[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see a woman being abused by her boyfriend in public.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 15

File: domestic-violence-2-390x285.jpg (22KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence-2-390x285.jpg
22KB, 390x285px
You see a woman being abused by her boyfriend in public. What do you do?
>>
>>36201511
>r9k
>being in public
>>
>>36201511
I've seen this happen several times. I always fantasize about stepping in there and defending m'lady, but I end up just walking by or sometimes just watching and having a smoke.
>>
Walk away and laugh to myself about it later.

I unironically don't care, at least he's keeping his bitch in line.
>>
*teleports in front of her*

Not so fast!

*unsheathes two magic cards*
*one card glows red, the other yellow*

Last chance to back off.
>>
It depends.

If they look whiskey tango/ghetto/Mexican and/or on drugs, I wouldn't interfere. Those kind of people really love the drama and you'll probably have both them on you if you step in.

If it looks like a normal girl, I'd definitely step in.
>>
>>36201511
I don't go outside anon.
>>
>>36201511
I would just keep walking, might go a little slower to watch.

The bitch deserves it for having bad judgement. She has to pay the toll for riding the cock carousel.
>>
I step in and accidentally injure him then get arrested.
>>
>>36201560
*Boyfriend knocks you down for the finishing blow*

I teleport behind him just in time

"Heh, nothin personnell... kid"

*Signature cross slash mega attack him and save you*
>>
I'd probably call the law, if he was really beating the hell out of her. Women are crazy man. If you get involved yourself there's a really good chance she won't take your side.
>>
File: 1461401634282.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461401634282.png
22KB, 217x225px
I'd just watch and not intervene
Unless it's a girl that deserves to be saved
>>
>>36201708
don't forget to film it too, just in case the crazy biatch will report you to the cops instead of her bf.
>>
Get my popcorn, admire him. She deserves it for dating a primal Chad, plus likely being a bitch to him. The man is always right.
>>
>>36201628

That was close!

For you

*it was a hologram*
>>
>>36201511
If it's bad I might call authorities, but I would NEVER get involved. Half the time this happens, you see the dumb bitch being abused, help her attacker and assault the white knight
>>
>>36201511
I would detain him until the police arrive.
>>
>>36201511
turn the volume up and me hago el weon
>>
File: fooh2.png (165KB, 401x259px) Image search: [Google]
fooh2.png
165KB, 401x259px
>>36201511
WORLDSTARRRRR
WORLSTA
LAMO WORLDSTARRR YALLL LMFAO
>>
Even if it's the "le right thing to do", interfering just sounds so beta.

>Stop hurting m'lady!
>Give me back my trilby!
>>
>>36201774
AM I BEING DETAINED OFFICER?!
>>
>>36201511
Nothing. If she didn't like it she would leave him. Her problem, not mine.
>>
File: 1469232795222.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1469232795222.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
I would help but lets be honest she would probably turn on me and hit me if I hit her abusive shit boyfriend.

It has happened before will happen again.

Women love the abusive guys my aunt stayed with one till he beat her to death when all of her family tried to save her.

BTW the only time I can even get women to notice me even while fit is if I act like a douche chad prick.
>>
>>36201511
Nothing because there have been two cases in my city where people tried to step in and got killed for it
>>
>>36201990
Well ever see the ones where the women turns on the guy trying to save her? Shit happens a lot.
>>
>>36201511
plug my head phones in and play this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24 through my phone, then punch him/shove him on the ground and kick his face in
>>
>>36201511
can't abuse objects, OP.
>>
File: when mlady cringes just right.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
when mlady cringes just right.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>36201881
This, if I'm being quite honest, famda famda famda.

If she didn't like being chad's punching bag, she'd just leave, but no, his ab's and good looks are worth a few right and left 'I love you's'
>>
>>36201511
start clapping

american
>>
nothing. Thats because Im egalitarian.

I wouldnt stop 2 men fighting so why would I stop a man and women? Do you want me to oppress her?
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
Mind my own business.
She's getting abused for a reason.
And that reason is none of my concern.
>>
File: iiiiiiii.png (63KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
iiiiiiii.png
63KB, 360x640px
turn a blind eye to it
>>
>>36203101
did you draw this anon?
>>
Go to my car, grab a hammer, then hand it to Violent!Chad.

She probably deserved it.
>>
Walk away.

If she really didn't want Chad to humiliate and beat the shit out of her. She wouldn't stay with him. I'm not gonna save her from her own bad choice of a partner.
>>
Cheer on him.
>>
>>36201511
It would be rude towards her to interfere. Women enjoy physical abuse after all
>>
>film it
Fap to the video later.
>>
>>36201511

Nothing, had an old cop tell me the second you start messing with the guy the woman steps in and starts attacking you

>Don't touch my fucking man

You honestly just leave them
>>
What any rational guy would do. Help him out.
>>
File: 1490961277739.jpg (48KB, 1080x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1490961277739.jpg
48KB, 1080x1003px
>Friend or family member
If I know she doesn't deserve it then I'm jumping in to protect her.

>Complete stranger
No. How do I know she didn't do something to deserve it?
>>
>tries to help
>fails
>gets sued because she actually wanted chad to abuse her in public
>>
Call the cops if it seems really bad, but usually if it's out in public that indicates this is not the first time it's happened, and she'll probably get back in his car and go home with him anyways. Plus I'm not looking to get my ass beat by coked-out Hawaiian or Samoan dudes, our equivalent of your ghetto blacks and Mexicans
>>
>>36201511
Ask Chad if I could help. If not, then 360 the fuck away
>>
>>36201511
Nothing because I don't know the context. Also I don't care.
>>
start cheering him on
>>
Me 6 years ago yeah.
Me today I would do nothing.

Often times they deserve it in some way or another.
Cops have better things to do.
>>
>>36201511
Don't be a hero
>>
File: 1452808883689.png (48KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452808883689.png
48KB, 190x200px
>>36201511
Not a goddamn thing,she'd probably be mad at me for beating the life out of her weak tiny boyfriend and my fat ass would get arrested.
>>
>>36206967
This.

Most roasties love there abusive boyfriend.
>>
I'm not /edgy/ or anything but I'd walk away and mind my own business. I may feel bad but really that's her problem which stemmed from her choice, and me interring would only make it worse for her as well as get me in trouble too.
>>
>>36201511
none of my business. if she stays in that relationship, it's because she secretly enjoys it on some level; if not the beating themselves, then the ups and downs that come with them
>>
>>36201511
>You see a woman being abused by her boyfriend in public. What do you do?
ask the boyfriend how I can help
>>
>>36206967

Even if you did step in, the most likely outcome would be either:
- Getting told to fuck off and looking like a betabitch
- Getting physical and getting your ass kicked looking like a betabitch
- Getting physical and maybe harm him a little then get arrested and the gf actually takes her bf's side in condemning you

And even after one of those 3 scenarios he'll just go home and beat her harder for embarrassing him in public

Really the only win is to walk away. She's either going to wise up and seek help and sort herself out or she'll get killed
>>
I quickly cop a feel of her butt while she is distracted by her boyfriend beating her.
>>
>>36201511
Nothing :^)

Probably the bitch needed to know her place
>>
I help the guy.
>>
>>36207063
I'd choose option 4
>record him on video
>call police
>laugh in his face
>>
>>36201511
Absolutely nothing.

Look, girls who get abused. Guys who abuse them. They are both low class trash who are not worth my time. I am not going to save some dumb ho. I am not going to risk anything for some random cumdumpster.

I have my own girlfriend. I take care of her. Someone fucks with her, I'll beat their ass or get beat or whatever-- because I actually have an obligation.

But I'm not going to try to "save" some random skank. I am not her dad. I am not her boyfriend. What happens to her happens and is none of my concern.

When you become an adult you will realize that intervening in domestic affairs is never to your benefit and if you don't know the person, there's zero benefit to bothering.

Plus, odds are, no matter what happens, she goes back to him and gets it worse even if you do kick his ass. She can solve her own problems or die or whatever, who cares?
>>
I'd attack him.

Not to white knight or anything, I really couldn't give a fuck about the girl.

I just really, really want to get into a fucking fight, and it's about one of the only scenarios where it's socially acceptable to attack somebody in public.
>>
>>36207541
If you only do things just because they benefit you then you're a shitty human being.

>when you become an adult
buddy I got some news for you
>>
>>36201511
take video and jerk off to it later
>>
>>36201511
Ask what she did to get her ass whupped.
>>
Shout advice to the guy.
>>
>>36207574

Here's a phrase for you "not my circus, not my monkeys".

I was walking through a park in my city one day. A guy and a girl are punching each other, the guy is screaming for help, they both look like meth-head trailer trash. They both were meth-head trailer trash in the midst of some kind of dispute.

I could go in there and try to disrupt them, probably get hit in the face by someone. Even if I "win", I am a real person with a real career. I would go in to my job with some kind of mark from the fight and suffer social consequences.

Meanwhile, regardless of the outcome of their little squabble, they will both go back to being useless nobodies.

Who cares?

Why bother with people who are nothing and mean nothing? Why defend some girl who put herself in harms way? She created the mess.

This is her circus. He is her monkey. She can deal with it or die or whatever, I do not care a bit.

Now, if it was some girl being hit by not her boyfriend, and, if she did not look like a nobody, yeah, I would and have stepped up. I will defend real people.

But abuse victims are every bit as much a part of the problem as their abusers. I am not going to put my neck out for someone who will not even do anything for themselves. They can do whatever.

I have people to protect. I have my world. She's not a part of it. Getting involved with their dispute puts me, my family, my friends, my job, my sphere of influence at a disadvantage.

Protecting garbage just makes you dirty. Avoid it.
>>
Join in

Just kidding, probably watch and feel smug. One chad even had a smoke with me after something similar, with his gf crying a few feet away. How the fuck do they do it?
>>
>>36201511
Nowadays? Probably just walk off and pretend I never saw anything
>>
>>36201511
nothing, those stories always has two sides
>>
>>36201834
this so fucking much. true patrisians know how to trigger the filthy normie plebs.
>>
>>36201511
Laugh and masturbate to the thought later. If she wanted to not be abused she shouldn't have been such a whore.
>>
>>36205808
she looks so beautiful, any more pics?
>>
>>36201511
Don't mind me sir, just passing by

Never get involved in shit that doesn't concern you.
>>
>>36207734

>nowadays

The days of old where a haberdasher would walk out of his store, mid measuring, to protect the honor of a lady from her lord with a duel never fucking happened.

You minded your own fucking buisness. You minded that shit so hard that you'd lock your children in the attic if their teeth were too crooked. And if they managed to escape people would think less of you for exposing them to your business.
>>
Nothing. Thot probably deserves it
>>
>>36201511
>applaud
>asking myself what shitty thing she did do to him
>>
File: 1463835305176.png (94KB, 962x746px) Image search: [Google]
1463835305176.png
94KB, 962x746px
>Hold the nigga's hand

"Hey, not so fast!"

>I tell him and I punch her to her face

"This IS FOR BEING A SLUT!"

>Kick her in the face
>Kick her in the vagine

"You think this is funny Stacy?"

>Happy I finally got my revenge on one Stacy

>Pull her long straight blonde hair out and put them in my mouth

"You like it yo! Yo ask for it!'"

>Wait for the guy to break up with that slut
>I hold her down and wait for other strangers to kick her for 1 dollar
=PROFIT
>>
>>36207924
I wasn't talking about "the times", retard.
>>
>>36201511
i just laugh, she chose him and know she is realizing that actions have consequences
if she had chosen me that would never happen so i hope he beats her real good for her poor decision making
>>
A younger more naive me might have done something but now I know bitches ways.

They either like it or the man has something they like about them (money/bigdick). Don't feel sorry for these hoes if they didn't like ti then they wouldn't stay in the relationship.
>>
help, of course, and beat the girl.
>>
File: ad_220770545.jpg (185KB, 1393x875px) Image search: [Google]
ad_220770545.jpg
185KB, 1393x875px
>>36201511
I take a selfie since social media r cool
>>
File: 1479356693543.jpg (45KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479356693543.jpg
45KB, 573x430px
>>36201511
I saw a fat, disheveled-looking woman being abused by a guy once, was wondering why no one was stepping in, I actually walked up to try and put a stop to it, but the guy was wearing a hoodie and when I got close and saw his face I realized it was a nignog with a tattoo on his forehead so I just laughed and let the dumb bitch suffer. If you shack up with a darkie you deserve to get your ass beat every day until you figure out your mistake and fix it. Or get murdered, that's not uncommon either.

Regardless, I'm not stepping in and risking my safety to defend a fat bitch who fucks niggers. Figure that's what everyone else was thinking too because everyone was just ignoring them.

Life goes on.
>>
>>36208775
boards for 18+ get off edgy 13 year old
>>
Laugh at her because she choose cock over a nice guy. She liks BCD/BBC/BLC/BAS its her fault.
>>
>>36201511
>You ignore me throughout the first 18 years of my life

Bitch deserves it. Even if I don't know her, it's a certainty that she's probably part of the 100% of women who fit the above profile.
>>
>>36210554
Tell him, sister!
>>
>>36201511
pull out my phone and start recording
call 911 in the mean time.
>>
Walk away far enough, have a smoke, wait for the whiteknights to arrive and enjoy the show. Their faces when they end up getting btfo by both of them are just wonderful to behold, and it happens nearly everytime. There is a reason police fear and loath calls to domestic fights.

If she was actually in trouble or hit by some stranger, she would call for help. She isn't, so I am not giving a fuck.
>>
>>36201511
Not my house, not my fire.
>>
>>36201511
Help him beat the shit out of that roastie
>>
File: 108.jpg (36KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
36KB, 606x630px
>>36201511

Hope she gets beaten to death and Chad goes to jail to become Tyrone's gf

2 birds in one stone
>>
>>36201511
>by her boyfriend
Nothing. If she was harrased by a stranger then MAYBE I would do something.
>>
>>36201511
>disarm boyfriend
>console girl
>ask if she needs police
>>
>>36201836
This is a quality post Anon

Fuck off Roberto
>>
>>36201511
Ask if he needs a hand.
If her boyfriend is beating her, she probably deserved it.
>>
>>36205808
This is the correct post but disgusting picture.
>>
I actually intervened once but probably won't do it again.

>see dude screaming at his wife in their car
>she tries to get out but he's locked the door
>eventually she manages to get out the car somehow
>he starts following her screaming at her
>I pretty calmly tell him to leave her alone or I'd call the cops
>guy starts flipping out at me
>I'm half a foot and 40lb heavier than this guy but it was still intimidating
>realise I didn't want to get stabbed or done for manslaughter over some bitch I've never met
>stood my ground and helped her out
>she seemed pretty grateful though

Probably wouldn't do it again in the future.
>>
If chad is bold enough to beat her in public, he probably done this many times at home, so she had many chances on dumping him, calling cops, whatever. If she didn't do anything, than she must be fine with that situation, so I don't know why I should interfere
>>
Jerk off later to that memory.
>>
>>36211059
thats right up my ally
>>
>>36201511
Join in, masturbating. But I have to go even bigger than him to prove I'm the alpha. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.
>>
Nothing. I seriously don't get the "chivalry" thing. You picked a partner that plain abuses you in public? Tough shit, choose better next time.
>>
Laugh and keep walking.
>>
File: JeIpRaL.gif (993KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
JeIpRaL.gif
993KB, 320x265px
well, she's the one who chose that bf over a guy like me
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.