[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex is so overrated. its just the continuation of our species.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: moonkey.jpg (43KB, 448x367px) Image search: [Google]
moonkey.jpg
43KB, 448x367px
sex is so overrated. its just the continuation of our species. all your ancestors had sex otherwise you wouldnt be here. sex is nothing. it's nature. it's as normal as eating or sleeping. if you don't do it then you are obviously depriving yourself from something that even apes can achieve
>>
bu it fee rlly gud
>>
Its really not a big deal, I realized I'm only a virgin because I wont date ugly/fat chicks, this is the game changer. But who wants to be some mediocre dude with a fat wife and kids? Better off a virgin.
>>
>>36203652
You're right, what have I been thinking just CHOOSING to not have sex my whole life!? I've been such a fool
>>
>>36203721
Ur coming off as if your better then those fat/ugly girls, if that's all you can get them guess what, ur calling the kettle black
>>
>>36203756

2 wrongs do not make a right, I deserve to die a virgin if I can't up my value enough to attract at least a 7
>>
>>36203756
Way to miss the point, fagtron.
>>
>>36203652
equating animal sex to human sex is wrong

humans are where we are because we strive to be better than animals. civilised humans don't wallow in their own filth and eat their shit, so why should sex be any different (i.e. it's just meaningless reproduction). the fact that humans are one of the only few species that has sex for pleasure should tell you you're wrong
>>
>>36203756
Hahaha found the fat, ugly chick.... Post feet please.
>>
>>36203927
how do you know whether animals do it for pleasure? did they tell you ?

the rest of your post is also stupid
>>
>>36203652
>sex is overrated
>you should be able to get sex because everyone has it and it's good

Kill yourself
>>
>>36203927
You never been around niggers have you.
>>
>>36204006
>niggers
see
>>36203927
>civilised humans
>>
>>36203652
what if I believe procreation is immoral? then what is purpose? simple joy?, if so then its a waste of time.
>>
>>36204217
Then you're wrong and you're a complete retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAxImlchsUw
>>
>>36204217
>procreation is immoral
I disagree there, but at least we agree that we see no point in having non-procreative sex.
>>
>>36203974
Normies know exactly what animals feels, without requiring scientists.
They don't feel pain or anxiety (except pets, that why Chinese are evil) a Goldfish has exactly 3 seconds of memory (no ms more or less), they can't into abstract thinking (never mind a dolphin can recognize himself in a mirror while a 6 year old niglet can't) and sure as hell they don't enjoy sex.
They are just biological machines, bruv. Humans are very special if we just define everything that is characteristic to humans as special and worthwhile :^)
>>
>>36203652
>its another "virgin who doesn't know what he's talking about tells you all about how he is right" episode
Have you even touched a girl, faggot?
>>
>>36204252
>>36204385
I cannot guarantee offspring will have happy life, by forcing its existance I am resposnible for all pain it feels. It also will need to die at some point and the experience of death coul in it of itself make its entire life all for nothing. Offspring never exists none of these problems emerge.
Bonus
if I have no offspring I have no need to give a shit what happens to the world once I die, and I wont be burdened with its suffering.
>>
>>36205183
How long have you been antinatalist?
>>
>>36205183
You know its much quicker and easier to admit that youre a virgin because you're ugly and nobody wants to fuck you than it is to write essay length fantasy reasons right
>>
I know nobody is going to believe me here, I'm on /r9k/ after all, but I'm gonna be honest.

I've had sex maybe somewhere around 2000~ times in my life.

I'm really not as interested in sex anymore. To be honest, the only time I even really TRULY feel immersed in sex is when I boof meth with my girlfriend, which is once in a rare while.

I still have sex, but fuck, it's not what it used to be. I'd trade all the sex I've ever had in my life to go back to being 13 masturbating to hentai.

OP's picture is fitting, because nowadays I basically view women as filthy animals.

I think it's kind of fucking weird that we go around fucking one certain particular kind of animal, and how it's socially acceptable.

Sooner or later, you're going to realize that you give all this power over your life to a bunch of sniggering chimps that just want you to bring them shiny bullshit and food.
>>
>>36205295
Lmao you're showing off to virgins. Sex 2000 times doesnt mean shit. If you have sex more than once a day for a couple of years you're at that number. Everyone in a relationship can go way more than that. Faggot
>>
>>36205207
Many years now. When I was a kid I saw how much of a tumor I was to everyone around me (I'd think about how much happier everyone would be without kids), so I've always hated the idea of having kids, but the idea of existance being inherently bad is new to me.
>>36205217
oh I understand full well I am an awful person who nobody wants anything to do with but that doesn't change any of my points.
>>
>>36205358

I've been in a relationship for 8 years.
>>
Yeah but apes dont have sex for pleasure you fucking mong
>>
>>36205375
Its the same points every angry incel makes to make themselves feel better. It doesnt make them right though

>>36205387
Whats wrong with your relationship if youre only at 2000 times it means you've spent 2.5 years without sex
>>
File: 1472533509060.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472533509060.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>36203652
Speaking honestly, I'm more interested in cuddling and general intimacy than sex, or at least sex for its own sake.
>>
>>36205437

There's a whole lot more to life than having sex every single day.

Sticking your dick in and out of a hole to bust a wad loses it's excitement somewhere along the lines.
>>
>>36205497
I'll fuxk your girlfriend for you if you ever get one

>>36205503
Because you're low test. I still fuck regularly when my girl isnt on her period
>>
File: JX2HHEo.jpg (294KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
JX2HHEo.jpg
294KB, 1280x853px
>>36205553

>hurrdurr you're low test

>Hurrdurr I make fuck so much I alpha superior male to you I am souperior because I make >F< >U< >C< >K< >>>SUPREME ALPHA<<<<

Look man, I've done everything. More than you could imagine. I could say hurrdurr I'm more alpha than you because you're too much of a pussy bitch to fuck your gf on the rag when she's at her highest test levels and she enjoys sex the most, what, does blood gross you out fgt?

You think the world built itself from people focusing all their energy on fucking all the time?

You're letting the idea of sticking your cock in and out of a chimp rule your life. So are a lot of other retarded guys. You're not building any knowledge by fucking. You're not improving any skills by fucking. There are infinitesimally more things to do in this world beyond sex. If your relationship goes 8+ years and all you're focused on is getting a nut in every day solely for the sake of getting a nut, you're retarded.
>>
>>36205747
Jesus someone is triggered. I'm not reading that
>>
>>36205778

You think that going around with an attitude of "hurrdurr u trolled i won the game" means anything. You're simply a lazy faggot.
>>
>>36205817
I'm not trolling you but it hasn't stopped you from getting maximum upset. Sort of like a woman. You are low test arent you
>>
>>36205876

I guess I'm so pitifully low test that I've had threesomes and sex over 2000 times in my life, fuck me. Whatever will I do with my totally useless low test life.
>>
>>36205906
Hahahaha you're so fuxking assblasted. 2000 times. Threesomes. Please stop doing what every normal cunt does.
>>
>>36205941

>fuxking

Underage B& GET OUT
>>
>>36205964
I'm on a phone you stupid cunt lmfao
>>
>>36205978

y u mad lol
>>
>>36205990
Lmao @ your life faggot
>>
>>36206008

I'm bored now, bye
>>
>>36206016
Later low test loser
>>
File: 1420591242466.jpg (17KB, 249x211px) Image search: [Google]
1420591242466.jpg
17KB, 249x211px
>>36206058
you fucking destroyed that guy
holy fuck
>>
>>36206076

kek I'm a janitor I can see that you're samefagging
>>
>>36206102
It was obvious. Was just about to ask him why he hadnt left yet
>>
>>36206058
>>36206016

Both of you guys are fucking retarded you're arguing at 2AM on a Wednesday giving a shit about how many times another dude has fucked a bitch BAKA
>>
>>36206153
Pipe down virgin
>>
File: il_340x270.569284352_20z1.jpg (63KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.569284352_20z1.jpg
63KB, 340x270px
Reminds me of that hippie professor who isolated himself in a flooded house with some dolphins in it and got high there on LSD and even gave some to the animals. Then his assistant, some sex revolution chick, ended up having sexual relations with one of the male dolphins, and she ended up essentially "dating" the dolphin for a while. She later was taken off the job and the dolphin killed itself, suicide by drowning due to depression.

Animals and sex is weird.
>>
>>36204523
>Animals don't feel pain
Please never give anyone advice.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.