[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Roleplay as r*ddit Edit: Wow, gold! Thanks, stranger! :D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Doom Sweatum.png (96KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Sweatum.png
96KB, 250x250px
ITT: Roleplay as r*ddit

Edit: Wow, gold! Thanks, stranger! :D
>>
>>36192079
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
now it's normie thing
>>
THANKS for doing this AMA Loui "the cuck" CK.

Would you rather fight 100 dick sized horses or 1 horse sized dick?
>>
>>36192106
Haha this post made me laugh out loud if you catch my drift fellow redditor, Here have an upvote :)
>>
>>36192079
Op what a majestic beard you have you glorious bastard. Take my upvote and my axe!
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
>>
Which one of your guys is going through my post history and down voting all of them?!
>>
>>36192079
[pun about post title]
>>
ITT: The same faggots who constantly bitch and moan about reddit are obviously spending too much time there.
>>
Le memening kind gentlesir XDXDXDDDD. Doth thou wish to partake in mountain dew and bernie sanders worship XDXD
>>
>>36192079
Look man we already have /s4s/ for this you don't need to hide your sensibilities behind """""roleplaying"""""
>>
[Major brand] is insane, who else could have thought of this!

The covert advertising there is fucking disgusting
>>
File: gBa9wyb.png (239KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gBa9wyb.png
239KB, 720x1280px
As a disabled retard, here's a five-paragraph essay on why the world is against me and nothing is ever my fault:
>>
>>36192280
He said roleplay as reddit not /r9k/ or /pol/
>>
>>36192079
[24 M] Problems with my gf[22 F]
So guys i have this problem when my gf constantly turns off her phone when she's going to parties. I've been trying to address this problem but she always say that phone battery only last one hour. Also lately we've been having trouble in paradise - she's either too moody or avoidant of sex. I've been trying to soften the situation by making dinner and doing household jobs for her to relax but nothing seems to work. Any advice on this?
>>
Reddit take a look at what my autistic wifes son drew last night while I was sleeping and my wife was at her friend
Edit:wow u just popped my gold cherry
>>
>>36192106
Fpbp!!!
>>36192179
This.
>>36192203
/thread
>>36192315
Have an upboat
Fucking kys faggots
>>
>>36192315
Underrated

Ravioli ravioli this post is origioli
>>
OMG as a woman i can totally relate xd
Edit: thank you guys for all the karma thank u all ;)
Edit:ZOMG never expected this to reach the front page We did it reddit
>>
File: 1441832756809.png (16KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1441832756809.png
16KB, 320x287px
>poster 1: "shitty reference from a shitty show"
>poster 2: "the line right after the one above this reply"
>poster 3: "haha i like shitty reference!"
>poster 4: "shitty reference that nobody replies to"
>>
>>36192179
okay so breaking the RP here but what is with autistic numale redditors obsession with contemporary masculine aesthetics but not masculine mannerisms?
>>
Dae like rick and morty? I'm autistic and it's my favorite show
Time to get schwifty xD
>>
>>36192902
Because right now beards are in and they are bunch of autistic hipsters
>>
>>36192319
just stop calling her, let her be you creep! give her the personal space she needs
>>
szechuan sauce!! :D
>>
Can we cool it on the offensive slurs? thanks!
>>
>>36192975
>>36192910
OMFG I LOVE DAT SHOW! IM SO NERDY :)
>>
>>36192996
Hey Kat, wanna watch some rick&morty :)))
>>
What does the gold on there actually do? Are they giving each other money?
>>
>>36193111
gives you some dumbass features that you can just get with browser extensions like turning the background alpha color to black and hiding ads
>>
>>36193111
On reddit's front page, there are "hot", "new", "rising", "top", "controversial", and "gilded" submissions.

If someone gives you gold, that post or comment shows up on the "gilded" tab, because they liked your contribution so much that it deserves a special place on the fridge.

Don't gild anything that goes against reddit's narrative (anti-trans, pro-Trump) or they just won't gild it and you'll be out four bucks.
>>
File: 1490770567116.jpg (102KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490770567116.jpg
102KB, 720x960px
well Reddit, it's been a long battle, but I was just diagnosed cancer free! Pic related :)
[25bazilion upvotes]
>>
>>36193177
You have to fucking pay for it? Jesus that place is utter cancer. Never bothered making an account, you occasionally find a helpful subreddit through google searches for something, but fuck me the rest of it is awful
>>
>>36193209
>it's been a lung battle

e: wow my most upvoted comment is a mean pun at a sick person's expense! /r/ImGoingToHellForThis LMFAO!! :-)
>>
Guys can we please stop insulting Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists, those were just a few bad apples
>>
>>36193265
/r/jesuschristreddit

have an upboat though
>>
>>36193269
ugh you really sound like hitler right not :/
>>
File: epic!.jpg (91KB, 596x593px) Image search: [Google]
epic!.jpg
91KB, 596x593px
>>36193265
I'd give you Gold if I weren't so poor..
>>
>>36193296
RP aside.... that picture man... fukkn saved
Take my upboat
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.