[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /dreamer/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 119.png (73KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
119.png
73KB, 847x521px
>Been so long since I've seen the outside that I've started to have dreams about going to parks, beaches, and going on vacations
>Tfw you wake back up alone in bed right as you're starting to enjoy yourself
>Spend a lot of my days in bed daydreaming about an imaginary relationship with what I envision as the perfect girlfriend for me
>Get up, go to computer, back to browsing 4chan and YouTube
>Go downstairs, take shower, pour a bowl of cereal, microwave hot pocket or pizza rolls, go back to room

As sad as it sounds, it's nice to have these dreams so I can experience some faint form of happiness. It may not be real, but it's better than nothing. Better than the sleep paralysis that I usually get instead.

Are you a dreamer?
>>
File: 185117451.jpg (96KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
185117451.jpg
96KB, 507x338px
The other night I dreamt I was a cowboy like in one of those westerns protecting a train from a robbery. But instead of protecting a train we were protecting half of a mobile home on the back of an oversized truck. I'm not sure how everything ended but it was a fun dream

pic related, what we were protecting
>>
Day dreaming is the only way I can at grasp any tenderness in thoughts and imagined memories. When my mind wanders I can live and experience anything. At least I try to, before that lingering sort of hand so to speak pulls me back into reality and I then I feel empty and hallow about what I'll likely never feel (romance, love, accomplishment, etc). That back and forth, between the elations from a dream and the real world fucking blows.
>>
Maybe this is normie advice but why don't you go for a walk. If you're afraid of other people wait til a rainy day and bring an umbrella.
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1600x1561px
I keep having dreams about being with my oneitis, and then I wake up and realize it was all a lie and I get sad again
>>
File: 1491868946732.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491868946732.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>dream gets sexual
>"hell yeah, time to fuck my oneitis"
>ALWAYS end up getting cockblocked
>wake up
>>
File: IMG_0421.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.png
264KB, 570x683px
>fall in love in a dream
>wake up
>tfw
>>
File: 1475027901794.png (90KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475027901794.png
90KB, 785x757px
>>36204228

Yeah, and next you're going to tell me to just "be yourself", right?

Why don't I just go and get a job, and friends, and find the woman of my dreams while I'm at it too.

You know what I see when I go for walks? Chad and his gorgeous girlfriend, the things I've never and will never experience.
>>
>>36204049
I like to take dream enhancing supplements and then have dope dreams, better than tripping, last night I was back in middle school for what felt like hours, something I always daydream about. It can get weird though
>>
honest question

how do people who stay in bed literally all day make a living?

do you live with your parents? why haven't they kicked you out?
>>
>>36204377

Where can I get these "dream enhancing supplements"?
>>
>>36204049
I smoke too much weed to dream

It's ironic because I can 'dream' when I'm high, just not when I go to sleep.
>>
>>36204420
Internet ofc, there's daily habits that help to and if you smoke weed at night that really limits your dreams
>>
>>36204411
Personally I leech off my family, they're pretty well off and i don't spend much so they let me be. I live on my own shitty flat, sleep 16-18 hours a day and eat once a day. I'm not proud of this, but this is what i am.
>>
>>36204537
simply pathetic
>>
>>36204595
why? better than slaving away my entire life wagecucking. I watch series, slay vidya, etc. all day long in my comfy bed.
>>
>>36204328
Not with that attitude, anon. When Pandora opened Epimetheus' box, it released all of the great sorrows and plagues Humanity is now familiar with into the world. But there was something else in the box that would make the plagues bearable for Humanity - hope. So too in robotdom one must have hope. It's powerful, anon.
>>
>>36204682
>blah blah blah b urself

sure thing buddy pal. Now get the fuck out
>>
>>36204228
But if I go outside the niggers will get me.
>>
>>36204700
I didn't say b urself. I said have hope.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.