[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >Weeaboo >Still live with parents because I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Doctor feel.png (435KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor feel.png
435KB, 680x762px
>24
>Weeaboo
>Still live with parents because I can't support myself
>Mother is a control freak
>Want to go to an anime convention this summer
>"Are you seriously going to an ANIME convention, anon? You need to save your money, only teenagers and people with decent jobs go to anime conventions!"
>Tell her that people of ALL AGES attend anime conventions, and some don't have high paying jobs.
>Was only going to take like $300 with me
>Have like $2,500 in my savings.
>End up telling her I probably won't go anyway because I couldn't find anyone to go with, and that I didn't want to go alone or spend $700 on a hotel for 3 nights.

I'm pathetic.
>>
>>36206360
Suck it up and move on.
>>
>>36206381
I bet you say that to everyone on here, it doesn't work though. Do you even know where we are?
>>
File: strongest genin.png (1MB, 1442x1080px) Image search: [Google]
strongest genin.png
1MB, 1442x1080px
ykwtd r9kanon
>>
If you're in the southwest. I'll maybe go with you OP.
>>
>>36206427
I wanted to go to A-Kon, it's in Fort Worth, Texas. I'd feel weird going with someone off /r9k/ though, I'd have to talk with them a bit before agreeing to it.
>>
>>36206393
I don't, but in this particular case, it works quite well.
>>
>>36206360
Why not just move out? My life at home sucks and im gonn move out just bc id rather starve then live here tbqfh
>>
>>36206360
this isn't nearly pathetic enough

change it to
>40
>NEET
>i have like $60 in savings

get on my level
>>
>>36206564
I'll move out someday, once I get enough money to support myself. Meaning I can afford an apartment, pay rent, buy groceries, and pay my own bills. Sadly I can't do that right now with what I'm currently making at my job, also it's part-time. Even if I had a full-time minimum wage job I could probably move out. Frankly my parents don't really mind if I live at home, and hey, it's free food, shelter, and laundry.

But I do plan to move out eventually, I think moving out is a sign of maturity and growing up. Shows you can support yourself without your parents help, or at least are willing to try and live on your own.
>>
Living at home is death. I lived at home until I was 26 because I didn't feel like I could make enough money to survive and staying at come was just the path of least resistance.

You don't realize how amazing it is to not live with your parents until you do. I spend all my free time alone now and it is glorious. Never had a girlfriend, no social life whatsoever. I don't even care. Being alone is amazing.

I still get anxiety when someone in an apartment below mine drops something heavy and my instincts kick in and I think my parents are knocking at the door or something. Horrible. Trust me: living at home is comfortable and easy but it is worse than cancer. I bought a gun specifically so that if I ever run out of money and have to choose between asking my parents if I can stay with them or suicide, I can choose the latter.
>>
>>36206740
Well I think that's a little extreme, frankly I'm on very good terms with my parents and I know they'd help me out if I ever needed it. I would hate to ask to borrow money, but I know they'd give it to me, or at least help me out.
>>
>>36206800

are you the guy whose mom wouldn't let him go to the anime convention? basically manipulating your shame for wanting to spend money on something you enjoy while you're still dependent on your parents financially?

that sort of shaming kills your soul. I know all about it. Shame like that is worse than cancer. It will be eating at you 10 years from now. Probably longer. Trust me; living with your parents is death.
>>
>>36206842
Nah, I'm not that guy. Wasn't aware another anon posted a similar situation.
>>
>>36206853
it was the OP...
>>
>>36206659
> I think moving out is a sign of maturity and growing up.

Falling this hard for the babyboomer meme

You should kill yourself fucking idiot
>>
File: 080.jpg (43KB, 230x262px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
43KB, 230x262px
>>36206360

>700 dollarinos
>three nights in a hotel
>>
>>36206360
don't let that bitch judge you. in fact, why even tell her? it's none of her business lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.