[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUG THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
what drugs do robots use?
where do you guys get them? All i have access to is alcohol and tobacco.
>>
>>36194045
Back when I used to do them I got them from gangbanger friends, middle manned for them, and general random friends that knew people I didn't.

Basically connections.
>>
Weed and alcohol. Did XTC once and when I get some momey I'll buy some truffles.
>>
File: 594170105.jpg (6KB, 300x225px)
594170105.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
>>36194045
I like stims.
They make me into an optimistic and productive person.
>>
>>36194045
you gotta be more open about what you want anon you'd be surprised with the amount of people who do drugs
>>
>>36194045
in high school I did lots of drugs because the losers stuck together and we pretty much shared whatever we got. Since I left I havent done anything because I dont talk to anyone anymore. Wish I could but its not the end of the world I cant
>>
>>36194045
weed's very, very overrated

mushrooms are pretty cool, just be in a positive mindset or you'll want to kill yourself

acid is my favorite, I think it's impossible to have a bad time

ecstasy is pure love

dmt is.......well, it kinda feels like the afterlife
>>
primarily caffeine, sometimes alcohol and tobacco. Big fan of diazepam, but been a while since I have had them tho.
>>
>>36194263
I'm open to everything, I just have no access to any illegal things.
>>
>>36194455
Hear good things about the darknet vendors or just buying research chems but im too much of a pussy and too broke.
>>
>>36194045
Lsd
Alcohol
Weed, it doesn't do that much for me anymore tho
>>
>>36194675
>Weed, it doesn't do that much for me anymore tho
take a tolerance break and get supa high
>>
>>36194045
Weed everyday. Figured out you get much much higher taking the same amount of weed you'd smoke in a couple bowls or a joint by boiling 2/3 cup water, 2 tbsp of coconut oil and your weed. Let it simmer for 40 minutes then you have some potent oil for cooking or just drink straight if you're a savage. This gets me high for around 6 hours straight. And im not coughing up spooge anymore.
>>
smoke weed like snoopdog, drink from time to time like a gentleman (ie i dont get fucked up at the bar and punch manlets)
>>
Masturbation. The worlds most natural addict degenerative drug.
>>
>>36194455
There is a bunch of shit that is legal. Kratom is legal in 45 states. Salvia is legal in California. As long as you promise not to consume them you can buy poppies, henbane, dmt, lsa, jimson weed, etc.
Just make sure you do your research first anon. Some of that stuff can be very dangerous.
>>
>>36194724
honestly the trick is staying on one strain and then going on another and using that as your break I've been smoking whatever my dealer has been giving me which is usually sativa or indica and recently I got a hybrid and got so high I could barely function
>>
>>36194724
Just got off a 2 week tolerance break. I mean it doesn't do much for me because I much prefer Lsd now
>>
>>36194263
but you also shouldnt be suprised when people who arent into drugs recoil negatively (or what you believe to be negative)

yes your friend who doesnt know anything about LSD might be concerned for you (he only knows what the media pushes and overblown urban anecodotes) if you brag about your psychonautery

be careful with the drug echochamber fuccs lil nikkas up more than the drugs emselves ah
>>
>>36194770
salvia makes you a retard for like 10 minutes. thats it, it also will make you see the weirdest shit you can imagine
imagine if you will youre sitting in a gravel lot next to a house, then the house grows /fit/ arms and starts to devour the firewood pile next to the house.
>>
>>36194821
Ye, remember that all drugs can ruin your life if you don't use them responsibly
>>
>>36194809
2 weeks is not a sufficient tolly break

LSD more than once a month is gonna fuck you up mentally and spiritually bro, know when to put down the phone
>>
>>36195130
Let's not forget about hppd, doing psyches more than once a month (and even that is wayyyyy too much) could lead to higher risk of developing hppd
>>
>>36195130
The tolerance break was from weed not lsd. Dont know why that would be a problem tho. The patients from MKUltra turned out fine
>>
>>36195379
that's what I mean, a weed tolerance break takes at least a month if you want to get to square 1
and once you're back at square 1, weed is just as intense as lsd
>>
File: 20170411_075430-800x800.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_075430-800x800.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>36194045
Started smoking weed to get off of meth and now I grow it
>>
>what drugs do robots use?
too many. Pot, LSD, MDMA, Xanax, other stuff on occasion. I get high almost every day

>where do you guys get them?
>>
>>36195406
Lol maybe if you take like 25ugs
>>
>>36194045
LSD, Mescaline, 2C-B, MDMA, ALD-52
Those are my favorite ones, and their combinations are really fun. Just can't do em too often. MDMA once every 3 months paired with one of the psychs and the regular psychs 1-2 times a month.
>>
>>36195517
>not greening out whenever given the opportunity
>>
>>36195513
>Online
explain this
>>
>>36194323
>acid is my favorite, I think it's impossible to have a bad time
Everyone who thinks this is going to be fucked hard by their first bad trip. Nobody is invincible to that, if you aren't careful you'll go insane when it happens.
>>
>>36195568
you know what the darknet is right? Are you more specifically asking for an explanation of how to use it, or have you somehow never heard of it? why don't you just google "darknet guide"? It's easy. Make your intentions clear through good writing
>>
>>36195568
you've heard of darknet markets, right? You can buy anything from there, and the prices are good too. It's just like buying from Amazon. Well, except you have to use a special web browser to access the site. And you have to pay for everything with bitcoin. And you have to encrypt all your communications with PGP. But otherwise it's just as easy as Amazon.

>>36195571
meh, I had a bad trip a few times. It was scary but not enough to stop me from using.
>>
>>36195605
>>36195607
theres no way that is safe, is there?
>>
>>36195658
it is, newfriend
>>
>>36195658
it's much safer than buying in person, actually. In the US, the police need a warrant to search your mail. The sellers use stealth techniques to avoid detection. It's almost impossible to be detected (just stay away from ordering internationally)
>>
>>36195528
I want to try MDMA while on a moderate dose of LSD. Any tips? Should I take the MDMA just before the main trip, afterwards, before?
I know enough to be careful when mixing 2 harder drugs.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 200x192px)
images.jpg
17KB, 200x192px
Nu tropics: the thinking man's drug. The only other drugs seriously worth taking are hallucinogenics.
>>
>>36195724
most people prefer taking the molly 3 or more hours into the trip, on the comedown ideally (6+ hours in)
otherwise some say they "compete" instead of cooperate. Never tried it myself
>>
>>36195724
Take the MDMA 2-3 hours or so after taking the LSD, it is amazing and gives the trip an overwhelming europhic slant. If you take it before you will come down on the MDMA while still tripping and that isn't very fun. Take a little less MDMA than you would usually since the two synergize very well.

I've done 250ug+150mg three times, nothing beats that feeling.
>>
>>36195669
>>36195695
you really expect me to believe it is safe to just get meth delivered to your house? unless you have actually done it, its best to assume it is bullshit.
>>
>>36194045
Just sniffed 30 mgs of methylphenidate. Took some from my roommate cause bored. Also about to get into some hash I made.
>>
>>36195760
>>36195782
Thanks friendos!
>>
>>36195797
I order all my stuff online. It's safe, domestic post isn't monitored you paranoid neet.
>>
>>36195797
yes?
did you not read?
>you have to use a special web browser to access the site. And you have to pay for everything with bitcoin. And you have to encrypt all your communications with PGP.
The only thing left to make it perfectly safe is for the vendor to hide it well so it won't be smelled by drug dogs. I have done it many times before (not with meth though, fuck that), successfully every time, and many thousands if not millions of other people who use the enormous darknet markets as well. You don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: snip.png (27KB, 606x371px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
27KB, 606x371px
>>36195797
I've done it tons of times. Never had a problem (except when I ordered some e from Netherlands. Never arrived. Ordering from overseas is inadvisable since customs can search your package).
>>
>all these people doing hard hallucinogens

Weed was by far the most horrific experience I have ever had in my life. The amount of fear I felt on it can't be compared to anything else I've ever experienced.

I'd rather do heroin than LSD, shrooms, dmt or any of that bullshit.
>>
>>36195865
you must be selling that shit or you'd be brainddead by now lol
>>
>>36195911
I just don't take that much. All that Xanax I bought is like a 2 year supply. An ounce of trim can last a whole month. Still have some of those MDMA capsules from three months ago. LSD is the one I probably do too much though my cognitive skills don't seem to have taken much of a hit
>>
>>36195904
Because it triggered a panic attack for you, which weed can do. They aren't for everyone.
>>
>>36195904
just so you know, just because you panicked on weed doesn't mean you'd panic on LSD or mushrooms, although now that you think you might, you probably would.
weed really strikes that nerve by its nature
>>
>take Modafinil the first few times
>intense feelings of euphoria, concentration, and motivation for hours
>take Modafinil now
>absolutely nothing apart from feeling less drowsy
Why is this happening? It's not even tolerance because I take it weeks, sometimes months apart. Are they giving me sugar pills?
>>
>>36196011
>weed really strikes that nerve by its nature

Yea and I found out the hard way. Rocking back and fourth in the rain in an alley for an hour
>>
File: 1490340548434.jpg (104KB, 451x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490340548434.jpg
104KB, 451x574px
Just weed for me. I used to dabble with meth a couple times, bur i havent touched that in years now. I live in nipland so drugs are kinda hard to get, so i mainly get it from my former roommate but i have a pretty reliable britbong connect who doesnt live too far away. He browses reddit tho
>>
>>36196052
eh there is a bit of permatolerance with some drugs
you'll never be as high as you get when you first smoke weed (unless in some people you don't get high at all your first time but that notwithstanding)
I have to wait months to get back my reaction to adderall which makes me think that might be what's happening to you.
Taking a dose or two of DXM cough syrup with your pill can offset tolerance buildup for amphetamines via NMDA antagonization, try that maybe? May be different for the 'afils but it works for the amphetamines.
>>
>>36195904
Weed can decrease anxiety for some people and for others it increases it. For some people it can even flip from decreasing anxiety to increasing it. When I started smoking it made me feel happy and calm until one night it made me hyper paranoid and caused what I assume was a panic attack. I still smoke but in lower quantities and not around large numbers of people.
I've only had good experiences with psychedelics though
Different strokes for different folks
>>
>>36194045
No drugs for me anymore really. Weed fucks your short term memory and I'm already a scatter-brained person as it is. I think I might already have a mental disability or mental illness which impairs my cognitive thinking in general. Weed would just make me more stupid and forgetful. I know because I've smoked plenty of it in the past. My brain was much sharper after quitting pot one year later. Only problem is, I don't feel happy at all unless I'm high. When I'm sober, my mind likes to fuck with me by reminding me of all of my insecurities and past experiences.
>>
>>36194845
>x drug makes you retarded
Excluding mdma and dissociatives I'm pretty sure if a drug made you retarded you were pretty close sober
>>
>>36196170
for me getting high is the only way I can cope with being alone all the time. If I didn't have drugs I don't know what I'd do.
>>
>>36196187
that's not what that anon meant

salvia really does turn you into a drooling laughing and screaming retard with zero functionality (for all observers) for a few minutes
>>
File: 1491255558070-pol.png (298KB, 515x438px)
1491255558070-pol.png
298KB, 515x438px
kratom.

Search phytoextract.

Low doses manifest as a sort of stimulant type buzz; an energetic, euphoric buzz. You'll feel on top of the world.

High doses act as an opioid, you'll be euphoric but also lethargic and itchy.

I recommend the low to moderate doses desu. Best of both worlds in the moderate area...
>>
>>36196450
Have you ever ordered from mazatecgarden.com? Thinking of ordering 100 grams and maybe a plant if legislation gets introduced
>>
>>36194045
Sleep deprivation, caffeine
If you want hard drugs, buy from the darknet.
>>
None besides caffeine and my antidepressant Lamictal for like a year now. I'm a (former?) alcoholic though, used to blackout most nights. I've done DXM a lot of times in the past, and have smoked pot and ate pot brownies a couple times - I loved it but was able to do those cuz of lucky circumstances. Too un-normie now to get my hands on weed.
>>
if you're in the UK you can get codeine really cheap at your local chemist's without a prescription. you can also get DXM and diphenhydramine from pharmacies in most countries without a prescription.
>>
i think i permanently fucked myself by over-using xanax. i feel constantly anxious and uncoordinated when sober now. it's been several weeks and it's not gotten better. really awful feeling of malaise.
>>
>>36196965
I experienced something similar after using clonazepam every day for years straight. coming off of that stuff was one of the most harrowing experiences of my life.

I still take Xanax now, but I make sure to limit myself to only one or twice a week, if I'm going into a situation where I feel I might face excess anxiety
>>
File: 1491334853107.png (1MB, 684x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1491334853107.png
1MB, 684x1766px
I do weed, alcohol, speed and mdma on a regular basis. However, I tried quite a lot of other substances.
I get them from my friends.
<inb4 gtfo normie REEEEEEE
>>
>>36197450
find me a 13 year old that doesn't believe the bottom one
>>
Strange to see that I am the only one here to do cocaine, I guess it is because I am somewhat a normie.
>>
got some decent ket a few weeks ago, was really good fun; would recommend since it's hardly even bad for you unless you're banging 1g a day or smth
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.