[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ever suddenly hit you that this is it? This is your life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1483408663848.webm (1MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483408663848.webm
1MB, 222x400px
Does it ever suddenly hit you that this is it? This is your life. Not matter how much you want, you're not gonna be able to do it over. You're not gonna be able to get a restart and fix all the things you fucked up. It's just a one way street and all the despair is going to keep piling up until you reach that endless void.
>>
But death can be so much better, no one knows what happens after you die and you can enter a whole other realm of reality.

Elites know something, they're in occult's
>>
File: 254547568.png (85KB, 325x276px) Image search: [Google]
254547568.png
85KB, 325x276px
>>36202527
jokes on you anon, I am going to my 2D heaven and you can't stop me
>>
>>36202527
For that to be someones concern you must first see value in the importance of doing things
>>
Sick judo throw
>>
What's the story behind that webm?

Is a guy beating up a trap who then fucks him up?
>>
ehyup, life sucks then you die.
>>
>>36202578
Tbh my only hope is that death really means the end. That it's over and that I just stop existing altogether.

Anything else would be torture.
>>
>>36202527
I enjoyed relife until it reminded me of this
>>
>>36202527
Of course and it sucks. Existence a shit.
>>
File: manylives.gif (391KB, 612x5733px) Image search: [Google]
manylives.gif
391KB, 612x5733px
>>36202527
>you're not gonna be able to do it over. You're not gonna be able to get a restart and fix all the things you fucked up

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Pic very related.
>>
>>36202527
That grrrl ttly demolished DAT misgynist!
>>
>>36202639
fuck the world, let's all get high
>>
>>36202704
I Riikkey dis image
> does chink eyes with fingers.
>>
>>36202704
that picture is disgusting to me.
>>
>>36202748
It's simple but it's a solid truth. A decade is a lot of time and a good amount can be used in it. Consider that a degree in most fields won't take that long
Consider to be proficient in a musical instrument or art won't take that long
It's a basically truth that all we have is time and how we use it.
>>
>>36202639
Someone people have it pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4j_k6y0DyU
>>
>>36202704
>tfw I just sit around and wonder how life would have been if I asked out my oneitis in HS
>>
>>36202704

This helped me a lot anon, thanks. I was very depressed and this lifted me back to my normal state.

I need a hobby. Women are a side show.
>>
>>36202930
a side show that got you into this world boi.
>>
>>36202704
>7 years to master something
literally what. Very few things can you master, not least things that are competetive. You think If I played, studied and obsessed over poker for 7 years I'd be anywhere near GM level?
>>
File: 1481866337434.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481866337434.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>>36202704
take your stupid normie image back to facebook so you can get 32 likes from the teenagers on your faux-friends list
>>
>>36202930
You're welcome, brother. It's a hard pill to swallow, but the truth is you're better off letting the past go and moving on by building something from scratch, than wallowing in past failures forever.

That image completely changed my outlook on life. I used to think that I'm approaching 30, have gotten nowhere in life, and I'm too old to change that. Then I realized I'm probably not even halfway through my life, and an even tinier fraction through my adult life.

Always move forward. Holding onto a failed past will get you nowhere.
>>
>>36203015
you must have been not that bad to begin with, if one picture is all it takes for you to pull yourself together.
>>
>>36203062
You underestimate the effect of sudden realization.

I had failed in every aspect of life and wasn't trying to improve it because I didn't see the point in doing so at what I felt was a late stage in the game.

Realizing that it's never too late to start anew has done me wonders.
>>
File: 2455757664.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
2455757664.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>36203110
heh, I wish I knew how that magical drug of "realisation" works
>>
>>36203015
>Always move forward

This. I keep finding out shit about my past that makes my metaprogramming make complete sense but you can't use that to keep you down. It's tempting to be bitter and carry that weight with you but its something you realize as you get older, my brain completely changed after 25, I think it properly fused, but I could no longer be that tragic lone, I had to try because you realize that if you only get one go at whatever this is then it isn't worth it carrying all your pain & failures (and I've made a fuck load). The world doesn't owe you anything. You aren't gonna get some sort of compensation for having it worse than others.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.