[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm no longer a robot and you can make it too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Don-draper.jpg (20KB, 517x307px) Image search: [Google]
Don-draper.jpg
20KB, 517x307px
>mfw used to have anxiety, depression, be obese, have awful acne and no friends while being here all day
>started working out, got fit, got new clothes and a good haircut
>acne mostly cleared up
>started smoking weed sometimes along with taking anxiety meds
>now i have a good amount of friends, feel more confident and happy and barely come on 4chan/reddit

feelsgreatman.jpg

You can make it too, anons. Don't be trapped here forever, it really is a depressing place. Sometimes there's gold here but it's under a mountain of shit. You can change too and be your best. Even if you're not traditionally attractive, all of the above, improving yourself can only help make you better. And remember personality is a big factor too, if you appear confident you will succeed. Just fake it til you make it. Don't be a robot, be a fucking human!
>>
>confusing robot for failed normalfag yet again
lol
>>
>>36206560
Explain this meme please. Anyone can make it, anon.

I definitely was weird and not a normal fag and still am not, but I'm not a robot either.
>>
>>36206575
A robot doesn't want to engage with society in the first place. He fundamentally lacks interest in "making it", that has never been his goal. They are a minority on this board.
>>
>tfw you used to be normie as fuck and did this but almost the exact opposite
>>
>>36206725
Uh, whHAT?
>>
>>36206518
>I was a covert normie
>Just do normal things and you too can become a normie
Fuck off neurotypical
>>
>dude weed lmao
fuck off

oh my god
>>
>>36206802
Nice meme, I only smoke occasionally and it's to relax.
>>
I can relate to this anon

>kiss less hug less virgin through out high-school
>fat as shit
>only talk to like 5 close friends lose 2 of them senior year
>never talk to anyone new
>shut in only browsing /b/ and shit
>look at myself in the mirror.. grossed out by myself
>start dieting and lifting for myself
>and holy fuck when you get fit people fucking change
>actually nice to me
>actually talk to me lol
>become normal and popular in college in the Asian clique
>still a broken robot inside
>rarely use social media
>hate the shallowness of people and the narcissistic culture even more now
>weird going from robot to "chad" on the outside
>>
>>36206815
>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
>DUDE JUST SMOKE LE DANK GANJA AND UR PROBLEMS WILL FLOAT AWAY DUUUUDE

die
>>
>>36206518
>>mfw used to have anxiety, depression, be obese, have awful acne and no friends while being here all day
>>started working out, got fit, got new clothes and a good haircut
>>4 years later I still have no friends and even bullies in College, which I started to go with 23

At least I'm better build than 99% of the world population and stronger, doesn't matter shit because virgin and no one is interested, ever.
>>
>>36206518
Kill yourself you faggot.
I won't explain shit.
>>
File: my soul.jpg (157KB, 1678x944px) Image search: [Google]
my soul.jpg
157KB, 1678x944px
>>36206883
This

Now all that fermented resentment and disdain can finally air out into joyfully sinister appreciation of misfortune, malice and cruelty masked as aloof indifference.
>>
>>36206518
this is a good message obviously but if you expect anyone here to listen you're a fool
>>
>>36206883
>bloo bloo i'm attractive and people like me but i'm SOOOO BROKEN BLOOOOOOOO FUUUUCK CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

i hate you

i hate
you

i really wish you would stop
>>
>>36206518
what did you do to clear up your acne, OP?
>>
>>36206518
My idea of success isn't fucking multiple sluts or making a lot of money, you were just an autistic failed normie with 0 self awarness, I've got fit since I was 13 and yet that's when i became a robot, before 13 I was fat but had friends and was mosltu unaware of things
>>
>>36206518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2RkfPBDEd8

Every time I care and try to improve like how you faggots instruct it backfires terribly. You give bad advice to people that can't pull themselves out like that. The truth is that nobody is special and it's okay if you aren't. Chads, robots, none of these people are special in any way. Coming to terms with that is far easier.

For robots like myself, embracing apathy is the most productive way to pull ourselves out. I can swallow my fear of social interactions by simply not caring and being transparent. Even not having friends isn't that damaging. I don't particularly enjoy conversation and I'd rather live the life of a hermit than struggle trying to make friends with stubborn adults or come off as creepy talking to kids. Adults are far more conditional and put up larger fences. You can't improve your social capital from nothing. You have to spend money to make money, in essence. No, I'm not going to lie about having friends, I can't manage lies because I had that beaten out of me to the point where I sputter against any argument to my point. I can't even keep myself on my feet for more than 20-30 seconds after getting argued against because I start having trouble breathing and shit.
>>
>>36207812
Ate less unhealthy food, used facial cleaner, was on Accutane before and just gettung older
>>
>>36206518
Fuck off normie with your lies and bullshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.