[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Teach1.png (98KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teach1.png
98KB, 200x300px
I'm going to law school in less than a year to become a lawyer. I can't be a robot and a lawyer at the same time. A lawyer needs to be everything a robot isn't.

But can a robot really change? Is it possible or will I always just be a robot, regardless of the mask i wear?

I have no friends, no gf, no social skills. I need to get at least a few friends and some social skills.

BUT HOW?

How does a socially awkward fuck learn to not be socially awkward and make some friends at a non-high school setting?
>>
Alright anon, the problem here is you are using meaningless labels to put imaginary limits on what you can do. Stop thinking of yourself as a "robot", or "autist", or "socially awkward fuck" and think of yourself as a person who needs to put effort into his goals.
>>
>>36204645
join a dating site as underaged girl or boy. whichever you choose will result in lots of people talking to you, and after a while it builds your confidence a bit and helps you become more social too by studying how the people you talk with start and keep conversations going
>>
>>36204692

But are they really imaginary? I am a socially awkward fuck. I get red and all stingy (temperature wise) when I'm uncomfortable. I used to cut school when I had bad acne because I was scared people would stare at me. I don't know how to talk to people in a 1 v 1 basis. Etc.

>>36204698

So, catfish people to improve social skills? Tbh, I used to catfish a lot when I was younger. It's weird, but I was very charming as the catfishing persona. People always complimented me on things relating to my "personality" before sending me nudes.

I guess pretending to be a pretty girl gives you this sense of confidence that reality can't offer.
>>
>>36204645

I've mentioned this in a similar post yesterday... In my own experience (which aint much, but it did manage to get me a few friends), you just gotta do your own thing, and try to approach people that share similar interests to you. Try observing the folks in your class or workplace,and try to approach those that you believe may have something in common with you... Try to start a conversation in a relevant topic, like a doubt you might have on a certain subject, or your opinion about a test or assignment, etc.

(Also, i miss AA2 ): )
>>
>>36204830

All the AA games get boring after a week.
>>
>>36204929

True, but i just played them sporadically... Still, illusion games are still the best ones out there,as far as i know.
>>
>>36204772
You may be socially awkward, but making it a key part of your self image and using it to restrict yourself is not helpful
>>
>>36204830

I don't think I'll ever be able to initiate a conversation with someone. I'm the kid that never asks the professor to explain something even if I'm completely lost. A normie once took a pencil off my desk by accident and I didn't even say anything.

>>36204966
Illusion is the only actual company that makes the type of games they make.

Sengoku Rance is the goat hentai game, even if the gameplay is very different from Illusion games.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.