[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1707.jpg (108KB, 1660x1660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1707.jpg
108KB, 1660x1660px
>be me
>make Tinder because why not
>like a couple of girls
>received message from cute girl I liked
>turns out it's a bot
>decide to sarcastically respond anyway
>>
>>36204269
desu that will help you get through the spam, the spam on there is fucking annoying.

ive been catfished by a few trannies, thats always fun.
>>
>willingly talking to a bot

Anon, you need to go get a mental evaluation. That's not healthy
>>
Even talking to a bot is find, Ive been in that thing for one year and not even a spam has swiped right on me
>>
the most profound conversations I've ever had on the internet are with bots while stoned
>>
>>36204520

no, but it's all we can get from society. it's all we're offered. no one else sees us.

sometimes you make do with what you got, or you die.
>>
>>36204520
I did it as a joke.
>>
Can anyone relate to this?
>be considered a misanthropic loser by entire family and extended family who live nearby
>but they respect me because I don't care what other people think
>I actually do care a lot but if I try to change my ways, they'll make a big deal about it
>so i pretend to not care and remain the same
>if i go on tinder, a female relative might see it and then tell entire family because everyone is gossiping fuckface
>have to deal with the ridicule afterwards
>"HAHA OMG, ANON IS ACTUALLYGTRYING TO GET A GF??? EWWW"

Basically, I don't want to be identified.
>>
>>36204997
Sort of. Here's how it would go for me.
>on Tinder
>someone I know or vice versa finds profile
>laughs about it
>"HAHAHA look at anon trying to get a gf, he must desperate"
>proceed to tell everyone
>>
>>36205187
>>36204997

they're also on there though
>>
>>36204997
>>36205187
I was like this. You have to stop being afraid of your fears and start facing them. The existential terror you experience regarding being judged is 95% unjustified. I started to open up and relax and so far have had literally 0 negative feedback, but even if there was some I'm ready to deal with it, I think.
No one really judges you for trying to improve your life. Not trying because of fear will only result in massive stress that keeps piling up. Trying to make your life the size of your comfort zone will only start to feel more and more constricting.

Took me 23 years of my life to start turning around. In the past week I sent a gril a love letter (long story), befriended my sister and talked to her about never ever gf, I'm gonna join a gym today if I don't sperg out and I'm generally comfortable not spending my life feigning indifference.

Better for the pain to come from failing your way to success than drowning in paranoia, alone.
>>
>>36205449
You weren't friends with your sister to begin with?
>>
>>36205515
No. We hardly ever talked outside of annoying each other. A few weeks prior I'd made her cry telling her I was looking forward to moving out and never seeing her again. I'd explained how and why I wouldn't see her at length for 15 mins and finished it wih good 30s of laughing.
Then a week ago I hugged her and told her I love her for the first time ever.
>>
>>36205223
Yea but they're normies so it's okay.

>>36205449
That's some good stuff. I'll try it out. I'm not swiping right if I see someone I know though, like a coworker. That would feel brutal.

Also, I just had to go through 5 captchas. fuck you
>>
>>36205594
Did you feel her up?
>>
>>36205731
I don't really plan on trying to fuck my sister.
>>
When I used this briefly I was always relieved only bots messaged me. The thought of talking and then meeting a real person after is fuckin terrifying... my genes clearly are supposed to die with me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.