[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird, creepy shit you did as a kid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (129KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 426x640px
I was a *special* little boy.

> I'm probably 7 in this story.
> Have disturbing, crazy ass dream.
> In my dream, God tells me my dog has become an idol and that I need to repent.
> I have to sacrifice my dog, or I'll never get into heaven.
> Tie poor doggo on top of a rock and stab away, until I wake up in a fetal position, crying.
> Allahuakbar.mov
> ff
> It's some time after school, and I get the creeping suspicion that maybe that dream was real, some kind of prophecy.
> Lose my shit and panic. I can't go to hell.
> Dog is sitting next to me on the couch, no one else is in the room.
> I must do what's right.
> Grab a butter knife from the kitchen and walk over to her. I'm >this< close to bursting into treats.
> "I'm so, so sorry doggo. But it's you or me."
> Flip her on her back and ineffectively poke her gut with the dull butter knife.
> I've got a literal stream of tears down my face, I'm trying so hard not to sob so no one will come and stop me.
> This is all on the living room couch mind you.
> Dog looks a lot more confused/concerned for me than scared.
> Knife still obviously isn't working.
> "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY FOR JESUS?!?"
> Mom comes running in now, and pulls me off of her.
> I fully break down now and tell her why I'm going to hell because of the dog.
> In between trying not to laugh, she calms me down.
> Still in trouble for trying to hurt the dog.
> ff again
> I'm in bed, trying to sleep but feeling too guilty.
> Pupper comes in room and curls up with me, all is forgiven.
>>
>>36197807
GOD here.
You've still got your ticket to hell.
Upgrade to heaven requires dog sacrifice.
What can I say? I fucking love dead dogs.
>>
>>36197857
I just kek'd for a solid 3 minutes.

Good show, sir.
>>
>>36197807
Being 8 was fun
>Make imaginary planet
>Imaginary alien race, culture, etc.
>Get invested in lives of some aliens
>Name them, draw them, write stories about their lives
>Cue the fucking war criminal
>Escapes torture prison
>Freezes planet and all citizens, including imaginary friend alienbros
>"Don't worry, they aren't dead. They're just stuck like that forever and have to live stuck in ice with no way to do anything but stare."
>Never resolved that shit; just left perfectly innocent imaginary friends stuck in the ninth circle of hell for no reason
>>
File: 1490322058680.png (257KB, 658x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490322058680.png
257KB, 658x572px
>>36197807
i was really obsessed with death as a kid.
sometimes i would make my toys die in extremely gruesome and horrible ways because i "liked" it. getting crushed, eaten, vaporized, drowned.
i would get really creative sometimes too. like one time i had a character freeze to death, then get crushed into pieces by a spike board. it was kind of strange, i only did it when no one else was around.
i also used to think about death a lot. what it would feel like, if it would hurt, how different ways to die would look and feel like, etc.

did anyone else do that kind of shit as a kid? or am i just a fucking weirdo?
>>
File: theramendevil1.png (2MB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
theramendevil1.png
2MB, 1600x894px
>>36198423
You're not the only /edgychild/ here
>drew pictures of helicopters crashing n stuff from like 5 to 8 years
>flagrant anger issues
>went to several therapists/psychiatrists
>threatened a bunch of other kids constantly

I blame the early 00's and its influence on me
>>
all little boys have murder on the mind
to be the killing machines as men
there is no sense in suppressing this
>>
File: IMG_0937.png (326KB, 430x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.png
326KB, 430x649px
It was all over, even in elementary school.
>used to piss myself and then announce it
>got in trouble for being "inappropriate" a lot, i.e. during camp game of mad libs, I picked the noun "anorexia" and made some girl cry
>made up a language where every word was "gekoyay" except "geko", which was a swear word, and then for periods would only speak in my secret language, which was really just the same word with differing inflection
>made up a game where the Canadian gerbils were fighting against the evil Indonesians, had half my class playing it
>told my 2nd grade teacher that I was the leader of the shoe people and that I needed her shoes. It was her first year teaching and she quit after that
>sent a boy I never spoke to an anonymous love letter

The principal wanted to hold me back a year.

It's actually weird thinking about how I was very social in elementary school. It all started to go downhill around 5th grade. Up until then I'd only been friends with boys, and then suddenly they all stopped being friends with me and I didn't understand why. I had to try to make girl friends, but I didn't fit in with them well. I remember calling every girl in my class asking if they wanted to have a sleepover and they all said no. I never really got over my social difficulties in the formative years I guess, because I've gone 2 years without being able to make a single friend. Maybe I was just destined to be alone.
>>
>>36198844
Die in a house fire roastie.
>>
>>36199091
Fine, but you're not getting an invitation to my disco inferno.
>>
>>36199173
I'd like to die too but a house fire would probably be painful so I'll just od on heroin instead.

Thanks anyway though roastie.
>>
>>36197857
>>36198048
ahahahaha let's get this to the top of r/4chan! what do you say lads?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.