[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eeomUy1.jpg (83KB, 936x960px)
eeomUy1.jpg
83KB, 936x960px
>Get new job in a school for 'special' people.
>First day
>Get shown around and I get to meet the kid I need to "help" and watch.
>He is clearly has autism and doesn't speak much
>Co-worker says he likes cars, 'mario' and making collages on a large paper.
>I sit down with AutisticBoy - trying to talk to him
"I WANT TO COLLAGE!"
>Finewhatever.jpg
>Find paper, glue and a news-paper with some car-ads
>Leave autisticBoy alone for a total of 5 minutes
>Come back to him having his penis glued to the newspaper
>spend 2 hours cleaning his gross penis
>Shift 1 "complete"
>>
>>36200435
>2 hours cleaning his gross penis

he came, didn't he?
>>
>>36200597
Not >that day< I managed to stop him..
>>
>>36200715
so you gonna post more tard tales or what?
>>
>>36200435
Was this for real? How old was the kid?
>>
>>36200819

Kid is 12, but like.. 4 mentally.
>>
Hnnnng pIs more story
>>
Pls more tard stories, I got none because tards go to their own potato academy here.
>>
>>36200796

Well, i've worked there for around 3 months now and every single day he does something stupid.

>Three days ago
>AutisticBoy is somewhat angry today because another boy took his monter-truck toy.
>AutisticBoy doesn't realize that the other kid just wanted to play with him
>AutisticBoy is around 3 years old than the other kid - But that didn't stop him from quickly pulling down his pants in the attempt to pee on the other boy
>I was too late to stop him, yet another fucking day of cleaning up.
>Should I quit?
>>
>>36200927
>should I quit
Nah you should stay and post stories here
>>
>>36200927
Where do coddled special needs kids get the idea to piss on their enemies? Do they watch reruns of The Shield with their grandpa or something?
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Around 3 weeks after I started working at this place, I was told that AutisticBoy has issues with picking up when other kids are "trying" to communicate with him
>One day he thought that "Come outside and play" ment to pull out his penis and stroke it
>He is kind of like that strange person from Sons of Anarchy - Whenever he doesn't understand something or gets scared he uses his penis as a weapon.
>I have become his personal fucking 'helper' and the state pays for EVERYTHING.
>>
>>36201008
Funnely enough he got it from another kid doing the same thing earlier that week - It is such a big problem now that he will try to piss on you if you say "stop"
>>
I do have a little confession to make.. I have secretly been trying to do a few experiments with him.. He considers me a friend, because he doesn't know better.

>3 weeks ago, slowly train AutisticBoy to jump on command, tell him he has to do it to save the earth.
>A few days later I tried to expand the project, telling him to put his hand into his mouth to stop 'bees' from getting into his mouth (he is shitscared of bees)
>I've been doing shit like this for weeks, I don't really care if I get fired.

Any ideas on what to try?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.