[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

job i can do from home. i only need to earn 14k USD a year.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: final-solution.png (1MB, 1594x913px) Image search: [Google]
final-solution.png
1MB, 1594x913px
job i can do from home. i only need to earn 14k USD a year.
>>
Sucking dicks off backpage
>>
>>36194076
loooooooooooooool like, what? so crude and not at all what I had in mind. xD xD xD xD xD
>>
Have you looked into getting a medical coding/medical billing job? You can get training literally anywhere
>>
>>36193968
If you want more then 14k a year just suck some cldickmeat off backpage and advertise on craigs/Grindr, if not into that work at Mturk for transcribing, get paid like 30 bucks to transcribe 75 mins of random audios. To do this it will take like 3 to 6 months to get all the certificates and the XP most people suck at it and you will prob fail, oh ya you can only take the certificate test ONCE. So dont fuck up all in all just suck cock, I do both and make good cash.
>>
>>36194664
all the jobs listed for that in my area specifically say I'd need to work in an office. granted, I only checked craigslist and indeed, if there's a way to find at home jobs in that field, let me know.
>>
>>36195717
From what I know, this is one of the common WFH jobs.
>>
>>36194664
What does this entail?
>>
>>36193968
where the fuck in the US can you live off 14k a year? every time I do the calculations I find I need like $25,000+ otherwise it's not even remotely possible
>>
>>36196381
Not op, but probably somewhere like iowa, kansas, the dakotas, wyoming, or alaska.
>>
>>36196381
I live in the Phoenix metro area. i'm gonna split a shitty small apartment with 3 other guys and be super frugal with my money. I've talked it over with my dad, and overall i only need 14k a year.
>>
File: 2017-04-11 03.34.33.jpg (435KB, 791x806px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11 03.34.33.jpg
435KB, 791x806px
>>36193968
lrn 2 crochet like me
I made these poliwags last night.
Took me an hour or so each, could easily sell them for 6 or 7 bucks.
If I make custom colors,made to order, maybe 9ish each.
It's easy to learn and I see crochet shit that took maybe a day on etsy going for 80 bucks. Make shawls, rich old ladies gobble them up.
>>
File: 1481756912344.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1481756912344.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>36196593
>Living with other people
I-it's because you plan on eating them, right?
>>
>>36196756
Bucks each*
Making 14 dollars for a little less than 2 hours work.
>>
>>36196775
no it's because it's the only option I have left. I'm definitely not happy about it but i know one of the guys and he's a shut in sperg like myself and he promised me the other 2 are so it shouldn't be too bad. we'll probably never even talk to each other.
>>
>>36196914
Somte ti message it's awkward playing 'avoid my currently active roomate' game.
Like when you were gonna shower but he quietly gets there first because no one communicates.
Or you hear them in kitchen but your really hungry youself but you'd rather wait than crowd up a kitchen .
>>
>>36196914
>he's a shut in sperg like myself
How the hell did you even meet??
>>
>>36196784
>$7/hr
>literally under minimum wage
>>
>>36196381

Have you tried looking in cities besides Manhattan, Los Angeles, and Richville? 14k is more than doable in my area. Not high on the hog or anything, but it comfortably pays for rent/mortgage, utilities, and groceries.

Serious answer, op. What skills do you have? Freelance is pretty good. Especially with all the scamming ass pajeets out there. Make a client happy and you get repeat business. Start with a flat job fee, then once you've proven yourself you can move to an hourly rate. A lot will want you to install a screen monitoring program that randomly sends timestamped screenshots if you go hourly. Some guys do quite well, even breaking $60k,but they're good at what they do as well as promotion and negotiation. Easiest would be seasonal work. Construction in Alaska is fun. It's not as easy money as before but oil is always good too
>>
>>36197275
Beats having to go to work everyday. I work at my own pace
Also, you gotta know your skill man. My poliwags aren't top tier. 7 is resonable
Lrn to craft
>>
>>36196756
These are really cute anon
I'd buy them
>>
>>36197432
Thanks!
I make cactuar too but I don't have any pics saved.
The cactuar come with suction cups so he can stick to your car window.I'd post my etsy but I'm down rn while I make more stock.
>>
>>36193968
>it freelancing (webdev is super easy)
>run some web shop
>solve captchas ($1/1000)
>invest $200k and cash out $14k
>translate (assuming you speak more than english)
>>
>>36197617
Is there something I can search for to get your etsy when it's back up? I'd probably buy one or two for my desk
>>
>>36197247
i've regressed tremendously in the last few years and pretty much do that with my parents anyway, which is sort of what motivated them to set a deadline to kick me out.
>>36197271
online obviously. not gonna get any more specific than that.
>>
I'm the shit nigger
>>
>>36197328
I don't have any skills.i can't do anything physical because i have a herniated disc and arthritis of the back. i'm also horrible at talking to people and stutter when I'm face to face with them. i can't cure it.
>>
>>36193968
anyone here know a good part time job that's mostly physical labor.

I don't want to work like 10 hour shifts making fast food but I want to make money and get a work out at the same time.
>>
>>36197828

Get a job at home Depot or Lowe's
>>
File: andrew jackson.jpg (702KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
andrew jackson.jpg
702KB, 1500x1125px
try mining bitcoin, OP. try mining bitcoin.
>>
>>36197791
what was the point of this comment kike?
>>
File: david-mcnorris.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
david-mcnorris.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>36194664
>takes over a year to get certified
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: succ.jpg (25KB, 372x438px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
25KB, 372x438px
>>36197828
Apply at literally any warehouse, if your in a city you can usually count on getting a job within the day unless your literally a fucking child with no work experience.

"Pick shit up put shit down" is the goddamn life considering the starting wage is usually 14/hr here in cuck-istan Toronto,
>>
>>36199054
>david mcnorris
MY NEGRO!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.