[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FeelsGeneral/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 42

Good day, fellow robots. Come in, have a drink, and talk about your latest feels. Everyone and anyone is welcome to share what is on their mind!
>>
i wanna hang myself in my room
>>
File: 1490749942455s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490749942455s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I'll just take a vodka.

>tfw you are nobodies first choice in terms of someone to talk to or do things with
>tfw when you do get a girlfriend and she calls her male 'friend' before she even considers talking to you
>tfw she calls you and bitches to you that he wont pick up his phone
>tfw she goes on holidays and sucks another guys dick
>she didnt even suck my dick
>tfw this was two years ago
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw beta as fuck
>>
Coconut Martini please?

>>>tfw when you do get a girlfriend and she calls her male 'friend' before she even considers talking to you

Can you even consider her your girlfriend if this happens?
>>
Bud light, on the rocks please.

I'm done with online dating, I don't even know why I tried. It's so soul crushing to be rejected again and again or to have someone suddenly just ignore out of the blue. I have a good career and even have hobbies but I feel so fucking empty, my life has no greater purpose or meaning. Im not alive, I simply exist.
>>
>>36196362
>lol seriously i dont give a shit he won't pick up the phone... why'd you feel it neccesary for this? i don't really have the time to listen to you cry about some guy; i've got shit to do. peace nigga. BEEP.
>>
>>36196447
yeah we went on dates and she called herself my boyfriend and stuff..
i think its because im even pathetic at being 'the nice guy'
>>
>>36196505
Online dating is pretty rough.
I understand you're going through a lot, here's your bud. Just drink and forget about all the troubles of the world we live in.
>>
>>36196540
>she called herself my boyfriend and stuff..
>herself... my boyfriend
Hmmm...

Anyway that sucks. Find someone else, man.
>>
File: IMG_2523.jpg (42KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.jpg
42KB, 604x397px
I'll have Vodka as well. Just give me the damn bottle.

>met some girl on Yik Yak and was hitting it off really well. She wanted to snap. I sent her a pic of myself and she gen told me she wasn't looking for anything right after.

It's not the rejection, it's that I always thought of myself at least average but this now how women look at me...
>>
>>36196628
haha, typo, girlfriend
believe me, ive been trying

>tfw rejection
>>
>>36196637
That sucks man. All you can do is hope that you better luck next time.
>>
File: 1490844148651.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490844148651.png
361KB, 858x725px
Dark rum please.

>tfw she calls you and bitches to you that he wont pick up his phone

Where's your pride? tell the bitch to fuck off, honestly the pure jealousy i'd feel over that i'd end it

i know these feels, but just fucking get on with it
>>
>>36196678
You'll only really fail if you give up. Yeah yeah you've heard this shit a million times before. There probably is someone for you even but she might live on the other side of the world. You won't find her by quitting though, right?

Think of it this way: The worst that can happen if you are rejected a few more times is you end up back where you are now: still looking.
>>
>>36196362
That is the worst damn thing I've heard anon
>>
>tfw people only contact you when they want money or for you to repair something
>>
>>36196915
So meet someone else. No one is going to know you exist until you put yourself out there.
>>
>>36196124
It's called the Frog and Feels, bartender. Goddammit...
>>
Just want to die senpai. Don't think I could kill myself, but death would be great.
>>
>>36197001
I'm not the owner of that tavern.
>>
>>36196995
It happens with everybody I meet.
I think they're cool for about a month, then it's "Only contact Anon when I want something" mode.
>>
*Finishes off bottle

This vodka comes with a complementary rope right?
>>
>>36197370
Maybe get some different interests? Go to different places?
>>
>>36197370
Fuck bro...
>>
>>36197393
I have.
I have only one friend I have made in ten years who sees me because he wants to hang out.
>>
File: 1491933603608.jpg (6KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491933603608.jpg
6KB, 236x285px
Sierra Nevada Torpedo, barkeep.

About to finish my first semester back at uni in 5 years. Feels weird being 25 and on campus again. Not too old to be considered old for college, not young enough for the true undergrads to consider to part of their realm. Where the fuck am I supposed to fit in? Also, I've let myself get so out of shape that girls don't even look at me, doesn't help that I'm also 5'9" (don't care about being short, it doesn't help either). Just want this semester to be over so I can work more over the summer while taking 1 or 2 classes.
>>
>tfw you know she would never ever do the things that you would do for her

feel with me, robots
>>
Margarita pls?

tfw girl wanted to go out with me
>tfw she had multiple male friends

I didn't want to go out with her because I got the feeling there were other guy friends she had that she wanted to go out with but they were already taken so she settled for me.
Also she had some guys after her who hated me.
Shit sux.
>>
>>36197596
feeling with you, friend

original
>>
>>36197559
Good for you. At least you're taking steps to have a better life.
>>
Another vodka pls.

>that feel when you think of her every day, she is your last thought when you go to sleep, you would do anything for her
>that feel when she probably goes days without a passing thought of you
>>
>tfw been in college for 3 years
>tfw haven't been to one party
>tfw was semi chad mode in highschool
>tfw should kill self but is too much of a pussy to do it
>>
File: 1490514887652.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490514887652.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>36197727
fuck you man, why would you make me refeel this feel...
>>
>>36197727
Jesus Christ why do I know that feel so well
>>
>>36197596
I'm feeling with ye', brobot.
>>
based virgin cute poo in loo i was talking to stopped talking to me
>>
File: feelscoffee.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
feelscoffee.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
Get me some Scotch bartend. Man, what a day.
>tfw nobody has my taste in music so you have to adapt socially
>tfw getting better at socializing
*sip* It's so weird, y'know? I have a foot in both worlds, I wouldn't really consider myself a cyborg, either. I'm too weird to be 100%normie, but i'm too well-adjusted to be a robot. I mean I'm not complaining, i make due, and i have both neet and chad friends, but it's just interesting to see how you outsiders make your own paths. Like how fembots and male robots start relationships. It's ironic and bittersweet. Because you know they're not mentally prepared for when they inevitably break up, but you also know they need each other to become better. It's just crazy to think our society is so fucked up that you hikkimories tear it open a new asshole.
>>
File: 1490740675163s.jpg (2KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1490740675163s.jpg
2KB, 125x101px
Just a simple bud, pls.

>tfw I could hear her moaning in the room next to mine as my friend banged her

My life is a cartoon.
>>
File: 1490735586734s.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1490735586734s.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>36198061
Damn.. that had to hurt. I feel sorry for you, brobot.
>>
>>36198037
I've experienced something similar to this myself. It's so strange living in both ends of the spectrum. I don't know what to make of it.
Also
>>36196362
>>36198061
>>36198118
Phoneposters GTFO
>>
ill take a rum and coke
just another day without /her/
>>
File: 1340251828783.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1340251828783.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>36196124

Rum and Coke please. With Captain Morgan.

Senior in college with final semester coming to an end. Currently being crushed under the weight of all the papers I have due within a week.

Stress is bringing out a ton of other shit.

>mfw I don't have any type of job lined up yet

>mfw I never got to study abroad like I wanted to

>mfw I've only gone out with two women the entire time I've been here

>tfw the most recent one immediately got with another member of the club we're all in

>tfw the only women I've gone out with more than once have had mental issues

>tfw I know it isn't going to get any better when I get home

>tfw still a virgin
>>
>>36198469
>being stressed out about being a virgin
Don't be. Sex is like jerking off except it requires more energy and it feels better. Don't let some minute detail ruin your life. It's only your concern if you let it be. To be frank, normies don't care about you being a virgin unless you make yourself look like one. Just live your life, fix yourself, make you feel good about you. Not some chick you've known for a few months. I know this is very long-winded, but i really want to get the point across that you need to improve yourself, and nobody can do that but you. Tl;DR in an analogy: Don't drive somewhere without fixing your car first.
>>
>>36198469
Do not give up Anon.
At least you've almost graduated. Just try to find to find a small job and start there.
>>
i had two girls get away from me. one i knew before the car accident (small world to see her again) and another girl i try to ask her for her number but there's a cockblocker there. the other girl asks about a friend of mine.
>>
File: 1490760275062.jpg (59KB, 1014x788px) Image search: [Google]
1490760275062.jpg
59KB, 1014x788px
i want to die so fucking bad.

last night i just couldn't take it anymore. i was looking at pictures of them again. thinking about how they will never be real. i'll never get to be with them. i'll never have a real friend, or someone like them. i started crying. i started crying hard. i haven't cried like that in years. i guess i just couldn't take it anymore. i bawled like a child for 5 fucking minutes. basically cried myself to sleep.

i just don't like reality anymore. i feel unsatisfied with my options in life. i don't like real people. i don't like real things. i just want to go somewhere else. somewhere better. even if that "somewhere" is nowhere at all, it's got to be better than this. at least in the absence of existence i wouldn't be able to feel bad anymore.

dreaming is one of the only things that makes me happy anymore. at least then it feels like something's changed, i'm somewhere different. like i actually matter.

i don't know anymore. just end it all. i just want it all to end.
>>
>meet girl
>fuck her
>not the best sex she's ever had obviously since I'm inexperienced
>hang out a bit afterwards
>agree to meet up on wednesday
>she acts really nice and submissive, like she wants to be my gf
>stops replying to my texts
>"whatever it was probably the sex"
>common friends told me her phone was stolen and to add her on facebook
>her profile is clearly outdated
>add her
>hasn't confirmed friend request
>tfw back to being an incel
I'm trying not to drink but I could sure as hell use a glass of whiskey right now. I feel stupid for doing nofap for her now.
>>
>>36197370
Pretty much all my friends, if I didn't make as much money as I do I would never hang out with anyone. I get to die soon right?
>>
>>36199006
You wanna know something? I'm not much of a religious person but I believe that there is some form of an afterlife out there, perhaps a realm you can act your unfulfilled dreams and achieve happiness unheard of. The Earth is cruel, but we're just one planet in the vastness of the universe. Once virtual reality becomes full fledged out I'm sure you'll be able to simulate those desires.
>>36199096
That girl isn't worth it. Try to forget about her and focus on your own individuality.
>>
>>36198469
My biggest regret of college is not studying abroad, will regret that the rest of my life. Sorry anon, things will only get worse from here.
>>
>>36199006
So kill yourself you pathetic fucking loser.
>>
>>36199314
>That girl isn't worth it
I mean she wasn't even that hot. I didn't want her to be my gf, I just wanted to win sex exp for the next attractive girl that shows interest, but it still sucks ass. If she didn't want me why would she be so nice.
>>
File: 14919593653401768837050.jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14919593653401768837050.jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
Currently drinking a highball, pic very much related. Feel like dying most days, I'm sure you anons all here understand that feel. KV 26 yr old software engineer here. Everyday on my commute to work I beg the universe to just kill me, let get hit by a bus, anything. Why make money of you have no one to provide for and at this point I'm so jaded I don't want a relationship or family. My only consolation is I finally got the balls to quote the my u b, a friend invited to stay with him for a bit in San Francisco for a few months. After that I think I will travel until my savings run out and then an hero. It does not get better my friends.
>>
Stopped talking to my oneitis a few months back. Saw her the other night along with one of our friends, the 3 of us ended hanging for a bit. She texted me twice last night but I didn't reply, curious as to what she had to say
>>
girlfriend of six months dumped me
work shitty McDonalds job
heavy smoker and druggie

just end it desu
>>
File: 1488945089603.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
1488945089603.png
866KB, 780x819px
I think I just quit my job. I don't drink but I'm seriously considering starting at this point.

I realized recently how worthless language is for connecting with other people. Its scope is incredibly tiny, and my grasp on it is absolutely nothing. I'm an English major and the more I learn about English the more I realize that even the greatest authors of all time were incapable of communicating even half of what was in their heads.
I went into university thinking I just enjoyed writing, but in reality what I wanted was a way to communicate with others through my anxiety. I wanted to be able to express my thoughts and feelings through written words hoping it would give me the ability to reach out to people.

But now it's apparent that I can never achieve that. It would be fine, because I've got just a few people I'm really connected with. But now I'm three years into college, I've got all my debt, and there's no way I can drop out now. I'd be disowned.

I'm a double major really, my second major is journalism. I chose journalism because it lets me write, it's got a lot of the same credits, and a lot of authors are journalists for their first few years.
I got a job at the student newspaper and I've been working there for about a month. I just now got an email from my editor about how I turn everything in late, and how clear it is I'm not reaching out to sources.

I thought working for the newspaper and being forced to talk to people would help me push through the anxiety, but it hasn't. It hasn't at all. I can't even talk on the phone, I can barely send an email. I'm resigning from a job I've only had for a month, and this is only a watered-down version of what actual journalism is like.
Not even my backup job is something I can handle because I'm so fucking afraid of everyone.

So now I'm in a corner. I can keep trying college and waste all my money failing, or I can get kicked out of the house and die of thirst trying to get to my friends halfway across the country
>>
I sometimes worry about discriminating people to the point where I treat them differently, and when I can tell I am offending them I sometimes get caught in a loop of anxiety....

Am I racist, retarded, or too sensitive?
>>
>>36199561
Or you could do the rational thing and seek a mental health resource
>>
File: .33.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
.33.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
ill have a cider, bartender.

>tfw you're playing a game, watching a film or tv show, etc
>characters start getting romantic and making jokes and it's heartwarming and funny
>that slow realisation that you will never experience love, and you feel depressed for the entire day

anyone else experience this?
>>
>>36199646
EVERY TIME. Finally someone puts my thoughts into words.
>>
>>36199627
I'm doing that tomorrow. But university mental health services are dodgy in quality, and the last therapist I had outside of college did absolutely nothing for me.
Also, by going tomorrow, I sacrifice a lot of my day, meaning I'll be even more behind on my assignments.

I'm considering sending an email to my professor (in whose class I have a final project due tomorrow) and attempting to explain that my brain is melting. Not sure if that'll get me an extension though.
>>
>>36196124
Under 21, so I'll take orange juice. (no bully pls)

Well, I desperately crave having human connection, but am almost incapable of doing so. People are friendly to me, but I am so overcome with anxiety that any interaction is stiff and forced. I am never comfortable revealing anything about me to people. I am as fearful of interaction as much as I crave it. I am in a prison of my own construction.

That and the Aspergers.
>>
>>36199579
I'm a white male btey

Expressing this anxiety makes me realise how stupid it is

I don't have any hatred or ill feeling towards darker skinned people and I don't really see them as different , in fact my first ever friend in this world was black, think I just have some deep self sabotage issues

No one I know has this kind of anxiety, probably because no one one cared what people think of them so much
>>
File: 1320785183860.gif (423KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1320785183860.gif
423KB, 440x330px
>>36199646
>tfw seeing people hug out of love and not social obligation
>>
>>36199710
Could I get a strongbow please mate?
>>
Gotta lotta shit coming up on Thursday - evaluation at my internship, then I gotta commute the next city over to partake in a "simulation" and I have no idea what to expect from that, and finally, I have a group project (a fundraising event) and that unnerves the fuck outta me, hoping for the best. Furthermore, I'm scared I won't graduate due to my shitty performance at my internship, but if I get my degree, I'm worried I won't be able to do my job and remain unemployable (in retrospect, the former would definitely be way worse.) Also, coming here recently makes me long for a gf, a relationship of some sort, but I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to approaching/talking to women and I think I'm ultimately hopeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is it cool if I bring my own beer?

Anyways I've been dealing with a lot of small issues lately. I love my job as a tard guard, but I'm going back to school to finish up my associates degree and I know I can't do both my job and take on the class load that I need to in order to get my degree in the amount of time that I want. I'm going to quit my job and look elsewhere for pat time employment.

On top of that my moms 3rd marriage of 2 months is ending, tbqh I always hated that stupid bitch of a man she was with. But I'm also not the kinda a guy who likes to see my mom cry because of muh single mom family upbringing.

On top of that I e been dealing with a resurgence in my depression. I'm not suicidal but it definetly fucks with me when I don't have anything to do. I get way to into my own head and I start to over analyze everything I do and everything I've done.

My life is pretty good by most standards, but those are my feels at the moment.
>>
>>36199579
>>36199710
Racism is a natural response to difference.
>>
File: 1485192533166.png (176KB, 1558x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1485192533166.png
176KB, 1558x1310px
Pretty sure I'm going to jail lads
>>
>>36199835
What'd ya do, if you don't mind talking about it?
>>
>>36199803
I guess so, I just want to be free of giving a fuck though
>>
>>36199835
Please tell us more
>Post is original
>>
>cousin is in the area doing something work related
>drops by to say hello
>says he's in a hurry but we should go to the movies this weekend, catch up on old times and such
>fine by me, it's been quite some time since I last went out for something social
>later messages me on kikebook
>"I'll take a girl with me aight?
>"yeah man, that's the cousin I remember"
>"are you dating too? take her with us"
>"nah, I'm not hehehehe hehe he"
fuck, I'll be the third wheel now
who the fuck takes a girl to watch fast and furious?
>>
>>36199875
I stopped caring about racism a while ago. White men will be accused of it regardless how low you bow, so you might as well stand.

Yeah, I've had black friends too, but that doesn't change certain traits of their population.
>>
>>36199894
who the fuck watches fast and furious period?
>>
File: 1484787516622.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484787516622.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>finally get a qt, anime loving, awkward gf of my dreams
>never had a gf before but had kissed a girl once in middle school
>we learn how to do these things together since we both have no clue
>finally feel love for something
Nothing for me thanks, im trying to get clean from all drugs starting about 22 hours ago and its pretty shitty. My kidneys are all kinds of fucked up from 4 years of chronic alcohol, opioid, and amphetamine abuse but Im trying to better myself and limit it to a few nights of fun a month. Having a person I genuinely feel comfortable using the word love to describe is both horrifying and amazing, im scared something will happen and my only reason for living will go away but I know if I keep being awkward and keeping to myself as much as I did at the start of the relationship ill fuck it up. Im finally starting to open up to someone and its happening in my 20's, what a time but I dont regret a thing
>>
>>36199919
I don't like thinking of darker skinned people as a separate population desu, I see what you say though
>>
>>36198761
Thanks. I know I'm almost there. Just need to make that last push.
>>
>>36199927
idk man
it's a manly man movie so I guess it makes sense for two male cousins watch it when the competitions is beauty&the beast, smurfs and boss baby
>>
>>36199971
That sounds great! I hope the best for you!
>>
>>36199971
Kill yourself, normalfag. You shouldn't even be on this board.
>>
>>36199835
Goddammit, you had better not be that anon from earlier who was talking about running when the cops showed up at his door to take him to jail. If it is you, just fucking turn yourself in, you're making things so much worse you autist
>>
>>36200010
Musicals are great, idiot. Fast and Furious is inexcusable.
>>
>>36199579
Any black anons experienced this from the other end?
I'm interested
>>
>>36199561
As a fellow robot and journalism student I can relate. I thought it would help with my anxiety but it really didn't. I got significant better but I still experience the same things, I'm afraid of even talking on the phone or send a e-mail.
>>
File: tumblr_nv4a6kDIig1ugyynpo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv4a6kDIig1ugyynpo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x426px
>>36200018
Thanks! Hope you sir have a wonderful night
>>36200021
Glad to see someone bitter about me after I Was the same way for long, wish you a good night anon
>>
File: 1490816165387.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490816165387.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>that feel when all you can do is watch from afar as she lives her life, knowing that you could have given her so much more than what the guy she'll end up with could
>>
>>36196505
I definitely know this feel. I started while I was a 25 year old KV, years ago.

That fucking grind. Being cheery and charming and writing a hundred messages, getting ten replies and ending up with one date.

This is how I realized I was fucked:
>autist tier clueless about romance and women
>neither winning personality nor looks
>message 2/10 fat, ugly girl
>eventually set up a date
>she's excited because she's never been on a date before
>she told her family who was being all giddy for her
>think it's nice because I had only been on a few so far myself
>I take the train for an hour and meet her
>we talk for a while
>she mentions ex-boyfriends
>it becomes apparent that she's been with quite a lot of guys
>it's just that none ever took her out
>even a 2/10 dateless troll is better than me
>>
File: IMG_1176.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>36196124
>tfw ruined my first real chance at long term happiness

Feels awful, man.
>>
>>36200058
What do you mean, like have I experienced someone racist acting strange because I'm around? It's happened only a couple times in my life, mostly because of where I live/the company I keep, probably
>>
>>36200080
>that passive aggressiveness
If you were a robot you'd know how it feels when normalfags post here, so you'd avoid doing it.
>>
File: 1468280289903.png (228KB, 462x392px) Image search: [Google]
1468280289903.png
228KB, 462x392px
I just realized I've never been to a beach or seen the sea. How is it like robots?
>>
>>36200053
>fuck fast and furious, cousin, let's watch beauty and the beast!
I'm not that far into the spectrum, dear anon
We're latinos, so we just HAVE to see the macho option. But even if we were white, it would be suiciding what's left of my image in the family
>>
File: 1430702078955.png (501KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430702078955.png
501KB, 640x480px
>>36196505
>>36196595
Same here, I can't stand normie sloots so I don't even talk to most of the matches I get
>swiped right on a fattie with profile angle
>dumb casey (brad version of stacey) can't hold an interesting conversation
When I do finally meet someone attractive and fun, the conversation almost always falls apart after a day and it's back to square 1
>she probably just joined and talked to me until Chad matched with her
>>
File: IMG_2266.png (166KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.png
166KB, 467x500px
>>36196124
>have joking conversation with friend of mine in class
>make a joke that ugly people are more well-rounded when compared to attractive people
>"hey, we gotta compensate so we're out here being smart, making jokes, just being renaissance men"
>jokingly say "I'm proud to be ugly"
>random Stacy I wasn't even talking to blurts into my conversation and says "ANON, you're not ugly! You just have a unique face!"

What the FUCK did she mean by that?
>>
>>36200195
I'm sorry that you're so worried what others think of you that you'd avoid watching a musical for a thoughtless car movie.
>>
>>36200112
I'm really not sure what I mean desu

I feel like I sometimes act strange specifically because I don't want to act strange, just generally I will be worried about treating someone differently but then that will mean I am!

But like from the other end you wouldn't be able to tell why, and you probably wouldn't even give a shit anyway or notice

Much Love
>>
File: ISHYGDST.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDST.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>36198469
>reddit spacing
Pls go and stay go
>>
>>36196124
Nothing today.

I don't know why I'm so down today. The weather is great, so my SAD shouldn't be affecting me anymore, but I still feel down.
>>
File: ryder.jpg (217KB, 805x609px) Image search: [Google]
ryder.jpg
217KB, 805x609px
>Match with super cute and funny girl on tinder, we hit it off
>she's home from school for winter break at the time, suddenly gets off platform because she complains about creeps
>a month later she hits me up in the middle of the night and says she missed our stimulating conversations
>we snapchat, talk on the phone, text CONSTANTLY
>she's a super interesting person with a great life story, her dad was a pro NFL player (he passed away a few years ago tho)
>tell her things I don't even tell my closest friends
>she opens up to me in turn
>Don't think it's going to work out because she says she can't see me until her semester is over
>take that as a kind rejection
>she doesn't accept it and insists that she wants to hang out
>continuing talking
>we start making plans to hang out
>all of a sudden she tells me she was talking to another guy she's "grown close to" and tells me to fuck off (in a nice, patronizing way, which is even worse than if she just said fuck off)

Why does life always give me a chance at happiness and then take it away? Why did she keep insisting she wanted to take things further when she didn't intend to follow through?
>>
File: low life.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
low life.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>36200210
Oh and I'll have a Miller Lowlife
>>
>>36200265
Do you actually have bad/different feelings toward coloreds? Or are you just so self-conscious that you fear getting something you're doing called out for being racist unjustly?
>>
>>36200112
When you have experienced people acting strange around you, what kinda shit does that entail? It sounds horrible
>>
>>36198717
It's not the virgin stigma that bothers me. I'm just so sexually frustrated, but it's more than that.

I just want to feel desired again.

I just want to be touched.

And I haven't felt anything like that since I was in high-school.
>>
File: 1471319831770.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471319831770.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>36200108
I had an extremely cute girl (about 5'5, with greyish eyes and auburn hair) tell me she wanted to be my girlfriend, but I sperged out in a disgusting fashion. A while later, I tried to text her, but I she had grown disinterested with me. There is no doubt that this was due to my social failures. This was about half a year ago.

I really liked her. I still dream of her.

>crying silently
>>
>>36200346
>I just want to be touched.
This is what I crave the most.
>>
>>36200221
Are you playing stupid or something?
The motive of going out is spending some time with my cousin, the movie is something secondary.
It's like if he asked me out for a couple of drinks instead and you start to belittle me because we're going to a random bar instead of a wine degustation.
>>
>>36200333
The latter, once I get to know someone it goes away also, it just gives me a cringeworthy moment every few days

Really pisses me off desu that I'm like this
>>
>>36200391
I'd honestly be embarrassed of being seen watching F&F, but you do you.
>>
>>36200345
Nobody was autistic enough to just go "FUCK YOU NIGGER" or anything to my face. They just seemed a little shifty I guess, usually it was only after the fact that a friend would let me know that the person was actually a racist
>>
>>36200298
to women dating a guy is like working a job, it's in their dna
she had a better job offer in her mind
it was never about a connection, just keeping some options in the maybe column
>>
>>36200509
the goal for them is to settle down when the job offers start to decline
>>
>>36200469
Hmm interesting, thanks for the kind of outside perspective

Think that has calmed my anxiety a bit, I deffo don't get shitty with people based on skin pigmentation
>>
>>36200273
>Caring about formatting in a feels thread

Kek
>>
File: tfw news.png (73KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw news.png
73KB, 640x360px
A rum and coke, please. I have to be up for a while yet, but just one couldn't hurt.

I fear rejection, barkeep. This girl is completely my type, but I don't know if I'm hers. I want to find out so badly, but the fear of her not liking me is strong enough to keep me from even saying a word to her. At this rate, I probably never will...
>>
Rum and coke.

been working on my 3d graphic art/animation full time every day since feb of 2016 and I've come quite a long way. going from simple animations to more complex stuff in little under a year.

I'm just tired honestly. I've been trying and trying and I feel like chad and Stacey have it so much easier while I have to kill myself just do get anything done, maybe I'm just weak, or they have figured something out that I haven't. Still, it's a lot of fucking bother.

On a positive note, I am sorta gitting gud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPR-7pZ_jIg
>>
File: 1471161808142.jpg (25KB, 276x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471161808142.jpg
25KB, 276x266px
I'd like wine please.

And I finally kissed a girl, lads. I got drunk and so was she, but I thought I'd finally score and get a gf but it was a one time thing from her perspective. I'm too sentimental. At least I'm not kissless now though.
>>
About to crack open a tall boy of Bud Ice when I finish studying... if I start studying. Never had one before but I expect it to be pretty gross. Anyways, feels:

>been trying to get closer to this girl
>talk with her on social media a little bit
>joke around with her a lot in person, I think she's responding well to it
>talk about her with one of my friends
>apparently she's dating some other guy in the club we're in
>he still tells me to go for it since it seems like she likes me
>can't tell how interested she really is
>don't know if I should ask her out, friendzone myself, or just keep flirting with her

Advice would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>36200609
You're doing well but remember: any artistic endeavour will always be an uphill battle to turn it into your full time income.

The greatest guitar player in your city could be working as a barista.
>>
>>36200636
>>>/adv/
duh
>>
>>36200564
Just go up to her the next time you see her and ask her if she wants wants to get dinner on Friday or Saturday. Be direct.

If she is interested in you, she'll either say yes or suggest a better time/date.

If she says no, oh well.

Either way, you'll have your answer.
>>
>>36200633
Small victories anon
>>
>>36200672
Already tried; they weren't really helpful. I find robots are more relatable anyways.
>>
>>36200106
>fat chick with lots of ex-bf who not once took her out
Probably because she was so disgustin, 2/10 don't deserve a date they should be begging to suck your cock
>>
>>36200712
She has a bf in the same social circle as you. She might like you but do not go for this. At the very least she's using you for validation and if you put yourself out there you'lll hear "But I have a boyfriend anon!"
>>
I don't even know what's up with me anymore in all honesty

>recently got through the rest of school up until finals, barely passing practice exams
>ignore all sources of help because I convinced myself nothing will help because it's 'normal'
>end up having mental breakdowns constantly
>somehow scrape pass grades in finals
>go to a college for IT, course turns out to be shit with worse tutors than my school ones
>history is currently literally repeating itself over again for the 2nd time
>now mental breakdowns have made me start feeling strong depressive emotions again, haven't had sleep proper nights sleep in over 2 weeks

what the fuck do I do I'm so confused why is life so simple but complicated at the same time
>>
File: wewuzknightz.jpg (81KB, 623x836px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzknightz.jpg
81KB, 623x836px
Straight vodka with a chaser.

A got the number of a girl who was into me. I started texting her. Unfortunately I was into some other girl this whole time. Other girl is total whore and doesn't like me, the first girl was shy qt.

So I basically rejected her advances. Today I text her again realizing what an idiot I've been and now she rejected me.

Feels really bad dude. I can't make this mistake again, I've done it before. So fucking stupid.

I really wish I just had a good feed right now.
>>
>Can't find any good videos on Youtube
>There's only a handful of music videos (usually Linkin Park) and they're better when I mute the video and play a different song
>Epic win anytime I find a song that's synched
>Discover things about the songs and movies I didn't even realize
>Make like 60 videos over the course of 2 years
>Almost no comments...usually one or 2 per video

I need comments on my videos: help a robot out

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdhH0IOBBZXFjabP2KFMzwZR
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdiK_INN7v4Qq6oTC_ldR3gL
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdjWZq8N3qgjvnrWA1lXlOAl
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdi2eHl0_8RsVRrCqbl-wLmd
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdhPIcIi8TIjcxYXUJjo9hR2
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdjXPe6XXQs2v-9Mo70PiXvc
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdgO9uY7Uw1wpMKAy7SdJJvb
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdhGnRQIjB_ZIwYFZH2sYJR6
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdhTomK9ZuIS7dK-xL2gNBZx
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdikj0TaCg9OPKLEHL0TDDUl
>>
>robot
>tripfag
Pick one.
>>
File: 1481936577408.jpg (525KB, 766x950px) Image search: [Google]
1481936577408.jpg
525KB, 766x950px
>>36200068
I want to just drop out and move across the country to live with people I actually like, but the last person in my family to try that ended up having to come back because he couldn't afford food.
>>
>>36200103
>knowing that you could have given her so much more than what the guy she'll end up with could
Do you really believe this? Because she doesn't.
>>
>tfw you know you could never make her happy anyway
>tfw you having nkthing to offer women
>tfw you can barely stand to live anymore
>>
>>36200771
You shouldn't ignore those sources of help. At least try to seek out some counseling or whatever. It's better than suffering 24/7
>>
>>36201098
>counseling
>therapy
>helping with the suffering
Don't fall for the tricks.
>>
My oneitis is a bartender at a local bar, wat do? Should I become a regular at said bar? How often should I go? What do I say? Should I tip her excessively?
>>
>tfw really poor
fuck women desu, all I want is some money
>>
>>36201098
>>36201134
Yeah counselling for my authorities is to give me a phone call every week to talk to me and delay any sort of medical appointments they're promising me. Last time I got into it all they treated me like a child making me craft random shit
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>36201134
Cynicalism: DETECTED
Retardation: DETECTED
Estimated Amount of Days Until Suicide: 5
Uh Oh Anon, looks like you'll have killed yourself by the end of the week.
>>
>>36201194
Don't bother.
^That's what one of the self-pitiful robots would've said.
Yeah, to to the bar a lot. Strike small conversations. Gradually increase the intimacy between you.
It should at the very least give you someone to talk to.
>>
>>36200658

good point. thanks friend.
>>
Pass me a tequila shot please.

There is no longer any specific thing in life that brings me sadness. There's just this constant feeling of emptiness and sadness within that lingers no matter how hard I try to go within and look for the cause. Believe me I have tried to fill it, but no matter what I do it never seems to fill up. This void inside has been my only goal for years to satiate, but for every day and every new attempt I come closer and closer to the conclusion that there's nothing in life that can truly clench this thirst. There might be endless means of distraction, but what is the point in that when it brings nothing but escapism and momentary amnesia of the true problem at hand. I just want life to be great, not just for me but for everyone else as well and to actually feel content and at peace for once in my life.
>>
>>36201194
Coming from a bartender, don't try and pick up bartenders while they're working, but go in and be an easy, friendly customer who tips well and you'll make a positive impression, from there, idk, i just know that my coworkers bitch at me about people hitting on them, or worse about how they flirt with the poor saps for tips
>>
I'll have your strongest and cheapest drink you have

>have a /fit/ friend that's awkward asf around girls
>with him and one hot girl in a sc group
>girl is always sending "lol just me dreaming about anons body" to the gc
>has told me multiple times she wants to fuck him
>he still hasn't fucked her, to shy
>everytime he's drunk he'll go on a rant about how shy he is about girls
lmao normiedom is literally being handed to him but he can't handle it

how do I get him laid
>>
>>36201348
He has to fix his awkwardness for himself mostly. Just tell him that the girl really likes him, and even if it is awkward she'll most likely stay because of his muscles.
Shame that women are so shallow nowadays.
>>
>>36200761
I don't really mind being used for validation if she likes me; it's the most interest a girl has ever shown me anyways. They hardly even seem like they're dating though. I've never seen them show affection towards each other either. Maybe she actually would like me more. Maybe I'm just a delusional virgin though.
>>
>>36196124
tfw all i drink is malt liquor anymore
tfw still dont have a cute bf
>>
I got my genetic test results back today and it turns out the depression I've been seemingly unable to treat with any medication isn't part of my genetic makeup, but hypocretin deficiency is. Unfortunately that one is not really treatable because it's not profitable.

I've been struggling to treat something my entire life and when I finally find out what the cause is, I can't fix it. What's the fucking point?

Funnily enough, the lack of that protein means I have no desire at all to drink alcohol.
>>
>>36199431
Maybe you will meet someone on your trip? Dont give up just yet.
>>
>>36201790
Hold up. Fembot?
>>
>>36202321
maybe next life anon
maybe next life
>>
>>36196124
Can i get a Corona please?
>most of the kitchen crew quit where I work
>getting new people
>might get some guys
>I might have to deal with their fucking posturing and dick measuring shit
>might have to deal with them flirting with female coworkers
It's been my experience that guys 16 - 17 are just fine to work with. They don't give me problems, if anything they're a little awkward. For some fucking reason guys aged 20 - 25 always give me shit. Always gotta act hard and act like they know better than I do even though they've worked for two weeks . Trying to tell me how shit's gonna go when I work with them, never doing what I say, flat out ignoring me. Fucking why?
>>
>>36200103
>>36200979
>the guy she'll end up with

What, the 32 year old alcoholic drug user, who has never been able to support himself in his whole life?
The guy who is so vulgar and disrespectful that he publicly writes about having a "dry root" with her on Facebook?
The barely literate, immature man who has never been able to hold down a job?

Yeah, he has me beat for sure.
>>
>>36200103
>implying your having delusions of this means it's true in any way

nice skewed world view, bro
>>
File: 1399447282470.jpg (16KB, 283x397px) Image search: [Google]
1399447282470.jpg
16KB, 283x397px
I get immensely sad whenever I think about my past. Childhood, uni years, whatever. Whenever I think back to it, I get to the point of tears.

Does anyone else experience this?

I don't know if this is a part of it, but I've moved around a lot in life, and I'm not financially stable enough to visit these places from me past, so they feel like they're "gone forever". It's an awful feeling.
>>
File: oh.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
Just get me something cheap and strong please
>can't afford anything right now let alone even a fucking drink
How do you get a job? I'm incapable of dealing with stress and have no experience anywhere.
Does it get better?
>>
>>36200298
Don't base your happiness on a woman or having a girlfriend, you'll always be miserable. You need to base your happiness on yourself. That way you'll always have it you know? You're always with you so If your happiness is based on yo, you're always happy, but if your happiness is based on another person, when they leave your happiness goes with em. You know?
>>
>>36202448
Gotta start at retail and fast food, bite the bullet, and spend some of your money to help unwind.
>>
>>36199543
Try to quit drugs and smoking, forget her, and maybe try Buddhism?
>>
>>36202521
Which one is comfier? I just don't want to be responsible for anything important, just watch a screen or push a button or pull a lever.

I have to pay 300 a month to my mum once I start working properly, then I have to start driving (, also terrifying,) but then I can waste my money on what I want which would be nice.

thank you for replying, no one's ever replied to me on a thread before.
>>
>>36202643
You're welcome brother, if you want something more fast paced with sort of consistent hours I'd go for kitchen in fast food, however you could go for working in the back at Target or something if you want something slower. Either way you'll gain some social skills just by being around people. If you have anxiety, you could put on a character to help you get through the day. Both jobs are the lowest rung on the ladder so you won't have much responsibility. Just make sure you pay very close attention and everything will be just fine.
>>
>>36200686
NEVER EVER EVER dinner as a first date

FUCK, this isnt the 50's any more. Meet her for a casual drink at a bar.
>>
>>36202643
Also, apply to every job in your area. If you don't get a call in two weeks then call and ask to check on your application. After that you may get an interview, and then you'll be waiting for another phone call to discuss employment. If you get hired and you're training, for your first month or so don't worry about being funny or liked or anything. Just focus on getting good and getting fast. Then work on getting in good with your coworkers. They'll like you a little if you're competent and you handle your work well.
>>
>>36202801
Did dinner at the dining hall for my last one. Meal swipes so no money spent, no check to split. Sat at one of the smaller tables in the back and talked for 2 1/2 hours.

Plus she's under 21
>>
File: serene.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
serene.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
>>36202751
That's pretty reassuring actually. I think I'll try and apply to some fast food places this week, the hourly wages can be pretty bad but if it's full time I can probably pay my rent and still have money to mess around with.

I can't get away with being a neet, my mother wouldn't let me even if I had any clue how to even get neetbux.

I've been lurking r9k for a few years now and your (You)s have made the day seem slightly less terrible.

Have a gondola friend.
>>
I don't know how it happened, I'm turning into a chad at my job.

Girls are giving me looks, everyone wants to hang out with me, I get free food from the kitchen, the new girl who just started already thinks I'm amazing, she has a boyfriend but makes every effort she can to be in my company.

I don't know what I did, what the fuck
>>
>>36202908
Thanks man, your mom might even be willing to lower your rent if you aren't making that much. My parents did the same with me so I only pay about 100 dollars a month for my room, in addition to buying small things here and there for the house
>>
>>36202902
That's fine for when you're a student and a 6 pack of natty light and treating her to something other than instant ramen means you're a high roller.

In grown up world you meet up for a drink. Dinner is 2nd or 3rd date.
>>
>>36202944
Do you work at a restaurant autismo Chaddo?
>>
>>36203002

It's an entertainment place that has a restaurant attached
>>
>>36202963
That sounds pretty nice, that's a good rate even for parents. My bf is doing agency work right now and isn't paying any rent because his mum's really nice and even makes him sandwiches for work.

My rent's only so high because my mother doesn't earn a lot anyway and is losing some tax credits or something because I've been kicked out of college, but if she can find a better job while my sister's in college then it probably wouldn't be too bad. I could even move out eventually which would be nice.

But I just have to find a job first and foremost, maybe I'll go to the doctors and see if there's anything they can do to help me not be so scared of everything.

This has been really good for me Anon, I haven't had this much of a non-crazy outlook on my future since I was 11
>>
>>36203088
Working in restaurants is a key to become a pussy slayer (at least if you're Front of House).
>>
>>36196124
>really hitting it off with girl on tennis team
>really enjoy her company and it seems like she does too
>only see her at practice
>text her asking if she wants to hang out
>she says "never"

I wasnt even trying to hit on her, I just wanted to see her more often. I also really dont want to go to practice tomorrow. Guess I'll go back to being alone
>>
>>36196124
Today is my birthday.
Posting in my dark room, while listening to Aphex Twin and drinking a bottle of stolichnaya.
>>
>>36203113
Glad I could help you senpai, I genuinely hope everything goes really well for you. Good luck!
>>
>>36203120

well I won't complain, I kind of want some pussy right now
>>
>>36203173
Happy birthday brother! Got any plans or nah?
>>
File: carly rae jepsen.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
carly rae jepsen.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
Sam Adams please.

Anyone here into pop music? Few days ago a friend told me that Carly Rae Jepsen is more than a one hit wonder and that her last album was pretty cool. I checked it out and saw this video for her best song. It's basically Carly gf simulator 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

As a mid 20s guy who has never had a gf this video hurts to watch. She seems so bubbly, fun, genuine, and kind. She's so fucking cute I can't handle it. How was she 29 when this came out? She looks like she's 19.

Just sharing cuz I figure some other robots here would know that feel.
>>
>>36203173
Happy birthday anon! Open those curtains, and remember that I care about you
>>
>>36203229
>>36203209
Thank you a lot. It means a lot to me that you care. I love you guys.
I don't really have plans instead of drinking hot coco and watching the rain fall.
>>
I'll just have a water tonight barkeep, I'm driving

Well i finally confessed to my oneitis, or at least as much of a confession as I could muster along the lines of
>d-d-do you w-w-ana get c-c-coffee or something later
and she laughed at me.
She laughed at me and literally called me pathetic for asking. I have asked out 3 girls in my entire lifetime and all of them laughed at me. I wish it was elementary school again so i was oblivious everyone hated me again.
>>
>>36203296
This sort of comfy friendliness is the reason why i love this board
>>
>>36203211
Hopefully what I'm about to tell you makes you feel better, but take it with a grain of salt, as I'm bitter and jaded. You're not missing out on much. The idea of a girlfriend is what's so appealing, not the reality. Most girls are selfish and inconsistent, and inconsiderate. When you're with a girl you miss being single and when you're single you want the idea of a girlfriend. Or maybe just pussy. Either way your right hand is more useful than a girlfriend could ever be.
>>
File: comfy2312123.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comfy2312123.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>36203180
Thank you oniichan, I'll probably post about it sometime in the week if I get on with it. This'll be the first night I've gone to bed comfy and calm in a month, thank you friend, good night
<3 <3 <3
>>
>>36203296
My man that sounds like a comfy ass birthday to me, I just wish I could be there, chill and crack jokes with you. I'd even give you one of my necklaces as a birthday present.
>>
>>36203389
Goodnight, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon
>>
>>36203307
Do you used to talk to this girl before you asked her out?
>>
>>36203404
That sounds cool man. Do you have some sort of necklace collection. May i see it.
>>
>>36203296
sounds comfy my man. Have a good one
>>36203307
Its pretty impressive that you were able to go through with that 3 times. People can be terrible. At least you found out the kinda people they were before they did anymore damage
>>
>>36203429
We've talked a little since we have the same lecture and dorm building but we weren't really friends I guess.
>>
I am a senior in a state university studying astrophysics. I'm in my last year and it's taken a toll on me. I don't enjoy physics anymore because it's gone too far into abstraction. I have no motivation to go to class anymore, though I do for the most part. I had to tell my family I failed quantum mechanics last semester because I didn't understand it and just stopped showing up. It was the only class I failed and they had trust that I would make it. This semester has taken up so much of my time with labs and homework that I missed a lot of my technical writing class-my last English credit. I just received an email yesterday from my professor that I failed her class because of my attendance. I don't enjoy physics and even if I make all A's and B's this second F will probably insure I can't get it any grad school even to do law and economics like I want to. And I can't go to community college because I have all my basic credits done except this stupid English class. So my life pretty much just ended and what makes it worse is my parents were so proud of me and I was supposed to be the one to go on and do things but I guess not
>>
Michelob Ultra Barkeep. 2,6 grams of carbs and 95 calories, can't beat that

I need to lose weight because I have my own wedding coming up and I don't want to be the fat guy. But food is so good
>>
>>36203307
Hearing that girls respond like that makes me so angry. I'd never do that to a girl no matter how often I got asked out, it's cruel.

Take solace in knowing that you dodged a bullet. If she laughed in your face and called you pathetic then she is obviously a bitch who isn't worth putting time, money, or effort into.

All you can do is brush it off and keep trying with other girls, don't get discouraged.

>>36203367
I lied, I did have a gf briefly in high school but it was an awful experience because of the characteristics you listed. I know most girls will make me just feel like I want to be alone again, but there's the tiny chance of meeting the perfect smart, fun, laid-back, kind girl, and never getting that chance depresses me.
>>
>>36203443
I have a couple silver chains, a couple of gold chains, a crucifix necklace, and I used to have a cross of St Peter necklace too but I gave that as as gift. I'll probably buy a couple other necklaces when I get paid. I'm afraid I haven't got a camera near me, sorry.
>>
>>36203475
No offense man, but she's a total bitch. Fuck her.
Honest advice if you fall for anyone else make sure you talk almost everyday for many days.
>>
>>36203510
Very cool. I only have a crucifix. Isn't st peter's cross an inverted cross?
>>
>>36203505
I wouldn't even look for a perfect qt 3.14 man, just find a woman you get along with and that treats you good.
>>
Ill have a whisky my man

>tfw you thought this would be the year youd finally get laid and get a gf
>tfw you thought you'd make a ton of friends in university and have a blast partying and hanging out with everyone the whole year
>tfw you spend most nights in your dorm alone, don't talk to any girls, literally never get any messages on the phone you pay $60 a month for, only have a few buddies who sometimes "forget" to invite you to things etc
>tfw you are literally alone all day at class
>tfw you see your oneitis every day with her bf and regret not asking her out after she literally said "we should get lunch together sometime anon :)" after talking to her at a party
well robots its been another year of "my real life will start tomorrow i promise". fuck I wish i went to Queens or something, it sucks here
>>
>>36203467
Thanks man. I aprecciate it
>>
>>36203543
She seemed nice when we would talk with each other occasionally but i guess it was more toleration than anything else.
>>36203467
Man it still hurts to be rejected in that way. If she just said no or even said something about having a bf i wouldn't be so down.
>>
>>36203556
Yeah man, it's a good reminder for me to stay humble, it's sadly underused. I also have a ring to remind me that shit gets better and I can make it through a shitstorm and suicide isn't an option.
>>
>>36202367
>>most of the kitchen crew quit where I work
i know that feel bro. worked at a restaurant all of last year as a line cook. Most the people i liked working with left and the last few months were boring and shitty
>>
>>36203575
Put on a character and force yourself to talk to people is all I can really say man
>>
>>36203600
Great mindset man. I wish the best for you my humble friend.
>>
I hate my shirty welding job. I love for the weekend and every day on the way to work I pull over and cry over whether I should quit tonight or drive myself into a tree. Right now I am at break eating crackers with my back in pain for hunching over shitty boxes for the past w hours, with another 6 to go.

I have always wanted to join the police, but I only recently moved to this town so I don't know the area. I don't have any character references because i only made 1 friend in my childhood. And I am scared of the polygraph test.
>>
>>36203634
It's like a slow suicide man. The slow burn. I work three 9 am to 11 pm shifts this week. I'm usually working 6 days a week.
>>
>>36203653
And I wish the best for you my brother, may fortune always smile on you and your loved ones.
>>
>>36203639
thank you my dude, i've been really trying
Gonna try for a serving job at a restaurant this summer to work on my social gains. I can actually maintain decent conversations with people but i find it so hard to initiate, and sometimes its hard to talk in front of a group.
>>
>>36203670
yeah those are always the worst. If i was still cooking i'd probably try to move jobs every once in a while just to keep things interesting. i have huge respect for people like you, i had to quit and go to school cause i just couldn't handle it after a year
>>
>>36203715
Good luck man, remember shoulders back and chin up. People love a confident man.
>>
>>36203745
Thanks man, good luck with your studies.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.