grandma left me a good inheritance and a house). I moved away and cut contact, but I didn't leave him penniless. That's just petty.
>>
>>36206612
I would literally, and I can say this with 100% confidence, murder the other person, if not both of them. I love my partner very much so I probably wouldn't kill him, but I would definitely torture the other person. I don't care about prison, whatever, it would be my breaking point
>>
>>36207583
>I would literally, and I can say this with 100% confidence, murder the other person, if not both of them
Are you by any chance a ginger/redhead?
>>
File: Crimea river.jpg (161KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crimea river.jpg
161KB, 700x470px
>>36206985
>I cried for a solid week and felt like I wanted to die
>be womyn
>experienced something bad
>instead of dealing with it she cries for a whole week

Are women always so overdramatic?
>>
Alright, all you guys in the thread saying we're overreacting.

What possible reason is there to forgive a cheating husband? How could one believe that he could and did still love you?
>>
>>36207634
I was young and hormonal and over dramatic at that age (17). Now nothing phases me.
>>
>>36207638
>you have kids
>you don't want them to grow up as yet another broken home statistic
>>
>>36207638
>How could one believe that he could and did still love you?
Once you put a lot of emotions into relationships, you want to believe it could work.
>>
>>36207590
Fucking disgusting, no, I am not, thank God
>>
>>36207479
>they never truly loved you
>truly loved you
>truly
>true love
>

you're fucking dumb! yaaaay~
>>
>>36207339
>Also, if I'm being honest, I don't really think I'm emotionally equipped to deal with those kinds of feelings at the moment and I'm terrified that I would hurt the person I was with.
This is very considerate of you, and if it comforts you, I'm in the same boat. You seem very self-aware and seem to have a healthy amount of self-doubt - you are a rare kind.

Would you like to exchange contact info? I think we'd have insightful conversations and could learn a thing or two from each other.
>>
File: c1e478c6ff1da8f9423be7341f98157f.jpg (951KB, 1240x1630px) Image search: [Google]
c1e478c6ff1da8f9423be7341f98157f.jpg
951KB, 1240x1630px
Aren't most fembots these days comfortable with open relationships?
>>
>>36207638
>forgive, just smile and accept it
>go into apeshit drama and try every way to destroy his life and future livelihood cause i feel hurt

What happend to "I can never trust him again, so we'll break up" ffs?

Its probably 80% bullshitting because of chan anonymity here, but why do you think doing the female equivalent to a jilted mudslime throwing battery acid into your face is a valid and fair idea?
>>
>>36207645
I never understood that. The older I became, and especially in and after puberty I was calmer and way more rational than ever. Boys and gals at that age have generally massive insecurities - can you elaborate it? Because I never thought of myself being ugly nor, like aforementioned, were overly dramatic.
>>
File: That's what she means, faggot.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
That's what she means, faggot.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>36207716
Oh yeah, these days it's called "the need for space", amirite?
>>
>>36207754
It's just something about growing and being on the cusp of adulthood and having to deal with adult things (like sex) with a brain that's not fully formed. I don't know why it is.
>>
>>36207716
>open relationships

Every time I read this, I want to go on a killing spree.
>>
>>36207680
Are you implying that you don't understand grammar, or that you don't believe in love?
>>
>>36207655
But what about growing up in an unhappy home? That's also damaging.

Besides, there's not necessarily kids involved.
>>
>>36207690
Sure. Just be aware that sometimes I get swamped with schoolwork and go long periods where I can't really talk. I have adhd so when I get into my school mode I get extremely focused.

I don't really have a throwaway I can post at the moment.

>>36207716
I can't speak for anyone else, and I don't want to judge others, but I can't understand the want for an open relationship at all. It seems to go against the entire point of being committed and intimate. Maybe I'm just not confident enough to even contemplate something like that.
>>
>>36207720
Those people are overreacting. I'm talking about people like this>>36207524
I'm speaking to the guys saying that leaving a cheater is unreasonable, not the genuine batshit crazy chicks.
>>
>>36207660
But you don't. Once that trust is shattered, it's gone. Trust me, I know from experience, it's not something you can go back on.
>>
>>36207716
>Aren't most fembots these days comfortable with open relationships?
I can't speak for all women, but I'd be deeply uncomfortable with an open relationship. I believe relationships are about exclusivity and commitment and intimacy and reliance and trust and respect, none of which can be easily (if at all) achieved through an open relationship.
>>
>>36207851
>I don't really have a throwaway I can post at the moment.
Alrighty, I'll just share a temp-email address, you can share your actual email (or whatever) there: [email protected]

PS: Isn't ADHD hindering your concentration?
>>
>>36207851
>and I don't want to judge others

Fuck this.
Don't let Jews trick you into thinking criticising shitty behaviour is somehow immoral.
Judge all you want.
>>
>>36206612
Cunts are all cheating whores anon. It pisses the stupid bitches off because they're not use to it.
>>
>>36207915
>PS: Isn't ADHD hindering your concentration?
It does but I've gotten relatively good at controlling it by focusing intently on one task at a time at the expense of being able to multitask.

>>36207931
Thanks anon. I sometimes don't know if something is truly bad or whether it's just my particular upbringing and experiences that make it incompatible with my own values.
>>
Relationships are mutual agreements wherein the abiding parties will generally agree to not fuck other people. In fact, the simple idea of "a relationship" and "cheating" speaks volumes about the idea of monogamy, not the least of which being that it's an idea in the first place. It's predicated on the idea of NOT FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE. Seriously, most people only want one thing at bare fucking minimum from their partner: DON'T HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

Cheaters are scum. Cheating men moreso than women, as a man must put considerably more effort into cheating than a woman.
>>
Fembots, is a one off drunken fuck with a girl worse than a guy who spends months intimately talking to, hugging and kissing, perhaps getting head from but never having full penetrative sex from a woman he seems to have feelings for?
>>
Ok fembots here's the same question but with a twist - what if your bf/husband cheats on you with a man?
>>
>>36208046
Same same. It's still cheating.
>>
>>36208046
>what if your bf/husband cheats on you with a man?
Still cheating.
>>
>>36207857
I stand corrected in that case, carry on.
Dropped a longterm gf over "B-but it was just a party! Honestly, everyone did it" bullshit too, so you won't see me argue against cutting your losses.
>>
>>36207915
Do you have discord by chance?
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>36207968
>It does but I've gotten relatively good at controlling it by focusing intently on one task at a time at the expense of being able to multitask.
That's neato. I try to manage this as well currently, but since I have no particular occupation it is hard to practice it. In fact, it makes it even worse because of all the time I have I'm overwhelmed with the amount of options and do either nothing at all then, or do things in an unsatisfactory (sometimes unfinished) manner.

Also, if you're up for contact could you share it in the next couple of minutes? Because the address is valid for 10 minutes only and I don't wanna refresh it - and I need to shower.
>>
>>36208003
As in, he's cheating with both?

They're both cheating. The latter is worse though because of the emotional cheating.
>>
>>36208108
Why do women think emotional cheating is worse?
>>
>>36208122
Gee, maybe it's because feeling are more important to women.
>>
>>36208083
>>36208088
Of course it is, just wondering if there would be any difference in how it is seen. More shocking maybe?
>>
>>36208148
Ok fembot. Can you describe what you look like?
>>
>>36208174
In case where she thinks that you're straight then yes.
>>
>>36208184
I'm not a fembot. That statement is a common sense.
>>
>>36208122
Not a fembot, but it's because emotional cheating is always deliberate and shows you care about nothing in the relationship. If you fuck a girl as a drunken mistake or because she's super hot it doesn't necessarily mean the emotional aspect of the relationship isn't enough, but emotional cheating does.
>>
File: 1483410248313.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483410248313.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
>people seriously thinking otherwise
>>
>>36208103
I'm somewhat in the same boat, I can focus much easier when I'm under intense pressure. If I have too much time on my hands my mind will wander aimlessly.

Sorry about missing the window, I went to go clean my face and brush my teeth. Do you have discord? I've turned to chatting on there recently, it's pretty comfy.
>>
>>36208122
Because it means that you care absolutely nothing for the person or the relationship. Physical cheating makes you feel like shit and like you're not good enough, but emotional cheating totally disregards the relationship.
>>
>>36208046
still cheating but it might turn me on
>>
File: 1484973998364.gif (132KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
1484973998364.gif
132KB, 310x266px
>>36206612
Alright fembots lets change the question

You're married and your husband cheats on you. In your rage you find and kill the other woman. Your husband stumbles upon you burying the body, grabs a shovel and helps.

Where you at after this? does it change anything?
>>
>>36208622
I would probably forgive him. If he's willing to risk jail time for helping me bury this body then it shows me he really does care in the end, and she meant nothing if he's burying her. But I would still be very suspicious and be very nosy afterwards just because I will be paranoid of him doing it again.

This also depends on how long we have been married for. If it's less than 5 years I do not think I would forgive him, but 10-15+ years he is already settled into my life by then and we have been through so much. Might as well try since dating at an old ass is pretty much pointless and I did not go through all of that to die alone in the end.
>>
>>36207333
I'm a normie and I've been here since 2009
>>
>>36208622
will he let me fuck chad to be even now?
>>
>>36208684
no, being accessory to murder is the trade off
>>
do fembots think cuckolding can be hot?
>>
No, I wouldn't.

I wouldn't care if he still loved me, if it was a drunk one off, if we argued previously.
To cheat implies an inherent cowardice that I find unacceptable.
>>
>>36208795
no because females are more emotional than males. cuckolding would make us depressed, jealous, anxious, paranoid, ect. since men do not react like this its probably why cuckolding can be hotter for them.
>>
>>36208872
How would you fucking other men make you jealous of him?
>>
>>36206914
I agree, it"/ degenerated to need to look at sexy women alll the time. That guy with the nudie wall calander? Always a scumbag. Why do you need to be looking at Porn outside the 15 minutes you are masterbating?
>>
>>36208665
I detect a Sightseers story in your future.
>>
>>36208284
Yep, I have it. But I honestly don't know how to add friends. My nickname is: LuciferNiggerbastard#4447
>>
>>36207276
my gf cant drive and it isnt really a big deal. anywhere i take her id have to go anywayd
>>
>>36206612
Don't know. Never had a boyfriend, but cheating is unforgivable.
>>
>>36208795
I'm in an LDR and let my bf cuck me. It's hot.
>>
>>36209249
>Girl doesnt satisfy guy needs at sex
The only option left is cheating.
>>
>>36209045
K. I'll add you tomorrow, I'm in bed already.
>>
>>36207273
I can never understand the logic behind cheating, like if you're really that lustful just jack off. All of my lust vanishes after I cum.
>>
>What's it like to be cheated on?
Not as bad as people act like it is. Why would you give someone that much power to hurt you in the first place.
>>
>>36209274
You really don't have to cheat, you can just tell them about it unless you're a coward.
>>
>>36209528
Women dont care about cheating as long as they dont know about it. If they've caught you it means you're bad at cheating.
>>
>>36209566
That doesn't make any sense. How can someone not care about something if they're not aware of it happening in the first place?
>>
>>36209612
I meant possibility of cheating.
>>
>>36209566
>people don't care about things they don't know
no shut retard
>>
>>36206985
fuck off r/asianmasculinity

we know it's you
>>
>>36209629
Are you really sure about that? If they didn't care at all, then they're wouldn't be that stereotype of the jealous girlfriend always wanting to check her boyfriend's phone, listening in on conversations, asking where they'll be, etc.
>>
>>36209702
>jealous girlfriend
That means you have some worth in her eyes.
>>
>>36209566
That is seriously something an insecure and not too attractive girl said to me once.

Boggles the mind and once you wrap your thoughts around it, you'll feel like you can never trust women again.
If that is the mindset she'll have while she is in a weak barginspot, wtf will happen when she is the hyper-stacy she wants to be and you are the boring wallflower?
>>
>>36207276

depends on how old you are, expect 21+ to at least have a driver's permit
>>
>>36206612
>send email
>yes and so was this five dollars worth of rubbing alcohol
>>
>>36209739
The point is, they still care about whether you've been cheating or not.
>>
>>36209843
>they still care about whether you've been cheating or not
Women rather want to cheat on them than become boring.
>>
File: 81nKJ8qvcYL._SL1500_.jpg (157KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81nKJ8qvcYL._SL1500_.jpg
157KB, 1500x1500px
How women view cheating
>phew now he's not having sex with me
And then they talk about how strong they are and how evil he is when he dumps her.

Bonus points when she has a kid and says fucking a cheating shit wasn't her fault.

2x multiplier everytime she does it again

Literally nothing triggers women harder than saying they're responsible for their sexual decisions.
>>
>>36209863
Women would rather you cheat on them then have the relationship become boring was what you were trying to say right? How exactly will cheating make the relationship interesting?
>>
>>36209966
I'm saying that women rather stay with cheater than boring person.
>>
>>36209985
I really don't know how you would think anyone would tolerate a cheater no matter how interesting they are, but you can count me as one of the women who would not even entertain the thought.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-201704.jpg (1MB, 1440x1897px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-201704.jpg
1MB, 1440x1897px
My ex was a cheating faggot. Here's a screen cap of him fucking his ass with mt dildo. Fuck you, Michael.
>>
Remember, sage and ignore all "fembot" and normie threads. Stop giving them the attention they crave and they'll go back to where they belong.

ffs this thread already has 150 replies, I'm disappointed robots.
>>
>tfw would never cheat on someone
>still no gf
>>
>>36210324
Congratulations, you wouldn't do one of the shittiest things that you should be expected not to by default. It's not an accomplishment not to be a piece of shit cheater.
>>
>>36210441
Reading this thread leads me to believe that you're wrong and cheating has become completely normal.
>>
>>36206612
Been cheated on once. It sucked, won't lie. I broke up with him, but I'd probably forgive him if he was my husband, for convenience's sake.
>>
>>36206914
I agree, nude wallpapers are fucking disgusting. I refuse to date someone without class, or at least the basic decency not to objectify women 24/7
>>
>>36210527
do you think you would still be together if he hadn't cucked you?
>>
>>36210527
>forgiving a cheater
You are part of the problem.
>>
>boyfriend cheats on me
>I break up with him
>tell him he can't live in my apartment any more
>the girl he cheated with comes over and beats me up
>>
>>36210791
Kek.
Not even original
>>
>>36206612
women are more attracted to men in relationships, and subconsciously women find it very arousing to know that their man is cheating because it reaffirms the male's desirability.
>>
>>36211131
>subconsciously women find it very arousing to know that their man is cheating because it reaffirms the male's desirability.
More like she feels like she's the better one than the one he cheated on because he stays with her. It's like she has the bigger value. Sure she wont show that she's happy about guy cheating on her but it means he has options.
>>
does anyone else feel like a total bitch in heat when ovulating? it's embarassing and out of control
>>
>>36208267
Truly the most honest post in this thread. There are zero women here, idiots. None. Zip. Nada.

You're talking to chubby losers who seek attention by pretending to be women since that's the only way they ever get positive attention. kysjkdontnsa
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.