[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried using HGH to increase facial aesthetics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Has anyone tried using HGH to increase facial aesthetics?
>>
>>36203103
anyone who can afford HGH isn't a robot so you're probably looking in the wrong place
>>
>>36203194
I just bought some research chemical called MK-677 off Ebay for $40. It's supposed to increase your body's own production of hgh.
>>
>>36203267
might work if you're young but I thought there was a time period after which bones harden and aren't very pliable anymore. how long does that $40 amount last?
>>
Innnnteresting. Don't let this thread die bots, this shit's important.
>>
>>36203194
news flash

r3dd1t took over and now awkward nerds come to r9k even though they aren't robots, it providers interesting threads
>>
I don't know what that pic is trying to say

DONT do hgh for your face, it helps with height but it'll fuck your face up. A friend of mine did it and has the moon man jaw now, it messes your facial proportions up

If you're really unhappy with your jaw save up money for jaw implants or chin wings or whatever
>>
what does hgh stand for
>>
>>36204353
human growth hormone
>>
>>36203300
The effects do depend on when you take it. HGH stimulates the production of types of cartilaginous tissues; in younger people, this increases height because the growth plates of bone are composed of cartilage. At a certain point (around 20 years old) the growth plates fully turn into bone, so HGH doesn't act on them and therefore doesn't work to increase height. HGH still has an effect on facial features at that point though, because so much of that is cartilaginous.
>>
Use some dick pills and rogaine while you're at it.
>>
>>36203103
Hgh doesn't do anything unless you're getting testosterone as well. And good luck getting a doctor to sign off for that.

Also the hgh you can get for workout stores is a scam and won't work.

Also real doctor prescribed hgh can help muscle and fat loss but also increases the growth of cancer cells. That's why unless it's completely needed ( a kid who isn't growing or putting on muscle mass normally) doctors will use other methods

Plastic surgery or lose weight pick one or both.
>>
>>36204753
>HGH still has an effect on facial features at that point though, because so much of that is cartilaginous.

Couldn't that horribly backfire and make your face look like some deformed mr potatohead
>>
The most I've done apart from exercise is have some moles surgically removed from my face.
>>
>>36206046
>Already have a large nose
>Go 2000% jew with hgh

I'm almost tempted just to grow out my hair and wear a kippah to left leaning political meetings and just quietly lord over them from the back of the room with an evil smile as I wring my hands.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.