[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate being a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1481527235004.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481527235004.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
Anyone else hate being a woman?
>>
>>36195946
I do, anonina. I wish I was a male with a qt cock
>>
>>36195946
weak bait

go away and don't come back.
>>
>>36195946
>>36195967
me 2 desu but what you gunna do, transitioning to male absolutely sucks ass
men have it better off in every imaginable way, even transitioning
>>
i'd kill to be born a woman. i have to live with just being a tranny instead. grass is always greener i guess
>>
How can you hate being woman? You're living life on easy mode. Guys literally take care of you. What more do you want than to get pampered by society?
>>
>>36195946
Yeah, that's why I'm starting a mgtow village.
>>
>>36195946
Me. Shit sucks.
Originality
>>
I'm not even memeing here, I genuinely want to hear from women why they hate being a woman, I always thought it was nicer to be a woman than a man.
>>
>>36195946
You don't hate being female. You hate being an ugly female.
>>
>tfw artificial wombs soon
After were rid of you a new era of eternal peace shall arise
>>
>>36196095
probably just a case of grass is greener
>>
>>36196095
I hate being dependent. I have gender dysphoria. I hate having tits. There's no benefit imo except the baseline guarantee that as long as you don't lose your mind you won't be homeless.
>>
File: 896b88fd3024c54a79bf8fc15a32481c.png (172KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
896b88fd3024c54a79bf8fc15a32481c.png
172KB, 1022x1024px
>>36196034
>>36196122
>>36196168
>originally falling for it this hard in an original way
wew lad
>>
>>36196150
I get this way about being a man.

If I could reroll, I'd be a STEMsmart black woman. Can you imagine the opportunities and support thrown at you?
>>
>>36196178
I've always wanted somebody to ask me that.
>>
>>36196168
What do you mean dependent, like expected to be supported by a guy or something?
tidders are really neat tho, I want a pair, but I guess if you're dysphoric I can't change your mind lol
>>
>>36196241
You can have my tiddies. Wear 'em proud, brother.
I mean I would get laughed out of town if I said i wanted to go live in a hut in the mountains.
>>
>>36196095
I long to be big and strong. I'd rather be a woman than a man of my stature, but if I could magically become a 6'4'' musclebeast, I would.

I think it's the same for men who say they'd rather be a woman. You're only thinking of the ideal, and not of how bad it could really be.
>>
>>36195946
>weak and small, basically everyone is stronger than you, even if you work out it's an uphill battle
>growing older sucks and every birthday feels like shit
>most media and entertainment is made for men
>it's hard to compete in a lot of male dominated fields and you'll always get looked at a lot differently in them and treated poorly by the guys
>guys will often treat you as second in a relationship
>guys usually never care about your sexual needs, just their own
>a lot of guys have poor opinions of women and often don't even treat women as people with our own feelings, thoughts, etc but like sex objects
>not even guaranteed to orgasm from sex
>periods can be hell
>>
Eh, not really.

> tfw you're romantic and want a qt bf
> also have no prospects rn and want someone to play with your tits
> but don't wanna do that
> sort of

Ahhh
>>
>>36197510
will you let me play with your tits
>>
>>36196013
>men have it better off in transitioning
What?

Less than 1% of transitioning men will ever pass being a butt ugly blocky masculine female.

I've met several girls transitioning to males and they come in all forms and they all pass despite the ones that aren't total butch muscleheads being closer to looking genderless than exactly male.

A female to male will achieve her end-goal of being accepted as the opposite gender. A male to female will nearly always be a monstrosity that sticks out like a mangled ugly thumb.
>>
>>36197666
Yeah nah, men can get vaginoplasty and shit, the ones who don't pass never go through surgery.
FtMs get this hideous-looking non-functional meat stick at the end.
>>
>>36197748
men get a fucking wound that tries to heal unless you fuck around with it
>>
>>36197806
a """wound""" that
>gets wet
>stretches out a bit still when aroused
>can fool people unless they got it five years or more ago
>functions like a normal vag
way, way better than what trans men get
>>
>>36197748
Only an idiot would have any kindling of a belief that having pig-meat turned into genitals is a good idea.
>>
>>36196289
you can do whatever you want when you release yourself from the grasp of society and its expectations as long as you are capable of fulfilling your task.
>>
>>36195946
Nice b8 m8

fuck off
>>
>>36196598
my sister is beautiful, if that's how i'd look as a woman then obviously i'd rather be a woman than a 5'7 beta kikelet
>>
>>36195946
I used to be so submissive and feminine, now I hate my body. I wear baggy clothes and fantasize about fucking small feminine teenage boys in the ass.

I need to see a therapist
>>
>>36196289
You are a woman who wants to live in a hut in the mountains? That sounds awesome are you for real? How old are you?
>>
>>36198831
Honestly same. Except the therapy part. Therapists are the devil, anon. They just want to mindrape you into accepting their values.
>>
>>36198365
What task?

>>36198934
I'm 22 and I just want to go my own way. So to speak.
>>
>>36199050
I'm 29 and I feel old age starting to hit me despite taking good care of myself. Looking for a gf finally before it's really too late to start a family
>>
>>36196289
Anyone would get laughed out of town if they said that, assclown.
>>
File: adrian.jpg (45KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
adrian.jpg
45KB, 400x590px
>>36199118
Sorry beta cuck you aren't good enough for a 400 pound beauty like me. You have to look at least this good to date me. And pull down 6 figures.
>>
>>36195946
Wanna trade places?
>>
>>36199050
it was basically a spergy metaphor to say to go your own way
regardless of your bodily capabilities and expectations from society (you as a woman, blah blah) just try your best
we need more women like ya
the ones i know are only dependant because they are pathetic and weak both bodily and mentally
>>
I doubt there are any actual women here.
>>
>>36196689
Does this mean you don't want a bf?
>>
i wish i was a gay male desu senpai
>>
>>36196095
I'm a male. Why would you want to be a woman? Woman are overly emotional and weak (with the exception of a few).

If you are a failure of as man then you would also be a failure as a woman. Accept reality and work with it. That's how you survive.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.