[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prefect male, yet mistreated by women, and society.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What don't those disgusting roasties see in me? I'm rich, tall, have great style, have beautiful hair and eyes. I am the pinnacle of human perfection. Yet you have never even given me the time of day. I have been desiring sex ever since I turned 12, and females have denied me that right all these years. This society that we live in is pure evil. Everyone must pay. I can never forgive you.
>>
>>36199675
Physical Characteristics
>a little too pale
>hair line a little too far back
>slightly asymmetrical face

I'd say physically you're ok.
Around how much money do you make. Do you talk to women? Do you smile or emote if you talk to them?
>>
Stop trying to steal Lord Eliott's gimmick you ugly ass white boi
>>
>>36199735
I'm 6'1" it's taller than 99% of females and much taller than the average male height.
>>
We're already practically engaged, OP. Are you already cyber-cheating on me with your impure thoughts?
>>
File: 1476506144213.jpg (50KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
1476506144213.jpg
50KB, 459x646px
>>36199675
Hey I remember you OP you're that anon who was claiming to be a pure Aryan Chad like that Nazi guy
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36199675
Nice mate, bait.
>>
>>36199756
I don't have a job, I'm a student. I come from a wealthy family. I do have a large amount of money in my account though.
>>
>>36199675
Your haircut sucks, are absolutely not the "perfect male", and probably have terrible social skills (plus narcissistic tendencies), and your post sounds autistic. There, I answered your question, now you can go out and try to improve yourself in those areas.
>>
>>36199782
I'm not stealing his gimmick, he never even used 4chan. And white people are considered to be the most attractive race by far. You are jealous of the success of the white race, shitskin.
>>
oh look another narcissistic self absorbed fuck who thinks everything in life should be handed to him, wow never seen that before
>>
why do anons do this?

just steal people's photos and roleplay as them?
>>
>>36199791
Leave me alone, roastie/fag. Your kind deserves to be skinned alive.
>>
>>36199675
You'd look better with brown eyes :^)
>>
You can find me silently stalking roasties in the night

killing them without a fight

They will try to flight

But ill be stalking them slightly

In the night
>>
Tinder guy is better looking then you and he's Mexican , your a disgrace to white people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.