[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I this smart?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170404_190835.png (150KB, 1080x1373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_190835.png
150KB, 1080x1373px
How am I this smart?
>>
>>36189744
Because its just a meme internet iq test and doesnt mean anything
>>
>takin online IQ tests unironically
>taking them seriously
>expecting a legit answer

>share on Facebook
>invite friends

ecks dee nice meme faggot only idiots take online IQ tests seriously
>>
"Share on Facebook" IQ Test
Congrats OP you're as clever as a sheep
>>
File: 1491883156951.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491883156951.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>36189744
you're not. you're still a complete retard no matter how big your iq is. if it's high and you still sit around like a handicapped, doing nothing to put your life in line, literally no one cares about how big your retarded brain is and it will never matter
>>
>>36191149
You can also do nothing and have a great mindset.
But I have to agree overall. Also, I'm not OP if this wasn't clear enough.
>>
File: 1490392441627.jpg (49KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490392441627.jpg
49KB, 665x574px
>>36191192
im not denying that as that's exactly how i am right now but we were talking about the >le high iq robobs meimei
>>
>>36191297
Heh... Sometimes I find some guys that can think by their own and aren't dumbasses. Through TCP/IP
Thanks for warming up a bit my heart anon
>>
Too bad IQ has a negative, inverse correlation with dick game.
>>
>>36189744
A really low IQ can be outside the testable range too.
>>
File: 48354001.cached.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
48354001.cached.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
At least Commiefornia will tell you if you're higher or lower on that scale.
>>
Congrats anon you have officially surpassed all possible intelligent life in the known plane of existence. None can compare to you. You should spend your newfound intellegence to help us as We are weak and you are mighty. Grant us the secrets and knowledge that shall be bestowed upon you by the great gods themselves after your surpassion of all intellegent life. You have powers and strength no human or known being is capable of. You have a great life ahead of you after you will one day find the way to cure your own death and life forever. Eventually you will stop the erosion of our sun and using your knowledge you will save the earth and humanity as you know it. You have a great life ahead anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.