[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a terminal illness easily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

how do i get a terminal illness easily
>>
>>36202280
get fucked in the ass by numerous guys, don't have them wear condoms
>>
Get aids then ingest radium
>>
Technically suicidal depression is a terminal illness
>>
Browse more 4chan and 9gag
>>
>>36202299
what if i fuck them in the ass

do i still get cancer
>>
>>36202280
I am with op on this one, I have no solutions but I am desperate for any answers, I know I will ruin the life of my parents if I commit suicide, so I need it to look like its not my fault, if anyone has any advice on how to make my death look like an accident, please, reply.
>>
>>36202280
come on you faggets, give me something, anything realistic and quick if possible.
>>
>>36202412
Car accident but I assume you can't drive
Maybe exposure if you live in the right climate
>>
>>36202703
I can drive, been driving for 4 years now, any advice on how exactly? Do I just not use my seatbelt and drive off the highway and into a tree or something? I dont want to end up paralyzed but awake, coma or death, I take nothing less.
>>
>>36202672

just drink Sodium hydroxide and all your problems will be solved
>>
>>36202947
>wallowing sodium hydroxide may cause severe burns in the mouth, throat and stomach. Severe scarring of tissue and death may result. Symptoms of eating or drinking sodium hydroxide may include bleeding, throwing up or diarrhea. A drop in blood pressure may also occur.

doesnt sound very fun
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36202959
i told you your problems would be solved, literally
>>
>>36202947
are there any less painful ways to die? I mean if I am going out, I am going out on my terms.
>>
>>36203098
asphyxiation by helium gas? Or any other gas you can find that kills you?
>>
>>36203123
alright, read up on this one, sounds like a plan, just gotty buy all the goods, thanks for the help anon.
>>
You know you will ruin your parents lives of you for from an accident or illness right? Parents who love their children are like that.
>>
>>36203978
yeah but then i die because of """""""""natural""""""""" causes instead of painting their sons bedroom walls red
>>
>>36202280
You could try to find some radioactive power plant and just run in there without a radiation suit. The exposure might give you cancer.
>>
File: IMG_1145.png (75KB, 197x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.png
75KB, 197x188px
Did we we just help someone kill himself
>>
>>36204200
Yes op is killed.
>>
>>36204200
are you new? we do this daily
>>
Drink benzene
>>
If you really want to die. Which is fine. Life doesn't have a huge point to be honest. But think about it for a second. It's your one chance at being alive and experiencing the world. Just sell everything you have and live like there is no tomorrow. Travel to new countries, take tons of different drugs, maybe even take steroids to become chad and fuck some sluts. Take advantage of the fact that you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>36204200
ill be back tomorrow asking again friend
>>
>>36204984
Depressed people don't want to travel, idiot. They don't have the energy or motivation for it. If you don't give a fuck, why would stupid travel be a motivating factor to stay alive?
Don't give advice about shit you don't know anything about. There's always one of you morons in these suicide threads, trying to sound inspiring. You're just paraphrasing a shitty pasta.
>>
>>36206129
Learn to read retard I said do whatever the fuck you like. What's the point of dying slowly of aids or some drawn out illness? You stay in bed for months in severe pain wishing you had a gun to shoot yourself with. I never said you had to travel. Just do crazy shit before you die
>>
>>36207055
Are you illiterate or retarded? Depressed people don't want to do fun, crazy shit.
>do whatever the fuck you like
He wants to get fucking AIDS, so stop trying to white knight him with pseudo inspirational bullshit and just let him die.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.