[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that Nuclear War with Russia would be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: scren.png (317KB, 658x772px) Image search: [Google]
scren.png
317KB, 658x772px
When did you realize that Nuclear War with Russia would be a good thing? They would nuke all of our megacities.
>>
>>36189849

i guess it depends on what you mean by good. it would result in large scale nuclear war, destruction of significant portions of the human population, a radical change in the climate, and the parts of earth that were nuked being uninhabitable because of nuclear fallout, which would inevitably be spread throughout the world because the radiation would disperse into the atmosphere and be distributed through weather
>>
>>36189849
i wish she would rape me
>>
>>36189849
Nuclear war would end up killing everyone. A 5 megaton bomb dropped on Washington DC would kill everyone from DC to Philadelphia through radiation and many more all the way up to Boston. And with the vast majority of our ICBMs being in rural areas, those places would probably get direct hits as well.
>>
>>36189849
>female rapist smiling for her mugshot
kek, must have been good dick
>>
You do realise the fallout from both the russian attack and the us retaliation would fuck the planet up ? No human could survive on the surface for long decades in not more.
>>
>>36190053
>5 mega tonne
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
>50 mega tonnes
>downgraded from 100 because not even ruskies are mad enough for that much power
>tested on 1961
I don't even want to know how many mega tonnes they got now.
>>
>>36189849
Fuck that Russian crap I want to know more about that rape
>>
Wait. Has anyone else seen that webm with the sloot in a subway train rubbing her pussy and trying to get some nervous pajeet to finger her?
She looks nearly the same.
Make you wonder.. is that the female rapeface?
Brethren..Is that who we must look for?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.