[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25% of this board is paid content

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 97534985739845983.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
97534985739845983.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
There seems to be an organized effort to groom and condition you all to become hysterical, insecurity-driven neo nazis. You losers are going to be made into political agents that will poison white nationalism online.
>>
>paying good money to influence the dregs of society
If they want to throw their money away, be my guest
>>
>>36194157
The thing I find scary about this is not about what's in this image, rather the implications it makes. Considering that company was owned by one Jewish woman, and let that kind of a leak happen, it's easy to extrapolate that it's a somewhat small operation that doesn't have much security for their data. Considering that, it's scary to think of what the real big-boy companies like this may be doing, the ones who are really buried under secrecy and have massive political agendas to achieve.
>>
>>36194514
Truly, they will be unstoppable with the support of the NEET master race.
>>
>>36194157
How do we know you aren't a part of the effort to groom and condition us towards the left? I'm starting to see a suspicious gravitation towards the left with the mentioning of antifa, the avocation of faggotry, and the increasing hatred of chad types because they made better decisions in life. How do we know this isn't a red herring to make us work against other political agents you oppose for your political agency?
>>
>>36194514
Dregs or not, 4chan is a very influential hub of internet culture. It's very important that we stay distracted and demoralized, so that we don't start up something like Occupy Wallstreet
>>
>>36195256
bingo

oregano

this comment was not original
>>
I'm sorry but I'm too busy enjoying the delicious Little Caesars pizza to be too worried about this BS
>>
>>36195959
>le ebin """ironic""" product shilling

A "meme" that was started by shills so they could get paid to plug products "ironically"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.