[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491586231241.png (252KB, 511x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491586231241.png
252KB, 511x479px
So here's a quick rundown of the situation, I just want advice on what I should do.
>girl i talk to online gets boyfriend
>not interested in her so don't mind
>continue being friends
>I'm good friends with both of them
>occasionally while I'm talking to them they get lewd with each other
>pisses me off a little but not too much since i can barely hear the whispers
>recently something new has come up
>girl starts calling me her son to people we play games with
>says I'm the child of her and her boyfriend
>did it over 5 times today alone
>doesn't even make sense since I'm 18 and only a year younger than her

I don't know what I should do, I think it's her trying to friendzone me even though I have clearly expressed my disinterest in her. It's just annoying and I'm considering either next time she does it to clearly tell her to never say it again or to straight up ghost her. If she thinks of me this lowly is it even worth staying friends with someone that sees you as such a bitch?
>>
I don't see a reason to ghost her.

Just ask her to stop because you find her comment incredibly annoying and a little disrespectful. In what context does she start calling you her son?
>>
Just tell her straight up that it's creepy and makes you uncomfortable to communicate with her.
keyword: Creep.

once she realizes that she'll never do it again, and if she does ghost her until she apologizes, then ghost her some more and never reply.
>>
>>36199439
Whenever we join an online game and are talking to teammates, I feel like she must know what she is doing.
I should probably just be upfront with her about it and then have the ghost as a last resort
>>
>>36199507
This is actually a great idea, I think she'll definitely be a bit taken back by the word creepy. I'll be sure to try this, thanks anon!
>>
>>36199122
GOST THAT BITCH
>>
>>36199530
I know you mean when you play games, i mean in context of more in the sense of how that topic of conversation comes up.

Does she just blurt out 'this guy is my son!' like some douche? It sounds as well like you have figured it out for yourself. Its not like you would be acting unreasonable.
>>
>>36199687
It's usually at the beginning, I'll be saying hi to the team and then if she's talking to a guy she will say it. Also something else I've noticed is that when people ask if we're a couple she will say he is 'like a son' rather than 'he is my son'
>>
>>36199799
That sounds pretty retarded, It doesn't sound like it would even be a funny joke.

I would definitely bring it up privately with them rather than waiting to for them to say it again. If she says 'like a son' usually it means you have a deep bond or friendship but the situation sounds completely odd.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.