[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get with an ethnic girl or settle for a white girl bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled2.jpg (67KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
67KB, 450x800px
Should I get with an ethnic girl or settle for a white girl bros?
>>
>>36191405
ethnic girls will be more submissive, less obnoxious and better mothers (who can actually cook) along with your children having that hybrid vigour
>>
Neither, you manlet.

t. Manlet
>>
>>36191616
hybrid vigour is a myth
>>
File: Wxx7qJo.png (678KB, 625x925px) Image search: [Google]
Wxx7qJo.png
678KB, 625x925px
Is that you Dennis Reynolds?
>>
>>36191616
they'll just be hybrid nigger
>>
File: 1488520049572.jpg (471KB, 1652x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1488520049572.jpg
471KB, 1652x1652px
I recommend MENA girls. They're exotic but your kids will look white.

And you can be proud of yourself for winning out over their vile religion/culture.
>>
>>36191862
>I recommend MENA girls. They're exotic but your kids will look white.
>And you can be proud of yourself for winning out over their vile religion/culture.

You're an idiot
>>
>>36191405

Go for white women. Anybody that tells you differently is a shill.
>>
File: mimi me gusta.gif (458KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mimi me gusta.gif
458KB, 640x360px
>>36191877

You mad, Abdul?
>>
>>36191920
>yoga booga muh dick!

Fuck off moron
>>
>>36191405
I'll go out with u! I am an "ethnic" girl
What is your email?
>>
>>36191616
>hybrid vigour

lel, sure, the child will only be a half-retard, but that's only because your genes are carrying the load.
>>
>>36191877
there's a huge problem with MENA girls though:
Their shitty arab family.
>>
>>36191862
So you would rather have a girlfriend who adheres to western slut culture than middle eastern chastity culture?
>>
>>36191862
It's not that easy, they're not that desperate for white cock
>>36191405
You could easily get an Asian girl, Asians are the most cucked race, they worship white people
>>
>>36191862

Please don't. The girls are literally the only thing good about being born Arab.
>>
>>36192085
I have a feeling you're the same kind of faggot who constantly whines about shitskins/sandniggers/muh white genocide/etc. but have no problem adhering to their culture when it comes to oppressing women because it makes your dick hard.
>>
File: hi-reddit.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hi-reddit.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>>36192297
>oppressing women
spotted the reddit
>>
>>36192035
>>36192035

There's a huge problem with you:
You suck shit covered dicks
>>
File: Tunisian girl.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tunisian girl.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
TFW Amazigh girl and living in a cozy farmhouse with white husband hundreds of miles from family who want to kill me
>>
>>36191405
How about a nice boyfriend ;)
>>
>>36192363
You are even worse than a jew, you are, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an albanian.
>>
>>36192330
I'm a 30 year old network engineer and you're a memefagging little shitnugget. If anyone's a redditor here it's your dumb ass. All you underageb& foreveralone faggots ruined this board a long time ago.

I guess the fact that you didn't deny my claim means you are the type of whiny faggot who cries about "white genocide" despite being an uncultured Ameriburger that can barely speak English, let alone any other white european languages.
>>
>>36192426
The fact that you value slut culture and sees slut enabling as some virtue to be defended is why you are reddit.
>>
>>36192473
>The fact that you value slut culture
Where did I say that? Please point it out, because I certainly don't respect sluts. Just because someone doesn't despise all women as much as neckbeard virgins on r9k it doesn't mean they're an SJW or they "value slut culture". You're just another typical bitter robot loser.

I swear you faggots are more emotionally driven than the women you constantly cry about.
>>
>>36192566
You claim that middle eastern culture is oppressive to women. What exactly is being oppressed? Sluttiness, that is what.
You call this oppression vile, showing that you want sluts to be free to slut on the alter of tolerance.
>>
>>36192649
>You claim that middle eastern culture is oppressive to women.
Wrong. I said:
>but have no problem adhering to their culture when it comes to oppressing women

Learn to read you illiterate ameriburger trash. I didn't claim ME culture is oppressive to women, I just said you have no problems adhering to that part of the culture.

The rest of your post is beyond fucking retarded. If you think forcing rape victims to marry their rapists is a level headed thing to do just because you disagree with "slut culture" then you're a fucking moron. Fuck off with the rest of the jihadi dipshits if that's what you want in life.
>>
>>36192759
>I didn't say middle eastern culture was oppressive to women
>I just said part of middle eastern culture is oppressing women
Okay reddit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.