[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just get a gf if it means that much to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1491937726783.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491937726783.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
Why not just get a gf if it means that much to you?
>>
I dont know where the woman I'm supposed to marry is hiding
>>
>>36193828
getting fucked by numerous chads.
>>
File: gondola_computer.png (23KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
gondola_computer.png
23KB, 747x491px
Sure, I'll go have a walk to the GF store and pick me up a GF. Splendid idea.
>>
>>36193900
That's definitely not her
>>
>>36193904
>This

Op are you literally retarded
>>
>>36193742
I love this gondola, can it be my gf?
>>
>>36194258
It wasn't hard for me
>>36194266
Of course
>>
>>36194479
>It wasn't hard for me
Either she's deformed, a landwhale, or you're not a robot. So which is it?
>>
>>36194479
Tell us your exact method for procuring a gf in detail.
>>
>>36194616
I made an effort
>>
>>36193742
>fat ugly spic
das why
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (306KB, 332x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
306KB, 332x512px
yeah sure I'll just go out and get a gf then
>>
>>36194841
I too have made efforts, many efforts, over the course of the past four years, but I do not have a gf. What gives?
>>
>>36194928
Good it ain't hard bro
>>
>>36194998
You clearly didn't try hard enough. Just be this, shower, stay hygienic. It's a numbers game for socially awkward people.
>>
If you want a gf and don't have one, there are only two possibilities...

1) You're not putting enough effort in.
2) Your standards are too high.

That's it. There's literally no other excuse.
>>
>>36195036
>Just be this, shower, stay hygienic
I shower 2 times a day most days. Any day where i dont shower twice i shower 3 times or sometimes even 4 times.
I like to think im at least passably hygienic.

>>36195091
Thanks for the vague meaningless points.
>put more effort in
How exactly? Its not like working out where all you have to do is more reps or harder reps. There is no way to just "try harder" to get a gf.
>>
Because the ultimate heat death of the universe favors Chad instead of me!
>>
>>36195165
>Believing heat death theory
Kek at your life
>>
>>36195152
>Any day where i dont shower twice i shower 3 times or sometimes even 4 times.
Ain't it too much?
>>
>>36193742
its not always for some to do this me? I can't be bothered with it any longer
>>
>>36195304
I dont see how it can be too much.
I only do it because im bored and have nothing better to do. Showering soothes me. I also cant stand being sweaty so if i exercise i always shower immediately afterwards.
>>
>>36193742
I literally can't imagine myself being in a relationship and actively push people away even though I want them
>what do you call this
>>
File: you stop that.jpg (108KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
you stop that.jpg
108KB, 499x368px
>>36193742
>why don't poor people just get more money
>>
>>36195152
>How exactly?

I don't know what you're already doing or not doing.
If you're already doing everything that you can, then your standards are too high.
>>
>>36195754
I have literally no friends let alone female friends and i havent done since high school. You say my standards are too high but it isnt like im rejecting people who come my way.
>>
>>36195832
What efforts are you making to meet girls?
>>
>>36193742
Because I want it to be special.
>>
>>36195978
I sometimes try to talk to strangers on my course at university. I attend study groups and talk to people. I go to a gym (though i dont talk to anyone here). Thats about it.

I recognize that id have better chances of getting a quick fuck if i went clubbing or something but id sooner castrate myself. I tried using tinder but not only am i convinced its nothing more than a hookup app (which i am not really interested in) but i find texting people more intimidating than talking to them since i cant see their reaction and fear that they are mocking me.

Im certain there is much more i could be doing but, once again, how exactly?
>>
>>36196258
Not everyone goes clubbing just for quick hookups and there are websites devoted to more long-term relationships.

How do your interactions with people in study groups go?
>>
>>36196258
At least you got some matchs. I took the best photos I could (and I thought I was not that ugly) but I got like 3 matchs in a week and only 1 of them responded.
>>
>>36196422
>Not everyone goes clubbing just for quick hookups
I cannot see any appeal beyond this and i dont see how you would make any connection beyond one physical because its far too loud to talk to somebody.
>there are websites devoted to more long-term relationships.
My impression of those is that only washed up 30 somethings use these. Perhaps my standards are too high because i wont date someone almost twice my age.

Generally, i speak to people about work then we do work. Maybe we have a little bit of a laugh about something and i get along fairly well. I am by no means the center of the group but i am not disengaged from it. After we finish working we all go home and dont see or speak to each other unless there is another study session. Some of them are friends outside of the group but largely they also joined as such and did not become friends through the group. I seem to get along fine but i have no idea how i would associate with them outside of a work environment or how i would even organise such an event.
>>
>>36196559
Youre assuming i got a lot of matches. I had perhaps 10 in a week. Bare in mind when i got this app i used it for a majority of my time (I have quite a lot of free time).

I do go to a gym and i assume this had something to do with it. I was very anxious about joining a gym but i would recommend it to any robots if only to give yourself something productive to do with your free time and you do feel better about yourself afterwards even if it does make you feel worse about your autism since you can no longer blame your physique for your lack of social interaction (your face will improve also, at least, in my experience although only so far). My fear was that chad would laugh at me there but most people seem to mind their own business and those who dont have been wholly supportive in my experience.
>>
>>36196621

Any girls in any of these study groups that seem like someone you'd like to get to know in a romantic capacity?
>>
>>36197738
Theyre amicable enough. I dont really know - ive never really thought about it. I wouldnt decline any of them if they offered but I never really think about knowing anyone in a romantic capacity (I honestly cant imagine kissing someone let alone anything beyond this).
>>
>>36193742
>why not just stop having a childhood history of being abused by women if it means that much to you?
>>
>>36197932

Ok, not trying to be confrontational; this is a legit question...

If you can't even imagine kissing a girl or being romantically involved with one, then what sort of lack are you feeling by not having a girlfriend?
>>
>>36193742
Because don't want some run of the mill slut and I have bad anxiety.
>>
>>36197971
>>why not just stop having a childhood history of being abused by women if it means that much to you?

>>36198051
>I have bad anxiety.

Therapy isn't a big scam, guys. Some people benefit from it, and many places have sliding-scale rates if your money is tight.
>>
>>36198103
I already go to therapy, it helps but I'm not kidding when I say it's severe.
>>
>>36198009
I also said i dont have any friends. Outside of organized events i dont talk to anybody. Its the holidays at the moment and i havent spoken to a single person (outside of cashiers etc) since the term ended so, in case it isnt obvious: loneliness.

Furthermore, while i cant imagine kissing somebody i do deeply desire intimacy. If i imagine kissing somebody it simply seems completely alien to me since, well, ive not even been hugged in probably over 10 years and even then it was only ever by family members and i cant imagine the face of the person im kissing which makes it incredibly strange.

Think of it like this, i cant imagine how it would feel gouge out someone eye either because ive never done it and i expect the sensation is unlike anything ive ever felt before.
>>
I want an attractive gf.
I could get a 5/10 or less gf any day but I want a 6+ gf. I'm a good looking and I'd feel really pathetic if my girl wasn't good looking as well.
>>
>>36198380

Ok, so what are you into hobby wise?

Also, I know this is going to sound gay as fuck, but are their any opportunities for volunteer work around where you are? Animal shelters, food banks, that sort of thing? It's a mixed bag, mind you, because many are there for court-ordered community service; but they're pretty easy to spot. But there are also people who genuinely like to help, and true quality girls dig guys who are compassionate. Just a thought. I spent a stretch of time working in a thrift store once a week and I made a few friends and one 'almost' girlfriend.
>>
>>36198450

If you're good-looking and you can't get a 6+, girl then there's something else wrong with you. Figure out what it is and fix it, settle for a five, or quit whining.
>>
>>36193742
No girl wants me except fatties and I don't want them.
>>
"just get a gf" he says.
anyother requests for my magic fucking lamp?
>>
>>36193742
I'll get one eventually. I'm not in a hurry. Had one already. It was pretty good but there were downsides.
>>
>>36198531
>there's something else wrong with you
Besides my look and my career everything about me is unattractive. Got no friends, no social media, hobbies consist of hentai, 4chan and getting drunk everyday, you get the idea.

I don't wanna change my whole life for a gf, tho. I'll stick to whining.
>>
>>36198557
>No girl wants me except fatties and I don't want them.

Like I said earlier in the thread: standards too high. Those fatties who 'want' you would rather be with someone better than you as well. Get what you can get or stop crying about.
>>
>>36198625
>I'll stick to whining.

That's your prerogative; just understand that you're making a choice so you have nobody but yourself to blame for being alone. It's not the ebil 'hypergamy', it's not genetics, it's not because all women are whores, it's 100% on you.
>>
>>36195566
I mean, black thugs do that all the time, why don't other poor people?
>>
>>36198493
I dont have many hobbies because my parents just let me play vidya all the time (and i dont even enjoy them any more) which was all i did from the ages of 4 to about 18 (when i stopped enjoying them).

I joined a gym though this isnt really a hobby in my opinion. I started learning japanese about 4 months ago and am planning to take a class in it next year at my university (or with a third party if they wont have me for whatever reason). Though, i would point out i dont watch anime, at least, not extensively or to the point at which id say i watch anime (ive seen maybe 10 series/films at absolute most and enjoyed a minority of them).

Ive considered taking up a sport in July as well but im undecided on what to do. A team sport is essentially out of the question since id feel far too much responsibility (if i fail it affects others). Im not too aware or sports though so have no real idea what to take up. I considered tennis, kendo and jujitsu or some other martial art.

A talking point i usually use with people is music since i listen to a decent amount of music and its something most people can talk about. Unfortunately, i dont play an instrument (i did actually start learning the guitar at school but my parents discouraged it once i finished primary school so i stopped).

I havent looked into volunteer work so i wouldnt really know. There are a fair few homeless people in my city (although, ive had bad experiences with them and, honestly, dont want to help them) and there are also people who bother you about charity in the street so i expect there is some volunteer work. I had thought about getting a job to try and meet people though my course is very busy and severely limits my timetable (I start at 9 every day except friday and tuesday when i start at 10 and 8 respectively. I finish no earlier than 3 every day) and most of the weekend jobs seemed to be taken up at the start of the year though some might become available next term.
>>
>>36198975
>so i expect there is some volunteer work

Seriously; look into it when you get a chance. If you're busy with school, you can just do an hour or two here and there. And if you can't show up, no biggie; that's why it's called volunteering.

Anyway; gotta go; good talking to you and best of luck.
>>
>>36193742
I am 290lbs and have an incest fetish.

I will be any boys girlfriend.
>>
>>36199114
ty, anon.

Youre nice. Good luck with whatever youre doing.
>>
>>36198670
It's not 100% on me. I could make some drastic changed to get a moderately attractive gf but that's fucking retarded. It's either live your entire life in function of roasties, be incredibly naturally attractive, settle for girls that don't turn you on or die alone.

I have three options and all of them suck. I pick the least sucky one but it's not my fault I was born an average guy in a shitty society.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.