[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stacy is in public toalet covered in chads cum (we know each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160120-WA0000.jpg (182KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160120-WA0000.jpg
182KB, 899x1599px
>Stacy is in public toalet covered in chads cum
(we know each other from school)
>She is like anon is that you?What are the odds....
>show me what you are working with, you have a decent one, don t worry you know I wouldn t change my mind tommorow and charge u for rape
me: clean that cum off of you
her:(vomiting) aww shit, you do it
>I returned to my nerdy/average friends and didn t fuck her
Was it a good decidion?
>>
If I understand correctly what the fuck you are trying to say then yes.
>>
>>36205378
You cleaned the cum off her? Wtf?
>>
>>36205850
I didn t, u didn t read
>>
>>36206028
You wrote like a 2nd grader. Anyway, depends on how much cum was on her and where. If it was a lot, then you did right, if just a little on her shirt or some shit then you should've gone for it.
>>
>>36206057
it was all over her torso but her mouth with vomit slowly dripping was worse
>>
>>36206132
Was she naked or something? Also, was she actively vomiting and asking for the dick? Or had just vomited maybe? I've never seen a Stacy so thirsty that she continues the hunt immediately after actually puking
>>
File: KJHS4mb.png (238KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
KJHS4mb.png
238KB, 480x480px
>>36206158
Op forgot to mention that this was his "stacy"
>>
>>36206158
she was drunk af, chad didn t finish her of so she was still horny and she was just in a bra with skirt and panties pulled down
>>
>>36206202
Oh boy I'm fapping tonight.
>>
>>36206202
?
>>36206205
Honestly I would've just finished the job if I had a condom. But I can't say your decision was wrong
>>
it's like a retarded russian teenager tried to write erotica
>>
What exactly did anon mean by this?
>>
>>36205431
>>36206057
>>36206235
give me a break, I m not a native English speaker
>>
>not fucking her right then and there

Pathetic.
>>
>not understanding OP
Are you all idiots, it wasn't fucking hard to understand.
>>
>>36206227
shit, I had a condom if I was already a virgin I would do it
>>
No OP, you made a terrible decision. Because now that shit is gonna spread that you were too pussy to fuck her and you are not worth it as a man.

You have effectively screwed yourself thanks to women gossip, whether she was drunk or not, she'll remember.
>>
>>36206335
>impIying that ever happened
It's just some 3rd world (probably Balkans) faggot larping.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.