[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you robots going to dodge the draft in the upcoming WW3?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How are you robots going to dodge the draft in the upcoming WW3?
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (226KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
226KB, 1200x1845px
Im not
Dodging thhe draft is for pussies and beta males
>>
>>36196077
I'll gladly accept the draft, I need some excitement in my life
>>
>>36196077
I'm just going to go to jail. Plain and simple.
>>
>>36196110
>>36196118
Have fun fighting for the Jews. If you want to really do something either defect or take up arms as an independent force.
>>
>>36196110
Honestly this, I'd prefer it if we didn't have to fight fellow whites but it's not like I have much of a say in the matter. Shooting shitskins and the Indochinese seems pretty comfy though. Not like I have much to live for anyways
>>
>>36196171
>>36196176
If i have to fight other whites im not doing it, fuck that
>>
>>36196110
My favourite parts of war is how the gullible die first. It's amazing

as for op, look up successful ways to dodge the draft back in history
>>
>>36196077
>accept the draft and get drafted
>once on the battlefield drop your guns and run out ablazing like a madman as the towelheads gun you down
>that comfy feel when finally your miserable life is over
>>
>>36196649
>get drafted into military
>kill all Chad squad mates on the battlefield and any roastie trying to prove they are just as tough as a man
That'll teach them to draft me
>>
Awww, already re-creating a failed thread you made just a few hours ago, OP? Did you get tired of getting BTFO?
>>
>>36196077
>Implying any major country will draft millions of untrained civilians and give them expensive military equipment
Nobody will be drafted into active service you dummies. You're just going to stay in your home, working your shitty job for even less money and will get nuked eventually.
>>
>>36196077

Forest hidin'. I'm a chemist and I'm planning to develop a bacteria sack that will let me digest grass and basically live without in the woods, as long as I'm warm and safe.
>>
>>36196774
*without food
>>
>>36196769
We have no idea what all out war in the 21st century looks like. But you are right in that it looks like it will rely more on technology than actual manpower.
>>
File: 1491855653438.png (44KB, 409x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491855653438.png
44KB, 409x236px
>He thinks there will be another draft
>He thinks there will be a WW3 and not just another prolonged Cold War with China
lmfao

Anyway, I'd be disqualified due to all of my medical issues. If they were so desperate they they needed someone as mentally and physically unsuited to warfare as me to join, it would imply things had gotten so bad there was no chance of the US winning at all.

But if they'd take me, I really wouldn't mind. I hate my life and don't care if I live. I'm worried about being maimed or tortured in war, but killed? No fucks given whatsoever. I keep hoping I'll die without warning to be spared the horror of existence as it is now.
>>
If you're a functional enough of a human being to serve in the military you are a normalfag NOT a robot and you need to leave RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
>>36196927
>tfw Chad with asthma
>tfw according to your definition I'm a robot
Get cucked brainlets.
>>
>>36196836
We know very well how war is going to be in the 21th century, and it won't involve direct civilian drafting: the sheer cost of one rifle and its ammunition is just too much to bear for one country. Just consider the fact that during the Great War, the average cost for equipping a french soldier was around 300 francs, or about 100$ dollars. do you really think a modern soldier costs only 100?
plus, war has become more of a mobility show of power, and army has been professionalized since the 1960's at least, so a normal citizen with very little to no experience will only be a detriment.
So war will mostly involves (as long as it doesn't go nuclear) air strikes on enemy positions as often as possible, vehicles battles, and will involve only a small number of actual soldiers on foot.
Finally, let's consider the fact that it is actually more sound for any country to keep their civilians at home, producing equipment and keeping the economy as strong as possible.
however, after the 21th...It's only a question of when will actual robots be used to replace troops on the ground on combat.
>>
>>36196077
>barely active airfield gets bombed while people like Putin are told in advance
>OMGWW3ALERTWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO

You are absolutely retarded if you think for a second the nukes are going to start flying or that militaries would be mobilized over some random ass airfield. Maybe Iran would do some dumb shit but I can't see a war with Russia in the foreseeable future, especially considering that such a thing would be suicide for everyone.
Besides, most of you fags wouldn't even be considered for a draft. They'd get one look at you and then shake their heads in shame while telling you to go back home.
>>
>>36196077
I never signed up so they can eat my asshole raw
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.