[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this? originaI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: pic.png (689KB, 943x606px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
689KB, 943x606px
What did she mean by this?

originaI
>>
>>36201994

idk probably wants compliments or something

her nose is shiny which would seem to indicate moiture? what does it mean for someone's skin to crack
>>
>>36201994
She wants you to moisturize her face OP
>>
>uses instaslut
Into the trash
>>
someone actually annotated that photo

wow...
>>
>>36201994
She wanted an excuse to take a selfie and show her face, and get compliments for her face. She used dry skin as that pathetic transparent excuse.
>>
>>36201994
she's just commenting that her skin is dry, probably didnt have anything else to say
>>
>>36202041
>someone actually annotated that photo
What?
>>
>>36201994
SHE NEEDS A LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE
(BECAUSE SHE'S ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND SHE'S ABOUT TO BREAK!)
>>
>>36202034
>Into the trash
Why?
>>
>>36202061

someone made a comment that was meant to explain something about the photo, which is confusing to the poster that you're responding to

maybe keep a dictionary on hand when you're browsing 4chan champ
>>
>>36202069
I THINK I'M LOSING IT

SOMEONE GIVE ME A STRAITJACKET
>>
>>36202126
I thought he meant the small "editing" I made on the screenshot.
>>
>ugh im so ugIy
>>
>come home
>see this
Wat do, lads?
>>
>"H-Hi I'm your new partner f-for the work project..."
>>
>>36202021
Which brand do you recommend?
>>
>l'm so depressed.

originaI
>>
>My lips are so dry.

originaI
>>
Get a better waifu illay is trash
>>
>>36202401
pIeb spotted

also
>implying I have only one
>>
>>36202203
>who are you
>get the fuck out of my house
>>
>>36202741
Why are you so mean?

originaI
>>
>>36202741
I'm tired...can I please stay for the night?
>>
>>36202937
im not you're a stranger that broke into my home now get out
>>
>>36203452
no you broke into my house why would I trust a criminal to stay the night at my place
>>
>>36203503
B-But please...I'm very very tired...I'll sleep on the couch...
>>
>>36203519
>suck my dick and ill consider it
>>
File: 1490419336956.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490419336956.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
check em whhy dont u
>>
>>36203552
>tfw you greentext subconsciously
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.