[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Haruchi Suzimia or Every Dragon Ball Z/GT/Super Character minus Zeno.

Haruchi is an Omnipotent God in a mortal's body, who's limit her awareness.

Many Dragon Ball characters have the strength and powers of gods, but none really seem to reach the power level of being omnipotent.
>>
I really hate it when my normie "friends" watch those " TOP 10 STRONGEST SUPERHEROES" videos on youtube

And dbz is on the same tier desu.
>>
Fiamma of the Right
>>
>>36196405
Watching most top 10 videos are cancer.
Watch Mojo and Danger Dolan do almost nothing but top 10s and yet know nothing about what they are talking about.

Plus the real list for strongest characters would just be a list of omnipotent characters, or some bastardized sonic fan character.
>>
>>36196315
>Haruchi
It's Haruhi you fagget
>>
>>36196315
>Haruchi Suzimia
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36197425
Thing is, also its attitudes like yours that I dislike

The whole "they know nothing about what they are talking about" as if knowing everything about superheroes and anime and marvel was the pinnacle of human knowledge.

I have met way too many people irl that would happily spend hours and hours talking/debating/discussing their superheroes and all the superobscure ridiculous history to their whole ficticious universe.
>>
She still loses on any conceivable aspect.. It doesn't matter if she is omnipresent. You just laid out an oxymoronical situation. She is within a MORTALs body as you stated. It doesn't matter if she is aware of everything at once, she'll be defeated by almost anything in DBZ.

>No training
>All knowing awareness
>Could possibly defeat all contenders with ease
>Still loses because everyone in DBZ is retarded overpowered.

Full stop elimination. Now get this waifu trash out of here.
>>
>>36197505
"The whole "they know nothing about what they are talking about" as if knowing everything about superheroes and anime and marvel was the pinnacle of human knowledge. "

Thats not what I meant. I meant that they literally make videos on everything and anything. Some of there justifications they give for there scoring usually will indicate that they don't know anything about what they are talking about.

Plus some have even outright plagiarized there lists.
>>
File: kamen rider rx.jpg (304KB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider rx.jpg
304KB, 1100x1300px
>>36196315
Kamen Rider RX or Demonbane would win
>>
>>36196315
Behold the real winner, he has the power of both.
>>
>>36197851
it's their, buddy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.