[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>Don't worry anon, i will love you, even if you don't work and still live in your parents house playing videogames and spent all day in your computer....even if you don't take care of your body, even if you don't have any hobbies....or friends....e....
She will leave for somebody better or with a better personality...

You need to change everything, you and the way you think to have somebody.

You aren't the "nice intelligent guy", you are the boring dump asshole without personality.
Chad isn't a douchebag, that only exist in your mind, he is a guy who is better than you in everything: personality, looks, wealth, intelligence.
>>
>Not any of the things OP described
>Still a lonely khhv
I'm just autistic
>>
>>36189515
If you invoke emotions (doesnt matter good or bad) she's more likely to stay with you. Guys often forgot that they're talking with girls and not guys.
>>
I never thought chad was a douche, just thought he was socially more successful then me.
>>
"you"?

who are you talking about? me?

are you on drugs, brainwashed normalfaggot sociopath?
>>
>>36189515
>You aren't the "nice intelligent guy"
You don't know me
>Chad isn't a douchebag
Yes he is, most of the time. Because he has to constantly assert dominance in subtle ways - mostly by talking loudly, interrupting people, and making fun of other guys. I don't blame him though, because it works on most girls.
>>
>>36189639
>>36189672
>>36189685
>>36189816
I just project what /r9k/ is

>>36189663
This is a "maybe"
>>
>>36189881
Well you don't know what /r9k/ and you don't know how real life Chads are

>hint: Chad != any successful guy

maybe lurk life more
>>
>>36189515
True, "nice guys" are usually the shyest most uninteresting people around, I included. "nice guys" are also not dom, girls HATE sub males.
>>
>>36190063
>sub males
How does it happen?
>>
>>36189940
Maybe you don't know what Chad are...
Maybe you are talking about Brads, isn't the same thing.
>>
>projecting

What if I'm an accomplished professional? Most Chad are definitely not wealthier nor more intelligent and probably don't even match up to me in social skills.

The only difference is that they have good looks.
>>
>>36189515
>Chad isn't a douchebag, that only exist in your mind, he is a guy who is better than you in everything: personality, looks, wealth, intelligence.
>tfw I'm top of the class without even trying and only studying for 1 hour tops
Chad's parents at best have he same as mine too. You are right about the other two though, although from his stories I can assume he is a douchebag, he doesn't really care for the bitches he fucks, and honestly, I wouldn't care either.
>>
File: K0KPgis.jpg (65KB, 1170x653px) Image search: [Google]
K0KPgis.jpg
65KB, 1170x653px
>>36189515
>She will leave

She can't leave if she was never here to begin with.
>>
>>36190145
Maybe you are wrong.

Maybe i just project what /r9k/ is

Maybe you don't know a real life Chad
>>
>>36190181
mgtow guy?
>>
>>36189816
>interrupting people, and making fun of other guys
>tfw Chad doesn't dare to interrupt me
>tfw I make fun of people too even though I'm no Chad
>tfw I'm the one who starts the mocking, and Chad only takes off from there and continues what I started
>>
>>36190185

Maybe you are retarded.
>>
>>36190264
>has Chads who respect him in his social circle
>is assertive and has a sense of humor
are you sure you're not Chad
>>
>boring
All women are boring. Why am I not allowed to also be boring?
>>
>>36190310
>5'6 manlet
>not /fit/
>browse /r9k/
Yeah, I'm certain of it. I just seem to be very lucky.
>>
>>36189515
>he is a guy who is better than you in everything: personality, looks, wealth, intelligence.
[donald_wrong.gif]
>>
>>36190342
Because females are the sexual selectors and you're competing with interesting guys
>>
>>36189816
>making fun of other guys
Guys making fun of each other is hands down the most common thing in a group of man. We do that not to insult each other but for inner competition.
1. Grow a spine
2. Get some self distance if you get offended each time someone cracks a joke on you, you will be alone
>>
>>36190514
Not him but, even though you say that but I can sense the tension rising slowly, it usually just lowers when one gives up.
>>
>>36190514
>for inner competition
This is exactly what I've said.
>to constantly assert dominance
Competition is what happens when several people fight for dominance
>1. Grow a spine
Actually I'm growing muscles instead, so that guys who crack jokes at me do so in the "laughing with me" way and not in the "bullying / demeaning me" way
>2. Get some self distance if you get offended each time someone cracks a joke on you, you will be alone
Yes I am already alone thank you
>>
>>36190542
Not in my group, we know it's for shits and laughs.

>>36190819
>Actually I'm growing muscles instead, so that guys who crack jokes at me do so in the "laughing with me" way and not in the "bullying / demeaning me" way
That's not achieved with muscles, the whole point of that is everyone involved knowing it's not mean as bullying.

>Yes I am already alone thank you
Doing anything other than getting big to change that ?
>>
>>36189816
Nice satire. You played the bitter delusional virgin robot perfectly, proving OP's point.
>>
>>36191120
>knowing it's not meant as bullying.
Maybe not bullying but often hard to laugh to
Such as the famous
>how come we never see you with any girls anon, are you gay or something?
>how long has it been since you've had sex? your balls must be bursting right now

>Doing anything other than getting big to change that ?
Not really. I can socialize just fine actually but I don't have the energy to compete for attention like Chad does.
>>
File: aXm2219xjU.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2219xjU.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
>>36189515
>tfw you'd like to provide for the guy even if he just sits home and plays vidya all day
>tfw he hates you
>>
>>36191802
>>tfw he hates you
find another?
>>
I thought Chad wasn't necessarily a douche, but a bland android with no imagination
>>
>>36191802
want a plot twist?
You're only feeling this way about him because you want to win his affection
If he stopped "hating" you you'd lose interest
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.