[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under what circumstances is hitting a woman okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: domestic-violence.jpg (138KB, 656x403px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
138KB, 656x403px
Under what circumstances is hitting a woman okay?
>>
>>36193918

Smacking them on the ass is good.
>>
Only in a self-defense situation.
>>
>>36193918
idk what did ur mom say
>>
All of them.
progbinial
>>
>>36193918
Under any, just make sure you are chad so she does not call the cops and associate you hitting her with truelove(tm)
>>
>>36193918
If they hit you maliciously.
>>
When you are in the wrong position to kick them.
>>
>>36193918
if they hit/slap u hit back
>>
>>36194054
This tbqfh
Self defense is the only reason to hit somebody otherwise you're a danger to society with your lack of self control.
>>
equal rights, equal lefts

probably not original
>>
In self defense
If they hit first, hitting back
If both agreed to it first
>>
>>36193918
any circumstance where you know you wont get caught , women like to play mind games in their heads and will often justify the abuse they suffer
>>
File: IMG_1752.jpg (142KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1752.jpg
142KB, 1000x1500px
>>36193918
My dad said try not to unless she's got a weapon and could conceivably mutilate/harm you, or if it's pic related, a trained fighter
>>
>>36193918
When she makes "fembot feels" threads.
>>
>>36193918
If she violates the NAP
>>
While I think it's wrong to hit women, the double standard that it's okay to hit a guy is really fucked up.
>>
File: cYL0mp4K.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cYL0mp4K.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
whenever she breaks the NAP by entering your personal space.
>>
>>36194159
Nap doesn't apply to women.
>>
File: 1.jpg (313KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
313KB, 1280x1175px
It's okay to hit the back of their mouth with your dick.
>>
>>36194204
Oh yeah i forgot women arent human
>>
If she is in a fit of female hysteria and you need her to calm down. It shoud be an openhanded slap though, and you shouldn't put all your weight into it.
>>
Probably if I caught her in the act of cheating
>>
Exactly the same circumstances that it is ok to hit a man. Which is to say, in defense of life or property.

Is that a trick question?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.