[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Druggies report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: download (24).jpg (4KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
4KB, 269x188px
About to take 4 tremadols
Google said 200mg should get me high

I have some hydrocodone and tylonal/codene#3 also
But I'm saving those for when I'm really depressed for the euphoria

Any other junkies?
>>
>>36198495
Degenerate substance abuser here.
Tried coke, molly, didn't like them.

Used to pop addys daily but I don't have a scrip anymore.

Now I just stick with acid/weed and the occasional robotrip
>>
>>36198495
I tried tramadol it sucked just made me feel sick, horrible.
>>
>>36198495
Weed but I'm all out of weed.
>>
>>36198620
>didn't like molly
It wasn't molly then, because that's objectively impossible. Srs
>>
Tramadol should be dosed over a long period of time for max potentiation

Take one pill every 30 minutes, don't exceed 400mg or if you're seizure threshold is lower than your average person don't exceed 300
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
>>36198495
dont use the word junkie or hardcore users will giggle
im a user too, i do lots of kratom and hydro and oxy and have had smack a few times. im tapering atm, chemical dependence is annoying me
>>36198620
tfw no addy longsword so i play hexen instead of runescape
cid is heckin cool im doing more soon. i never got that into weed tho
>>36198708
im considering giving molly a shot once i get more clean. could be good times to do once and not get much brain damage. i need my brain to make a living
>>
>>36198910
How did you get oxy? my doctor will only give me hydro's. I really want dilaudid,I got addicted to it while my stay in the hospital but there is no way they'll give me that.

Wish I knew dealers.
>>
>>36199106
i use the net and a ring of friends who dont use and sell cheap. all dealers i know are in jail now.
dilaudid is fucking win but i prefer oxy. even to smack. it is slightly stimmy. i can do more on it
>>
>>36198708
Yeah I think it was cut with something because the high didn't really feel like just mdma
>>
I can get pure coke but it just makes me cry. I take antipsychotics and antidepressants, as well as steroids.

I thought i was going to die last week. I opened all the windows and my heart was struggling to beat. I was in the bath and i kept saying "if i die, i die".

I guess I'm ready to die. I know doing what I'm doing is going to kill me but i just had enough of life. my soul is dead.

What are some other good drugs, not prescription ones.
>>
File: 1454302000137.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1454302000137.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
I wish I had some ketamine
it's the only time I feel existence makes sense and is worth it
>>
gf dumped me today. we used to do a lot of molly.
doing molly and drinking a fuckton tomorrow with some friends.

feel empty depsite just doing 3 lines of coke
>>
File: TjN3cYR.jpg (41KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
TjN3cYR.jpg
41KB, 489x489px
>>36199289
im trying to get clean to see if it helps my soul. hopefully sobriety is a good drug. might feel hollow less.
were you on coke when that happened in the bath? i had a heart thing happen at like 2am where i had a huge blood pressure spike from acid and coke and benzo wd. i got dizzy and couldnt do simple actions and felt like my body was crosswired as shit. i thought i was gonna die. i debated calling 911 but instead just took a bunch of benzos and layed down and passed out. it ended up working. still really scary. i didnt care if i was gonna die.
are you bipolar or schizo? i have some kinda brain issue but im doctor phobic. i dont wanna go. psychiatric medicine is especially medieval. i sometimes get a bit psychotic and paranoid even when pretty clean. have had thought loops that people were breaking into my house and everything felt dark and sinister etc or in crowds "heard" people talking about me and everything felt unreal as shit. idk. sounds like your meds arent working too well, are they? ive considered meds but i never hear success stories.
>>36199332
i want ket more than anything atm. i never have tried it and have tried everything else basically, even weird shit. i hear nothing but good things about it.
>>36199497
coke never makes me feel less empty. sorry about your gf. i hope that doesnt happen to me. she doesnt use anything, she just socially drinks. doesnt know i use. i make up medical reasons for shit that she sees. i feel bad lying. i dont want her to get in to anything. ive had gfs dump me before and i used pretty heavy amounts of lots of stuff after it. dont blame you. it never really helped though, using basically anything to escape felt hollow as shit and i usually would end up self harming and passing out. all that works for me to escape is loads of junk. even benzos just make me even more depressed. drinking makes it worse too. i dunno. hope you find someone better soon.
>>
>>36198678
tramadol is fucking boring, it is like advil tier imo. not a huge fan either. kratom is better and easier to get by far
>>
>>36199619
Coke steroid guy here. Been on medication since i was 16, I'm 29 now, I've had to accept it's part of my personality, I'm genetically predetermined to experience this.

Basically it's psychotic depression, but I'm on scitzophrenic medication for it. Does the medicine work? The side effects are worse than the original problem. I have a physiological dependency, probably for life. Mixing steroids and coke into it, it's fucking intense. I'll be rolling on the floor, crying, it's like I'm getting ready to die. I'm hyper conscious of my body, i can feel my organs working, blood pulsating.

If i wank it hurts my chest. Mom has heart problems so i know I'm going to have a heart attack at some point.

My advice is only go to the docs if your 100% sure you can no longer function. The medication they give you will be worse than anything your going through now. They tried to section me but i talked them out of it.

Gonna do coke as soon as i wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>36199940
damn that is lame man. i always hear horrible things about psych meds. like you'd be better off IVing smack daily than half of it.
ive had that organ feeling stuff on acid a lot before. it was hyper unpleasant. i was just thinking about like everything in my body happening on cellular levels and shit and it was hellish
if you want to not die id probably stop the roids and coke or slow them down. your heart could pop so easy. you might have a better existence if you do downers instead. way more heart friendly and you wont be having thought loops about dying. ive binged on shitloads of stims before and got sleep paralysis and delusions and all kinds of other nasty shit. they are harsh and stressful and i only like them for doing mental work. have you tried kratom? it is decent and legal. not amazing but it might be less terrible. or you could always browse some rc's. idk what though since being a bartard is no life amd most rc opis are banned as fuck

ill take the advice and not go. i can still function i just feel out of it and fucked up a lot. life is so doll house feeling and everything feels insignificant and stupid. i just deal. maybe you can try to get off your meds?
>>
Currently still feeling the effects of Alza 54 that I took this morning.
Felt very agitated all day but got a lot of shit done.
>>
File: 1491080694714.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491080694714.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
current snorting subs right now, straight bupe no naloxone. shitty i know. sitting at about 4mgs a day, these withdrawls are like actual death.

also smoking weed, but I am out.
>>
>>36198495
I've got some temazepam and weed how do I work this yummy combo I have 15mg capsules they're a benzo I've gone up to 60mg but barely felt anything never used benzos before
>>
>>36198495
hydros are fucking awesome. Also you got a pretty good stash, have fun.
>>
MAN I LOVE LSD
and some ampheta mines
brillant! I have almost forgotten that I live in an absolute shithole, the worst part of the worst city in the

Worth it more than any other drug, costs nothing, all a matter of meeting someone who knows
>>
>>36200617
benzos are gay they just make me feel tired and lose coordination and laugh about dumb shit and sometimes depress me. i mostly use them for sleep. barely recreayional.
>>36200851
hydros are cool ive been stealing some but trying to make it not obvious. ive totally emptied oxy bottles and replaced them with fake pills.
>>36200862
lsd is cool usually. last couple times i kept obsessing over how much of a fuckup i am and stuff like that. doing some with a friend soon. a good trip is amazing. i played through grow home on 3 tabs and was crying from joy.
amps are kinda cool too but i only can use them to talk, study, or jerk off.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.